Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 11-28-2009, 09:55 PM   #1
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute
Default 12-5: Mavs don't crash the boards in Cleveland

I want to punch Mo Williams in the mouth repeatedly.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-28-2009, 09:55 PM   #2
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm so ready for Dampier to be back.
tcat075 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 09:57 PM   #3
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

pretty ugly game..

No more Gooden ISO, please.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 09:57 PM   #4
AO41
Platinum Member

AO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud of

Our offense was good for the most part. Our D especially in the paint was horrible and it started with Dirk...just wow.

But the team will bounce back
AO41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 10:05 PM   #5
xrobx
Diamond Member

xrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond repute

i'm just trying to forget this game ever happened.
xrobx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 10:07 PM   #6
conjurer

conjurer is a name known to allconjurer is a name known to allconjurer is a name known to allconjurer is a name known to allconjurer is a name known to allconjurer is a name known to allconjurer is a name known to allconjurer is a name known to all

We must gain some mental toughness against thuggish teams. Then we will win everything.

Last edited by conjurer; 11-28-2009 at 10:08 PM.
conjurer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 10:08 PM   #7
nikeball
Platinum Member

nikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan View Post
I want to punch Mo Williams in the mouth repeatedly.
I want to punch Barea for leaving him wide open over and over. Half the time Barea was stuck in no man's land. Why is Carlisle sending our smallest / weakest defender from Cleveland's best shooter to help double team? WTF.
Old 11-28-2009, 10:08 PM   #8
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

JET kinda disappeared in the 2nd half after lighting it up. Don't know who to blame there, whether Terry just stopped making shots or if his team didn't make any effort to get him shots. Probably both.
Old 11-28-2009, 10:09 PM   #9
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

The whole team played poorly.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)
Sportstudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 10:11 PM   #10
SeriousSummer
Golden Member

SeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant future

Gooden, Humphreys, Singleton & Thomas took all the minutes at center and the few that Dirk didn't play at power forward, and went a combined 4-14 for just 8 points and only 7 rebounds. Varejao outplayed them by himself.

Dirk & Jet played OK, Marion gutted it out on a bad ankle, Kidd was fair, JJ fair & Beaubois played like a raw rookie.

One more player has to show up for the Mavs to beat a good team playing well. They could really use Howard, or Dampier, and even Ross would have helped tonight. The Mavs had terrible match ups with only a hobbled Marion to play James, without Dampier to play Shaq and forced to play JJ so much.

You can't really expect three thirty-plus year olds (Dirk, Jet & Kidd) to win without help on the fourth game in five nights.
SeriousSummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 10:12 PM   #11
tcat075
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikeball View Post
I want to punch Barea for leaving him wide open over and over. Half the time Barea was stuck in no man's land. Why is Carlisle sending our smallest / weakest defender from Cleveland's best shooter to help double team? WTF.
We've seen Barea getting abused off the dribble, but the Cavs not only did that, but posted him up and scored, and shot over him and scored.

He was the low +/- guy, again, this game.

Offensively, he had an alright game (I keep seeing that airballed finger-roll over and over again in my mind). He's not that bad of a scorer for a second unit guy. But again, JJ's offense just can't make up for his terrible defense except in short stretches.

Last edited by tcat075; 11-28-2009 at 10:13 PM.
Old 11-28-2009, 10:14 PM   #12
Popeye

Popeye is a splendid one to beholdPopeye is a splendid one to beholdPopeye is a splendid one to beholdPopeye is a splendid one to beholdPopeye is a splendid one to beholdPopeye is a splendid one to beholdPopeye is a splendid one to beholdPopeye is a splendid one to beholdPopeye is a splendid one to beholdPopeye is a splendid one to beholdPopeye is a splendid one to behold

The D wasn't great but Varejo doesn't normally make those hook shots off the glass with such ease. I was more upset with people cheating off Mo Williams after he already hit a half dozen 3's in a row.

I've gone back and forth on Gooden and JJB so many times this year, and they've only played 17 games. I'm not sure how I feel about them right now.

Overall, the biggest weakness this team has is perimeter D and perimeter scoring. Getting Marion and Howard healthy will help, but I still think they need someone that can the elite guards of the league.
Popeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 10:15 PM   #13
AO41
Platinum Member

AO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcat075 View Post
JET kinda disappeared in the 2nd half after lighting it up. Don't know who to blame there, whether Terry just stopped making shots or if his team didn't make any effort to get him shots. Probably both.

............................ummm
AO41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 10:15 PM   #14
toby451

toby451 will become famous soon enough

Yet another game where JJ played more minuets then he needs to ever play. He had a good shooting night, but his defense is just pathetic. Even when he does get into position, which isnt all that often to begin with, they just shoot over him for easy shots.

It is now well beyond the point in time to starting putting the heat on Rick. This is ridiculous how much playing time he keeps giving JJ, after massive defensive failure every single game. Then on the other hand, you have Roddy give up 1 lay up when your up by 25 points, and you instantly call a time out out to chew his ass out. 6 minutes for Roddy and 20+ for JJB cant happen if you want to win, more so the 20+ minutes going to JJB than Roddy only getting 6. (I quit watching about 5 minutes to go, so im not sure what the end totals are.)
toby451 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 10:16 PM   #15
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

Quote:
We've seen Barea getting abused off the dribble, but the Cavs not only did that, but posted him up and scored, and shot over him and scored.

