Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 12-09-2002, 12:02 AM   #1
Super Slow Mo

Super Slow Mo is on a distinguished road

when are they going to cut this guy? listen at everything that people are saying about him after the game today. missing wide open TD passes, throwing INTs, taking all the sacks, this guys a spare. when are they going to cut this guy? i can definitely continue on with bad things he did today, but hey we all seen the game im sure.
Super Slow Mo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-09-2002, 03:59 AM   #2
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

aexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant future

yeah, its hutch's fault the defense gave up 31 pts, and that the cowboys offense put them up by 10 pts with 6 minutes left in the game only to lose.

get real.
aexchange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2002, 12:04 PM   #3
dallmav

dallmav is on a distinguished road

The blame on this game should go straight to the coaching staff.
dallmav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2002, 01:14 PM   #4
Just211
Platinum Member

Just211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to all

calm down guys. No one is to blame. If so, maybe the 49ers. THey are just a better team then Dallas. And one of the better teams in the NFL. I was happy to see Dallas hang as long as they did. Dallas is a young team, and lose a lot of close games at the end. Give them time, and a few more pieces(and maybe a different coach) and they'll start pulling it out at the end. After watching Hutch in his 1st couple games, I'm glad to see the offense be competitive. HE had a bad game, but he was under a lot of pressure too.
It's obvious that all Dallas needs depth and time. The O-line, and secondary are the two prime examples.
Old 12-09-2002, 07:56 PM   #5
#1MavsFan
Golden Member

#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all

Nobody is to blame but Campo and goodrich. Why didnt campo go for it on 4th down they only needed 6inches and if they got it they would have won? And the defense was tired after already playing 80 plays and ross got injured. Also why did the cowboys cut Hawthorne instead of Goodrich? Than Campo after the game blamed the special teams for the loss. What is up with that? The special teams kept them in the game with a blocked punt and the 84yard td return by woody.At least Goodrich admited it was his fault. The defense was amazing until ross got injured. Campo sucks at making game decisions and at doing anyhting else. He needs to be fired right now(but I know it wont happen probaly until the end of the year). As much as I hat ou I think jerry should be calling Stoops right now and begging him to comehere. We also need to trade up to draft Leftwhich or draft Roy Williams(we need playmakers). Maybe even Ken dorsey.
#1MavsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2002, 12:03 AM   #6
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

<< Also why did the cowboys cut Hawthorne instead of Goodrich? >>

Hawthorne was to be a free agent after this year and not in the Boys plans for next year. Goodrich was a former 2nd round draft pick - handpicked by Jerry Jones.
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2002, 12:30 AM   #7
#1MavsFan
Golden Member

#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all

But isn't goodrich making more money siting on the bench and giving up game winning tds. Jerry just has too much pride to cut him, he can't accept the fact he made a bad pick. Also did anyone else notice that chutch holds on to the ball way too long, down after down.
#1MavsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2002, 03:06 AM   #8
Super Slow Mo

Super Slow Mo is on a distinguished road

hes been doing that since his college days, he took alot of sacks then too
Super Slow Mo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2002, 06:17 PM   #9
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough

IM all for Huthc I hope he plays till the end of the season atelast we will no we will have a good draft pick and maybe have a worser record thent he Texans. I Won't say this season has been pathetic because I see some good stuff on this squad. It all stats at the qb and our inexperience. I've seen enough of Hutch to know what he is gonna be like in this league though I could be wrong. I love how I see the Cowboys fan on this board chant Quincy Sucks or Qspare but they defend Hutch this is exactly waht I knew what was gonna happen. Though he got a 300 yard game under his belt which is a great accomplishment and was a great game he is playing no better then Quincy. That might be givin Hutch to much credit. I have yet to see Hutch when us a game.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2002, 09:02 PM   #10
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm also all for Hutch, but if we draft intelligently, soon it might be time for him to get out of the way of the dawning Age of Lorenzen...

A draft pick of Jared Lorenzen would answer many questions for a Cowboys' team deeply in need of a talented field general. His combination of size, mobility, and arm strength promise to revolutionize the future of the quarterback position. He will be the vanguard of a new wave of massive, mobile quarterbacks. The first true quarterback of the 21st Century...
Old 12-12-2002, 12:33 AM   #11
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

I love evilmav's unconventional obsession with the players others say are not fit to play the game (i.e. Lorenzen and Bradley). Heck, he has been right to a point about Bradley so far this season.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote