Dallas-Mavs.com Forums
Old 04-30-2008, 02:44 PM   #41
Dim499
Platinum Member

Dim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by alby
one makes 14 million
one makes 9 million

we are over the cap
doesn't work
This is where D. George and his agent could step in and steal another 4 million next year.
Dim499 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-30-2008, 02:50 PM   #42
MascisMan

MascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to behold

Have you guys seen the backend of Redd's contract? no thanks.

Redd and Nowitzki would swallow the cap for awhile and those two players aint enough.
MascisMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 02:52 PM   #43
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

Pretty much with Dirk at 30, the general consensus is for us to win now...

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 03:03 PM   #44
Tokey41
Platinum Member

Tokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to behold

It's not going to happen unless we pull some amazing moves next season. That means trading Josh for something respectable (it's not like his contract is horrible, it should be appealing to some teams), and finding a taker for Kidd's contract. Someone in rebuild mode... someone with talent (preferably young) their willing to part with.

We're pretty much stuck with Terry and Dampier, no one wants anything to do with those awful contracts. If we can't pull off some major changes and see some improvement next season then I think maybe we should think about the unthinkable... trading Dirk while we still have something everyone would love to get their hands on.
Tokey41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 03:04 PM   #45
Dirkenstien
Diamond Member

Dirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant future

Quote:
one makes 14 million
one makes 9 million

we are over the cap
doesn't work
Good catch, Alby but hopefully we could find some proper filler like a resigned D.George as Dim499 mentioned.

''Nowitzki'' is a German word that, translated, means, ''Good Lord, doesn't this guy ever miss?''

-Miami paper on Dirk Nowitzki
Dirkenstien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 03:06 PM   #46
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

Only filler I see Mil wanting from our roster is Bass =\

Contact Me
Old 04-30-2008, 03:39 PM   #47
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Oh my god I don't think I've ever read anything this funny/pathetic:

Quote:
Josh Howard just doesn't get it
3:19 PM Wed, Apr 30, 2008 | Permalink | Yahoo! Buzz
Tim MacMahon E-mail News tips

Josh Howard had a worse series off the court than on it, and that's hard to do when you shoot 29 percent while your team gets booted in five games.

His picked the poorest possible time to make radio reefer confessions, making his fondness for marijuana a national story the afternoon of Game 3. And J(o)-Ho didn't learn by causing that silly distraction. He handed out flyers for his birthday party in the locker room after Game 4, a crushing loss that all but ended the Mavs' season.

Avery Johnson, who had a reasonable no-partying-during-the-playoffs rule, was livid when he learned about Howard and a few teammates living it up on the town. That's why he canceled what would have been the last practice during his Dallas tenure.

"That's new news to me," Howard said this afternoon.

J(o)-Ho mentioned that he'd already apologized for his radio appearance, but he didn't sound like a guy who regretted his actions. "You only live once," said Howard, who is still the Mavs' best chip (other than untouchable Dirk) on the trade market.

He also stressed that he's not a "bad person." And he's right. But he was a terrible teammate during this series.

And he was awful on the court, too, but he seems to think his horrible shooting was just bad luck.

"I couldn't make the shots that I've been making," Howard said, giggling at a question about how the Hornets defended him. "They went up and just hit the side of the rim or went in and out. You can't control what the ball do. Crazy, man. Y'all hilarious."

With that, Howard's off-season officially began. When the smoke clears, he might not be a Maverick.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 03:51 PM   #48
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

He flat out does not give a sh!t.

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 03:53 PM   #49
Dim499
Platinum Member

Dim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud of

Get this f##king idiot off the team.
Old 04-30-2008, 04:10 PM   #50
Dirkenstien
Diamond Member

Dirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant future

Crap, he's already getting high.

''Nowitzki'' is a German word that, translated, means, ''Good Lord, doesn't this guy ever miss?''

Old 04-30-2008, 04:12 PM   #51
dongtouch

dongtouch is a jewel in the roughdongtouch is a jewel in the roughdongtouch is a jewel in the roughdongtouch is a jewel in the rough

can we still get Artest? This is one guy who could make a huge difference. although he could still be a big distraction
dongtouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 04:13 PM   #52
Dim499
Platinum Member

We need to make a Ron Artest for Josh Howard sign and trade happen. This needs to happen.
Old 04-30-2008, 04:14 PM   #53
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sorry, but "You can't control what the ball do" is one of the most profound things I've ever heard.

The pot-head kind of profound.

