Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 06-24-2009, 07:24 AM   #1881
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Transformers 2 - epic piece of crap...

It was like watching a boombox in a blender for 2-1/2 hours (seriously, I had no idea what I was looking at half the time...)

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 06-24-2009 at 07:27 AM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-24-2009, 11:02 AM   #1882
untitled
Golden Member

untitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Transformers 2 - epic piece of crap...

It was like watching a boombox in a blender for 2-1/2 hours (seriously, I had no idea what I was looking at half the time...)
So, it was EXACTLY like the first one?

Pass.
untitled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 06:25 PM   #1883
TheMaverick
Golden Member

TheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to behold

I agree. The start was better than the finish. This movie is just too damn cheesy, too over the top.

The Legendary Mavericks:
- Mark Aguirre
- Rolando Blackman
- Tom Cruise
- Jason Kidd
- Mel Gibson
- Michael Finley
- Dirk Nowitzki
- Jason Kidd (again)
- who's next?
TheMaverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 11:11 AM   #1884
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

I enjoyed it. (hey, its my childhood, don't judge me)

I'd give it a B- its only redeeming qualities are John T., Special Effects, mindless action, Optimus owning in several fights.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"

Last edited by sike; 06-25-2009 at 11:12 AM.
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 11:16 AM   #1885
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike View Post
I enjoyed it. (hey, its my childhood, don't judge me)
That's exactly why I hated it - it's my childhood, stop raping it!

(seriously - everything I enjoyed as a kid has been turned into a sh!tty Hollywood movie recently...)

Last edited by Underdog; 06-25-2009 at 11:17 AM.
Old 06-25-2009, 11:20 AM   #1886
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
hahaha...then DO NOT see GI Joe.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 06-25-2009, 11:23 AM   #1887
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

I haven't seen the first Transformers so I won't see this one. And man am I tempted to see GI Joe but the CGI that I have seen looks horrible... which would seem to spell doom for the movie itself (quickly spliced together movie to get out in the summer). I will just wait and hear the feedback from y'all on that one as well.

edit: there is one thing they could change about Transformers to get me to watch it. But that's not gonna happen.

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 06-25-2009 at 11:24 AM.
u2sarajevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 11:26 AM   #1888
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo View Post
edit: there is one thing they could change about Transformers to get me to watch it. But that's not gonna happen.
"That was a tease!"
Old 06-25-2009, 11:29 AM   #1889
Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo View Post
You want them to replace Megan Fox with Amy Winehouse, don't you?

Last edited by Underdog; 06-25-2009 at 11:29 AM.
Old 06-25-2009, 11:35 AM   #1890
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

No, I want them to rehire the real Bumblebee.
Old 06-25-2009, 11:35 AM   #1891
sike
The Preacha

the first Transformers really was decent.

Old 06-25-2009, 11:37 AM   #1892
Underdog

Quote:
the first Transformers really was decent.
I wasn't a big fan, but it was certainly better than the second one...

Both of them gave me a headache (not just the "special" effects, but the horrendous acting too - Michael Bay even managed to make John Turturro suck!)

Last edited by Underdog; 06-25-2009 at 11:39 AM.
Old 06-25-2009, 11:43 AM   #1893
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Michael Bay even managed to make John Turturro suck!)
See....I thought he was pretty funny.

Old 06-25-2009, 11:48 AM   #1894
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Flaco's importance of seeing a movie/viewing method hierarchy:

See in theater <--Star Trek, Harry Potter, etc. Two times each, even.

See at dollar theater <-- caving to pressure from wife, see romantic comedy

Netflix <-- Passed on it in the theater. Terminator Salvation, I'm talking to you.

illegal download <-- Dumb comedies no one should pay money for. Jack Black movies, etc.

Wait for cable television <-- Because I'm a cheap ass AND I'm apathetic. "Taking of Pelham 123"

Forced to watch at relatives house during major holiday or otherwise boring get together <--- Transformers 2.

Last edited by Flacolaco; 06-25-2009 at 12:00 PM.
Flacolaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 11:49 AM   #1895
Underdog

Quote:
See....I thought he was pretty funny.
The part where Bumblebee pissed on him in Transformers 1 was one of the dumbest things I've ever, EVER, EEEEYYYYRRRRVVVVRRRRR seen put into a movie (and that's saying a lot, considering I just saw Transformers 2!)

