View Single Post
Old 02-08-2009, 06:40 AM   #51
Rogue

Rogue is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by particleman View Post
Did anyone read this by Chris Broussard on ESPN? It's part of his "Five Fixes for the Clippers" article, which is an insider thing so I didn't get to read all of it, but this blurb was in today's Daily Dime:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/dailyd...ge=dime-090203 (Box 8)

Obviously it's pure speculation and not any actual rumors, but I was curious as to what you guys think about this trade.
thanks, but I don't think this trade will make our beloved team any better.

It's very true we have a big problem at C but I don't think Camby is the guy that can help us solve it. Dampier is a crap on offensive end but he is still pretty good at defensive end, at lease he can sometimes plays like the nightmire to those soft center like yao and gasol. Camby is a little bit better deffensively than dampier but not a bit at offense. Kidd's contract is gonna expire this season so that it's definitely more attractive to those rebuilding teams than a hopeless sh@tty team like clippers. I would like to talk with clippers if they bring Kaman into negotiation to replace camby, or add Gordon as fillers into BD and camby. In a word, I wouldn't give up Kidd for camby and Bdavis. taking bdavis is a gamble you know, we have to ask for kaman or gordon as insurance.
Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote