Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Political Arena

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-13-2009, 05:40 PM   #11
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

I'm reminded of the scene in Austin Powers the first:

Quote:
[returning Austin's personal property after reanimating him]
Quartermaster Clerk: One Swedish-made penis enlarger.
Austin Powers: [to Vanessa] That's not mine.
Quartermaster Clerk: One credit card receipt for Swedish-made penis enlarger signed by Austin Powers.
Austin Powers: I'm telling ya baby, that's not mine.
Quartermaster Clerk: One warranty card for Swedish-made penis enlarger pump, filled out by Austin Powers.
Austin Powers: I don't even know what this is! This sort of thing ain't my bag, baby.
Quartermaster Clerk: One book, "Swedish-made Penis Enlargers And Me: This Sort of Thing Is My Bag Baby", by Austin Powers.
I suspect if I could find an affidavit which Ms. Sanger signed in her own blood swearing that she was a eugenicist, you'd find some reason to pretend that it doesn't really say what it obviously says.

Margaret Sanger was a eugenicist -- she may have been at the forefront of the women's rights movement, but she was a eugenicist at the forefront of the women's right movement. She was a eugencist pitching a eugenicists' means to a eugencist end.

Sure, eugenicists such as Ms. Sanger and her ilk had other arguments for birth control, but reducing fertility rates of the 'feeble−minded, the mentally defective, the poverty− stricken' was always at the front and center of the plan.

I'm afraid you're the one spreading the misinformation here by denying the centrality of eugencism in Sanger's world.

Tags
got a bit fluffy in here