Michael Bay is Osama bin Laden - every dollar you give him helps the terrorist win...

Last edited by Underdog; 06-25-2009 at 12:03 PM.
Old 06-25-2009, 11:56 AM   #1896
TheMaverick
Golden Member

TheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco View Post

Netflix <-- Passed on it in the theater. Terminator Salvation, I'm talking to you.

illegal download <-- Dumb comedies no one should pay money for. Jack Black movies, etc.

Wait for cable television <-- Because I'm a cheap ass AND I'm apathetic. "Taking of Pelham 123"

Forced to watch at relatives house during major holiday or otherwise boring get together <--- Tranformers 2.
haha hilarious

The Legendary Mavericks:
- Mark Aguirre
- Rolando Blackman
- Tom Cruise
- Jason Kidd
- Mel Gibson
- Michael Finley
- Dirk Nowitzki
- Jason Kidd (again)
- who's next?
TheMaverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 12:52 PM   #1897
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco View Post

Forced to watch at relatives house during major holiday or otherwise boring get together <--- Transformers 2.
What's funny is Transformers 2 was written by the same guys who wrote Star Trek.

This may sound insane because of its already huge budget, but I thought T2 didn't have enough money for what it was trying to accomplish. The original budget was supposed to be 301 million and turned out to be 200. You can really tell that they had to speed up a lot of the action sequences and stuff. The editing is really choppy and looks like it is trying too hard to cover up a lot of stuff.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 12:56 PM   #1898
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

I know, that is weird.... Abrams and Lindelof make all the difference in the world then I guess.
Old 06-25-2009, 01:02 PM   #1899
Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
What's funny is Transformers 2 was written by the same guys who wrote Star Trek.
Just goes to show the importance of a good director...

Old 06-25-2009, 05:58 PM   #1900
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

ShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

(seriously - everything I enjoyed as a kid has been turned into a sh!tty Hollywood movie recently...)
And now "G-Force" has been turned into a bunch of crazed gerbils...
ShaggyDirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 06:11 PM   #1901
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

I predict GI Joe will be the worst movie of the year.

I mean come on, Marlan Wayans? Who the hell would cast that guy? The last two action movies he was in were Dungeons and Dragons and Wing Commander. If you liked either of those two movies then kill yourself now.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 06:40 PM   #1902
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

see i thought transformers two was thoroughly enjoyable. Not great but enjoyable(and jt did suck in this movie). 1/4 cool action sequences, 1/4 comic relief, 1/4 tear jerker and 1/4 meagan fox is really hot. Not great cinema or anything but thoroughly enjoyable.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 06:40 PM   #1903
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

I enjoyed it, mainly for the cool action sequences. If you don't like seeing Optimus Prime pwning noobs, then I just can't help you.

Yeah, I'll agree with a lot of the criticisms (bad acting, weak plot, failed comedy bits), but I'll be darned if I don't like seeing giant CGI robots fighting each other. And for all of Michael Bay's failures in those other categories, he sure gave me plenty of that.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson

Last edited by FINtastic; 06-27-2009 at 06:40 PM.
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 07:56 PM   #1904
Kirobaito
Platinum Member

Kirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant future

Yeah, I think if you go in with proper expectations, Transformers 2 was enjoyable. It's not Gone With the Wind.
Old 06-27-2009, 09:56 PM   #1905
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five-ofan View Post
see i thought transformers two was thoroughly enjoyable. Not great but enjoyable(and jt did suck in this movie). 1/4 cool action sequences, 1/4 comic relief, 1/4 tear jerker and 1/4 meagan fox is really hot. Not great cinema or anything but thoroughly enjoyable.
I agree that it was thoroughly enjoyable. No, it wasn't a great movie, but it was one that I could sit down and watch without ever thinking that it was too long or that it was dragging.