Old 04-30-2008, 04:16 PM   #54
alby
Guru

Sucks how Artest has raised his value since the historic incident at Auburn Hills, while Josh has lowered his... life and it's ironies

Contact Me

Last edited by alby; 04-30-2008 at 04:16 PM.
Old 04-30-2008, 04:17 PM   #55
mavsjunkie
Golden Member

mavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to all

WE've traded away our true future, thanks to Donnie/Mark and that stupid ass front office.
Old 04-30-2008, 07:48 PM   #56
GuerillaBlack
Golden Member

GuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghazi
Josh Howard looks like a pterodactyl.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 09:41 PM   #57
pepe

pepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to all

Josh play has been a debacle in epic proportions, to the point that I think that something is wrong mentally with this cat...ala Ricky Williams and Brian Willams.
pepe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 09:54 PM   #58
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sucks how Artest has raised his value since the historic incident at Auburn Hills, while Josh has lowered his... life and it's ironies
I'd take Artest and be happy...of course it depends on our coach...

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 09:57 PM   #59
Stranger
Golden Member

Stranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to all

Carlisle and Artest--reunited?
Stranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 10:22 PM   #60
rmacomic
Platinum Member

rmacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not jumping on the trade Josh bandwagon. Yeah the guy has made some mistakes, but lets face it so has everyone in this organization. I'd bet half of you were thinking it was a good thing that he threw his party. It gave Avery another way to look like a fool.
Old 04-30-2008, 10:29 PM   #61
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stranger
Carlisle and Artest--reunited?
ah...good catch.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 04-30-2008, 10:31 PM   #62
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmacomic
I'm not jumping on the trade Josh bandwagon. Yeah the guy has made some mistakes, but lets face it so has everyone in this organization. I'd bet half of you were thinking it was a good thing that he threw his party. It gave Avery another way to look like a fool.
comic, let me assure you that most of the thinking fans would be "thinking it was a good thing" for Josh to be partying the night of a playoff loss.

Old 04-30-2008, 10:47 PM   #63
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmacomic
I've been defending Josh on this board all season, and right now I can not imagine a scenario in which him being on this team next season makes sense.

We used to consider him the perfect 3 to play alongside Dirk because of all the slashing and dirty work he did. He no longer plays that style, and more importantly, he appears to not care about team success a whole lot.

If you had given me a choice between getting rid of Avery or getting rid of Josh, as of today I would have chosen Josh. How's that for an HSO?

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 10:50 PM   #64
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

While I'm not anymore pleased with Howard than anyone else here, I don't think we should trade him just for the sake of getting rid of him. If we can get another piece of the puzzle for him, then great. Otherwise, we might be better off just taking the good with the bad and keeping him.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 10:52 PM   #65
LonghornDub

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32
I've been defending Josh on this board all season, and right now I can not imagine a scenario in which him being on this team next season makes sense.

We used to consider him the perfect 3 to play alongside Dirk because of all the slashing and dirty work he did. He no longer plays that style, and more importantly, he appears to not care about team success a whole lot.

If you had given me a choice between getting rid of Avery or getting rid of Josh, as of today I would have chosen Josh. How's that for an HSO?
This team with Miller or Maggette, even with Avery as coach, is a whole lot better than this team with Howard.

Old 04-30-2008, 10:54 PM   #66
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32
I would still have chosen moving Avery due to his stubbornness about his system, retarding Kidd's game, insane inability to settle on proper rotations, etc....

I would move AJ along if I had to choose...but it wouldn't have been by that much.

Gladly, I don't think we'll have to choose.

Old 04-30-2008, 10:56 PM   #67
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProdigyDub
This team with Miller or Maggette, even with Avery as coach, is a whole lot better than this team with Howard.
This team with a clamped down Kidd is not very good. Kidd would HAVE to go with AJ as coach. But I agree either of those players would make good change.

Old 04-30-2008, 11:02 PM   #68
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
This team with a clamped down Kidd is not very good. Kidd would HAVE to go with AJ as coach. But I agree either of those players would make good change.
Hell, if Howard is on the trading block, then let's go after BOTH of them! Miller and Maggs at 2 and 3 respectively would be SICK! Wishful thinking, I know, but a guy can dream can't he?
Old 04-30-2008, 11:04 PM   #69
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson
Hell, if Howard is on the trading block, then let's go after BOTH of them! Miller and Maggs at 2 and 3 respectively would be SICK! Wishful thinking, I know, but a guy can dream can't he?
ok...I'm with ya....how would this dream scenario play out?