He was the low +/- guy, again, this game.

Offensively, he had an alright game (I keep seeing that airballed finger-roll over and over again in my mind). He's not that bad of a scorer for a second unit guy. But again, JJ's offense just can't make up for his terrible defense except in short stretches.
Exactly this.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)

Last edited by Sportstudi; 11-28-2009 at 10:17 PM.
Sportstudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 10:19 PM   #16
tcat075
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AO41 View Post
............................ummm
Only made one field goal in the 3rd and 4th quarter despite knocking down 7 in the first two frames. He did get to the free throw line a little bit, but this team could have used a little bit of extra punch in the 2nd half, and they really didn't get it from Terry. For as hot as he was in the 1st half, its disappointing that he just disappeared like that.
Old 11-28-2009, 10:23 PM   #17
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Even when the Mavs get Howard and Damp back...who guards the opposing pgs?

This onus is on Kidd, Roddy and Barea. If they don't do their job, then this pg blitz will continue.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 10:25 PM   #18
SeriousSummer
Golden Member

SeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant future

Everyone keeps forgetting that you've got to play <i><b>someone</b></i>. After Marion/Kidd/JET, the only players that the Mavs have at the 2 or 3 are Beaubois, Barea, and Carroll.

Until Howard and Ross get back, all choices are bad.
SeriousSummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 10:25 PM   #19
DirktyBlue

DirktyBlue is just really niceDirktyBlue is just really niceDirktyBlue is just really niceDirktyBlue is just really niceDirktyBlue is just really niceDirktyBlue is just really nice

That was the quietest 27 dirk put in a while..he looked lost defensively. Marion has butter fingers. I cringe every time Kidd drives inside to dish out..the ball bobs in and bobs out. We really needed damp for this one..Why bench TT so quickly?
DirktyBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 10:28 PM   #20
tcat075
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirktyBlue View Post
That was the quietest 27 dirk put in a while..he looked lost defensively. Marion has butter fingers. I cringe every time Kidd drives inside to dish out..the ball bobs in and bobs out. We really needed damp for this one..Why bench TT so quickly?
Because TT got abused by Shaq and missed his two threes pretty badly.

Maybe I'm exagerrating his poor play a little, but he was pretty bad when he was out there.
Old 11-28-2009, 10:34 PM   #21
DirktyBlue

DirktyBlue is just really niceDirktyBlue is just really niceDirktyBlue is just really niceDirktyBlue is just really niceDirktyBlue is just really niceDirktyBlue is just really nice

Quote:

Maybe I'm exagerrating his poor play a little, but he was pretty bad when he was out there.
I thought Gooden was getting abused too...he should have been given a few more minutes in the 4th quarter..I like Barea..but if he isn't taking charges, all he does is flail his arms wildly on defense.
Old 11-28-2009, 10:40 PM   #22
toby451

toby451 will become famous soon enough

People were saying weeks ago the only reason JJ was playing so much was because Matrix just went out with the ankle. They all said, dont worry when Shawn is back, he wont play as much.

Here we are, with Marion back, and he is still over the 20 minute marker. This is the first time in my life I have ever hoped that a player on my favorite team would come up with an injury, and I dont regret saying it one bit.

In fact, go back to the Game against Toronto when Josh was back, he logs 25 minutes. 23 minutes against Houston, and 27 against the spurs. All games Josh Howard played in, yet he still gets 20+ a game.

Either way, give me the 20+ minutes a game going to Roddy. His defense is already much better than JJB, and he is going to get a lot better with more experience.
toby451 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 10:47 PM   #23
DirktyBlue

Quote:
Originally Posted by toby451 View Post
People were saying weeks ago the only reason JJ was playing so much was because Matrix just went out with the ankle. They all said, dont worry when Shawn is back, he wont play as much.

Here we are, with Marion back, and he is still over the 20 minute marker. This is the first time in my life I have ever hoped that a player on my favorite team would come up with an injury, and I dont regret saying it one bit.

In fact, go back to the Game against Toronto when Josh was back, he logs 25 minutes. 23 minutes against Houston, and 27 against the spurs. All games Josh Howard played in, yet he still gets 20+ a game.