Yeah, it was cheesy at times, but some of that was enjoyable as well. The mother and father are cheesy, but entertaining as well. It was exactly what you'd want out of a Transformers movie.... again, it was entertaining.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 10:00 PM   #1906
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

I watched part of Tropic Thunder or whatever.. that was terrible. I also watched Hancock a few days ago. I was shocked.. this wasn't terrible. No, the writing wasn't great, but it was another enjoyable movie.

I also watched The Happening. Wow, what a great premise (sp?). Very, very interesting subject matter.. However, I cannot imagine that it could have been written more poorly than it was.. I'd like to blame the actors. Sure, the acting did seem horrific, but what in the hell did they have to work with?
Old 06-27-2009, 10:08 PM   #1907
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of

murphy, The Happening was one of the most unintentionally funny movies ever. "Why you eyeing my lemon drink?" That line killed me.
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Nash13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 06:54 PM   #1908
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

ShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond repute

The Wire

season 4 - completed!

exacerbating, calamitous, heart wrenching

I am going into season 5 with the attitude that it will not come close to season 4... I just want some of the loose ends tied up and some closure on a few characters. But, that might be to much to ask, so I will just enjoy what they give me.
Old 06-28-2009, 07:28 PM   #1909
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

I think season 4 was ultimately my favorite of The Wire. But I don't think you need to worry about a letdown in the next season. Not in my opinion, anyway.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 07:59 PM   #1910
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

I rank The Wire's seasons from top to bottom like: 4, 2 , 3, 1, 5. Season 5 was no let down though and it does tie things up nicely while still showing what's in store for the future.
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 09:18 PM   #1911
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

There's no way any season ranks below season 2. Season 2 is the black sheep of the series by a long shot in my mind.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 11:20 PM   #1912
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

Season 2 is definately different, but after several rewatches of the entire series I began to appreciate it more. The first time through I was distracted by the change in setting, but there is still much development for the regulars like Omar, Stringer, Prop Joe, Bodie, Carver etc. that I didn't appreciate the first time.

Last edited by FreshJive; 06-28-2009 at 11:21 PM.
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 11:10 AM   #1913
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshJive View Post
Season 2 is definately different, but after several rewatches of the entire series I began to appreciate it more. The first time through I was distracted by the change in setting, but there is still much development for the regulars like Omar, Stringer, Prop Joe, Bodie, Carver etc. that I didn't appreciate the first time.
I totally agree. The change from the streets to the docks threw me for about 5 episodes, but as soon as they started developing Stringer, I was locked in...
Old 06-29-2009, 11:12 AM   #1914
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

But that being said, it is still 4, 1, 3, 2 for me...5 will have to see!
Old 06-29-2009, 12:57 PM   #1915
Murphy3
Guru

Personally, I liked every season of the show..I liked every every episode of the show. I enjoyed 5. I'd probably have to say that it falls right in the middle for me if I had to rank the seasons.
Old 06-29-2009, 01:11 PM   #1916
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirobaito View Post
Yeah, I think if you go in with proper expectations, Transformers 2 was enjoyable. It's not Gone With the Wind.
Haha, this sounds equivalent to "I think if you have the proper expectations, ___ could be a good shooting guard for the Mavs. He's not Candace Parker." Double diss!

Is this ghost ball??
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 05:46 PM   #1917
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

I watched Righteous Kill last night. It might be the worst movie of Al Pacino's career. And Robert Deniro's. And Brian Dennehey's career, too. and John Leguizamo and Donnie Wahlberg and even 50 cent's career. What a coincidence.
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 05:51 PM   #1918
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaggyDirk View Post
And now "G-Force" has been turned into a bunch of crazed gerbils...
oh man! How did I let a G-Force reference go by????

That (the original, not the gerbils) and The Brown Hornet are the only 2 cartoons that I ever, ever really wanted to see made into movies. Maybe Thundarr.

Last edited by Usually Lurkin; 06-29-2009 at 05:51 PM.
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 06:37 PM   #1919
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

G-Force and Star Blazers are all I watched..
Old 07-09-2009, 04:47 PM   #1920
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

The Matrix

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
ty is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
annoying thread title, cadfail goes to work, flash fluff warning, got a bit fluffy in here, inception geeks..., stupidgookisstupid, what the fluff?