Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 07-27-2010, 05:22 AM   #1
Budapest Maverick
Platinum Member

Budapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant future
Default Interesting Dirk interview

http://translate.google.com/translat...-gespielt.html

He said some interesting thing, he implies if somebody would have contacted him from Miami, he would have think about it... He also says Cubes will put everything in motion in order to get Paul, but i guess we knew that. Thanks for Marcus from db, hopefully it's not a repost, and you guys don't mind the thread. Please don't ban me.

(Don't be afraid because of the google translate thing, it's a surprisingly good translation)

Last edited by Budapest Maverick; 07-27-2010 at 05:30 AM.
Budapest Maverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-27-2010, 07:28 AM   #2
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budapest Maverick View Post
(Don't be afraid because of the google translate thing, it's a surprisingly good translation)
be afraid. be very afraid:
Quote:
Nowitzki: Ball have a I have not had in his hand, but I have kept myself fit.
.. ha. seriously, thanks, though. you can figure it out.
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 07:52 PM   #3
Fidel
Diamond Member

Fidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to behold

Nash tried to recruit him for Phoenix and also Dirk said: "If I´d had a chance to play with LeBron, or if Wade had said "Come on Dirk, come to Miami" but nothing like this materialized. So it was best for me to stay in Dallas, I think".

He´s also congratulating Miami and says they are a "Monster Powerhouse" for the next 5-6 years. But he also says that every game has to be played and you never know, and that you have to wait and see how they (Dwayne Wade`s Miami Heat) play together.

Also Mark Cuban promised during the negotiations to do "everything" to get a ring to Dallas. That was one of the biggest reasons he stayed says Dirk.

He thinks they´ll start the season with the current roster, and see what happens in february. He thinks they are "just one superdeal" (oh Dirk "just" one superdeal eh? I hope you get it) away from a ring. He eyes Chris Paul, who would be such a deal, and thinks Cuban will do everything to get him.

Won´t play for Germany this year, but next, tying to qualify for 2012 London (old news yeah).

Last edited by Fidel; 07-27-2010 at 07:54 PM.
Fidel is offline   Reply With Quote