Either way, give me the 20+ minutes a game going to Roddy. His defense is already much better than JJB, and he is going to get a lot better with more experience.
I wouldn't wish JJB to be injured. This isn't his fault. Carlisle needs to really think hard about the cost/benefit of playing JJB. JJB definitely deserves playing time, but its the timing that is questionable.
Old 11-28-2009, 10:49 PM   #24
peppersquad

peppersquad has a spectacular aura aboutpeppersquad has a spectacular aura aboutpeppersquad has a spectacular aura about

Carlisle gameplan in a nutshell boiled down for mediocre shooters Gooden & Humphries to shoot open 18 footers vs Shaq, or TThomas to shoot 3's, if we made them we were in the game, if we missed we'd get blown out. Just retarded.
peppersquad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 10:51 PM   #25
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Offensively, he had an alright game (I keep seeing that airballed finger-roll over and over again in my mind).
LeKing had an airballed finger-roll, too. How many times has that one played over on your mental screen?
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 10:55 PM   #26
DirktyBlue

Quote:
Originally Posted by peppersquad View Post
Carlisle gameplan in a nutshell boiled down for mediocre shooters Gooden & Humphries to shoot open 18 footers vs Shaq, or TThomas to shoot 3's, if we made them we were in the game, if we missed we'd get blown out. Just retarded.
I agree. Hump needs to focus on setting screens & rebounding. Gooden was useless once he started stepping back for jumpers.
Old 11-28-2009, 11:32 PM   #27
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

You know, I'd say something about JJBs awful defense again. I'd also note how I've mentioned dozens of times he always gets lost on defense, which others have finally noted. But I guess if I said all that I'd just not know what I'm talking about. I guess.
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 11:43 PM   #28
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CadBane View Post
You know, I'd say something about JJBs awful defense again. I'd also note how I've mentioned dozens of times he always gets lost on defense, which others have finally noted. But I guess if I said all that I'd just not know what I'm talking about. I guess.
Instead of that dreck, why don't you try saying something insightful?
Old 11-28-2009, 11:50 PM   #29
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

By insightful did you mean noting JJB's game changing lay-up attempt in the 4th quarter Utah comeback?
Old 11-28-2009, 11:55 PM   #30
Thomas86
Golden Member

Thomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to all

I know I'll be happy when Damp come's back......
Thomas86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 12:03 AM   #31
chumdawg
Guru

Quote:
By insightful did you mean noting JJB's game changing lay-up attempt in the 4th quarter Utah comeback?
By insightful anything that closely resembles the work of a normally mentally functioning human being who actually watches the games.

In your case, anyway. You've got to start somewhere.
Old 11-29-2009, 12:05 AM   #32
CadBane
Banned

Nice self-analysis.
Old 11-29-2009, 12:09 AM   #33
chumdawg
Guru

Hahahahahaha. Mannnn, I haven't heard that since grade school. Nice touch, brother!
Old 11-29-2009, 02:40 AM   #34
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Even the biggest Gooden and JJB backers have no defense for this game. Both were awful. The team played awful as a whole. The end.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 02:41 AM   #35
CadBane
Banned

Wow, I don't think I've ever seen anything this pathetic. Our ENTIRE bench tonight combined for ONE rebound. ONE. In 60 minutes of playing time Jet and JJB couldn't manage to procure a single rebound.
Old 11-29-2009, 03:13 AM   #36
chumdawg
Guru

Quote:
Wow, I don't think I've ever seen anything this pathetic. Our ENTIRE bench tonight combined for ONE rebound. ONE. In 60 minutes of playing time Jet and JJB couldn't manage to procure a single rebound.
You live long enough, Cadbane, you see everything. And it ceases to strike you as unusual.
Old 11-29-2009, 05:39 AM   #37
nowhereman
Diamond Member

nowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond repute

Sick of the JJ witch hunt. He very clearly was not the problem tonight. Mo didn't score all his 3s because Barea "left him alone" but it was usually Terry or Kidd failing to make a rotation from a strategy coming from the bench to double down on Shaq, or on a broken play like his 6th one. Several were when JJ wasn't in the game. You really have to be looking for mistakes to single him out this game. It's getting obnoxious and makes me sincerely question whether some people even watched the game. It also convinces me that some people here would rather the team lose so they have an excuse to rail on JJ, even tho he was so much better than half the other guys we threw out there.

We just had very slow help rotation, slow pick and roll recovery, and a lot of guys swiping at balls instead of moving their feet. We really laid out the red carpet for them with our poor defensive execution. Dirk especially was very poor defensively this game- easily his worst showing of the year in that sense. And, when we were within 7 in the third, Jet and Dirk started shooting pullups because Shaq was clogging the paint. They gave us a shot, but we didn't have the energy to close the gap. And no one could match Sideshow Bob's energy out there when the game got a little ugly.

Quote:
RT @TyLawson3 Good game between Dallas and Portland. Good thing we didn't end up getting Dallas. Coach Karl lost his mind.

Last edited by nowhereman; 11-29-2009 at 05:40 AM.
nowhereman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 06:32 AM   #38
Kante
Diamond Member

Kante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I thought he was doing ok in D against Shaq. In my eyes...
Kante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 06:54 AM   #39
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Old 11-29-2009, 07:16 AM   #40
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

mqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant future

I am now ready to leave this game in the past. Let's get back on track against Phi and then help the Nets set a new record for the worst start ever in NBA history. That would do it for me. Cmon Mavs!

Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/gloriosomacky
mqywaaah is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
blocking cadbane > sex, defending jj>winning, i hate you all, mavs not > sex anymore, nowhereman=nowhereiq, rant>rave, stop being racist, stop complaining, vagina dentata