Old 04-30-2008, 11:12 PM   #70
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Quote:
ok...I'm with ya....how would this dream scenario play out?
Howard for Miller straight up. And, I dunno, George for Maggs ala KVH. Like I said, dreamland.
Old 04-30-2008, 11:17 PM   #71
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson
Howard for Miller straight up. And, I dunno, George for Maggs ala KVH. Like I said, dreamland.
I think JT might need to be involved somewhere...but why would anyone take that contract?

Old 05-01-2008, 12:08 AM   #72
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Artest is about as low on the chain that I would want to go in terms of trading Josh. I still thinking guys like Miller, Maggette, Marion, Redd and etc are higher on the list. Artest can be on the list, but he's near the bottom.

You'd get some salary relief or get a player that will do what you need him to do for a few years.
Old 05-01-2008, 12:52 AM   #73
rmacomic
Platinum Member

rmacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
comic, let me assure you that most of the thinking fans would be "thinking it was a good thing" for Josh to be partying the night of a playoff loss.
Maybe I worded that wrong, but I didn't hear about the party or it's effects until after game five. A little part of me said, "Avery can't even keep his players from partying during the playoffs? Thanks Josh for showing us one more reason dude has to go!"
Old 05-01-2008, 01:07 AM   #74
cinemablend

cinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to all

I think Josh is basically a good guy... however I also think it's become really clear that he doesn't care all that much about winning. You might be able to motivate him to care in small spurts... and that's when you get those great games from him like we got when Dirk was out... but overall I think he's just not that into playing basketball anymore.

I wonder if any of that was rubbing off on Devin, and might account for some of his inconsistency? Maybe Devin will be helped by getting away from Josh. Not because Josh is a bad guy, he's just a WAY too easy going guy. Come to think of it, whenever Devin would talk about Josh that's always how he'd describe him. You'd hear him talking about what a cut up Josh is, and how much fun Josh is. Never about how much Josh wants to win or how intense he is on the court or anything.

I think it's good to have an easygoing, joker like that on your team, but I don't know if you want that guy to be your second best player.

I mean Dirk has a funny sense of humor too, but he knows when to lock in and be deadly serious as well. That's why he's Dirk, and Josh Howard is Josh Howard.
cinemablend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 07:57 AM   #75
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

I think it's clear that:
1. Josh Howard is not a good guy
2. Josh Howard does not care about his teammates
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 02:18 PM   #76
Dirkenstien
Diamond Member

I think it's also clear that we need to trade his ass as soon as possible.

Went from being my second favorite mav to my least favorite mav in a matter of months. Get him out of here.

Old 05-01-2008, 03:35 PM   #77
Tokey41
Platinum Member

Tokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to behold

We're not the only team that needs a shake up... remember Chicago? The team that a lot of 'experts' picked to represent the east before the season started?

They need more than just a coach change (as do we), how about sending Howard there for some of their young talent? They have plenty. Howard may have damaged his value but he's still going to lure something decent with his skills and fair contract.
Tokey41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 03:37 PM   #78
Dirkenstien
Diamond Member

Chicago doesn't really have anything I'd be interested in trading for.

Duhon does seem like an interesting free agent option, though.

Old 05-01-2008, 03:55 PM   #79
Stressboy

Stressboy is a jewel in the roughStressboy is a jewel in the roughStressboy is a jewel in the rough

I think that until you get a new coach in to try and kick josh in the butt then all of this talk is premature. Yes the guy is acting like a spoiled idiot but lots of 20 somethings that become very rich act like idiots. I'm so pissed at how spoiled and idiotic the 40 something year old coach was acting that I'm willing to give the 20 something a second chance. But really that's it. He shapes up or we shipping him for whatever we can get. Right now that is not much and I'm not into giving away talent for nothing.
Stressboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 04:16 PM   #80
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stressboy
I think that until you get a new coach in to try and kick josh in the butt then all of this talk is premature. Yes the guy is acting like a spoiled idiot but lots of 20 somethings that become very rich act like idiots. I'm so pissed at how spoiled and idiotic the 40 something year old coach was acting that I'm willing to give the 20 something a second chance. But really that's it. He shapes up or we shipping him for whatever we can get. Right now that is not much and I'm not into giving away talent for nothing.
The problem is, we don't have time to wait around for these f**kers to grow up and get their sh*t together. If we can get something good for Howard, then ship his ass away.

Tags
josh howard