Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 02-17-2010, 04:56 PM   #41
left texas
Golden Member

left texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond repute

I am not sure there is such a thing as a perfect song, but I do know that sometimes when you are listening, a song just hits you right and it is perfect at that time.

Crossroads/Ry Cooder
Drivin Rain/Gov't Mule
Roadhouse Blues/The Doors
Black Betty/Ram Jam
The Wait/The Pretenders
Blow At High Dough/The Tragically Hip
Take Me Away/Avril Lavigne
Magic Man/Heart
Holy War/Matthew Sweet
Crossfire/Stevie Ray Vaughan
left texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-17-2010, 06:24 PM   #42
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

"Rooster"- Alice in Chains
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 07:06 PM   #43
Frank_Wang

Frank_Wang is on a distinguished road

one,fade to black- Metallica
Frank_Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 10:01 PM   #44
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo View Post
right now i've been partial to Switchfoot's Hello Hurricane album. It's hard to pick a favorite off of it but I'd say Always (or Free). That entire album is awesome though so you should pick it up!
Always is clearly the standout on that album. Made me cry the first time I heard it.

I'd like to add a song as well:

"Lose Yourself" - Eminem

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 10:02 PM   #45
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Learning to Live Again - Garth Brooks
Can't Be Really Gone - can't think of his name
Always On My Mind - Willie Nelson
All These Years - Sawyer Brown
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 10:04 PM   #46
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike View Post
I don't know about perfect....but here are just a few off the top of my head that always move me...

Since I've Been Loving You - Zep
I'm Waiting for the Man - Velvet Undergroud
Hallelujah - Jeff Buckley
Just Like The Water - L. Hill
These Days - Nico
Majesty - Common Ground Band
Simple Twist of Fate - Dylan (How the heck am I the 24th post and the first guy to mention freakin Bob Dylan???)
Landslide - The Pumpkins
Castles Made of Sand - Jimi
These Times - The Normals
The Rainbow Connection - Kermit the Frog
wow I love this list.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 02-17-2010, 10:23 PM   #47
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I don't know about perfect....but here are just a few off the top of my head that always move me...

These Days - Nico
Simple Twist of Fate - Dylan (How the heck am I the 24th post and the first guy to mention freakin Bob Dylan???)
Landslide - The Pumpkins
Because Bob Dylan sucks anus.
Old 02-17-2010, 10:25 PM   #48
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3 View Post
Because Bob Dylan sucks anus.
ok.

Old 02-17-2010, 10:28 PM   #49
Murphy3
Guru

You wanted the answer.. I helped you out a bit. Dylan's one of those guys that it's cool to like.. not because of his sound. He's just somehow found a niche in pop culture.
Old 02-18-2010, 05:00 AM   #50
left texas
Golden Member

left texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

These Days - Nico
Landslide - The Pumpkins
Quote:
wow I love this list.

left texas is offline   Reply With Quote