View Single Post
Old 05-26-2021, 12:31 PM   #139
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by washedklean77 View Post
This. The Clippers are to the NBA as the Cowboys are to the NFL. And I think it's a culture thing and it starts at the top.
I hate to compare them to my Cowboys but that's exactly what they remind me of. It seems like the players run the team from the top down. I'd take each and everyone of those guys on my team in a second....but I wouldn't build my team around them....before the series even starts they have all these narratives they have to beat....Morris has to live up to his "bad boy" title....Kawhi has to show he's the best in the league......George has to show he's "playoff p"....its just never a game for them they have to fight all of this stuff that doesn't matter. They will rarely if ever get a Mavs team that isnt' ready to battle them.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote