Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 12-24-2010, 05:54 PM   #361
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

#2 on my priority list is for the Heat to fail. But #1 is for the Mavs to be successful, and a Heat win tomorrow promotes #1 by putting even more space in between us and the Lakeshow. I'm not gonna say I'm rooting for the Heat, but I would prefer if they won for that reason.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-24-2010, 05:54 PM   #362
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirno2000 View Post
So who is everybody rolling with tomorrow? At the beginning of the season I couldn't imagine any scenario where I'd root for the Heat but that was before I realized that we had a realistic shot at finishing ahead of the Lakers. A four game lead in the loss column would be huge so, as much as it pains me, I'm rolling with Lebron/Wade and Bosh.
Yeah, go Heat (if those were spoken words, you'd think my grandmother would have just died with their solemnity, but it had to be done).

In other Christmas Day news, the LAL/MIA might not even be the best game. I'm very, very excited for the Chicago/New York game. That should be amazing. Rose, Chandler, Amare, Boozer, Gallinari...and of course, my boy Kyle Korver who I wished the Mavericks had got in the offseason (though turns out we had a better Korver in Stevenson, so it all worked out). Haha. I'd except well over 200 points scored between the two teams.
tcat075 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 06:04 PM   #363
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcat075 View Post
I'd except well over 200 points scored between the two teams.
How exciting!
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 09:58 PM   #364
dalger
Golden Member

dalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
#2 on my priority list is for the Heat to fail. But #1 is for the Mavs to be successful, and a Heat win tomorrow promotes #1 by putting even more space in between us and the Lakeshow. I'm not gonna say I'm rooting for the Heat, but I would prefer if they won for that reason.
Well said. Quite frankly, I don't even have a #2 priority. As long as we're able to be as successful as possible, priority #2 is going to happen automatically due to priority #1 working out as planned.
dalger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 10:28 PM   #365
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg View Post
How exciting!
I'd call that exciting. Its not going to be a 85-80 defensive slugfest. Or maybe you're being serious, getting your 41mvp on.
Old 12-24-2010, 10:39 PM   #366
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'd call that exciting. Its not going to be a 85-80 defensive slugfest. Or maybe you're being serious, getting your 41mvp on.
Sigh. If you'd have guessed that they would hang 250, you'd have had me interested. 200? Snooze.
Old 12-24-2010, 10:40 PM   #367
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Game 1- yawn
Game 2- Orlando (Boston and SA need losses)
Game 3- Lakers- F the Heat
Game 4- yawn
Game 5- yawn

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 12-24-2010 at 10:42 PM.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 11:03 PM   #368
tcat075
Diamond Member

Quote:
Sigh. If you'd have guessed that they would hang 250, you'd have had me interested. 200? Snooze.
I'm just saying, compared to the typical Mavericks game 200 is unusual.

250 wouldn't surprise me though. Take a look at the two teams frontcourts: Boozer and Taj Gibson in one, and Amare and Gallinari in the other. Not exactly the defensive stalwarts of the league.
Old 12-24-2010, 11:35 PM   #369
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

I think what would make me happiest is a Heat win in which LeBron goes down with a career-ending pinky sprain (and is wheeled off the court with a blanket over him) to 18,000 boos

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 12-24-2010 at 11:35 PM.
Old 12-24-2010, 11:36 PM   #370
chumdawg
Guru

Quote:
I'm just saying, compared to the typical Mavericks game 200 is unusual.

250 wouldn't surprise me though. Take a look at the two teams frontcourts: Boozer and Taj Gibson in one, and Amare and Gallinari in the other. Not exactly the defensive stalwarts of the league.
Yeah, but I'm just saying...200 shouldn't even get a twitch in your dick. Time was, they did that every time. In this day and age, 220 ought to be the bare minimum to get a rise in your pants, and it should take at least 230 to get a stiffy. If you want to spread your seed over 250, more power to you.
Old 12-25-2010, 08:42 AM   #371
tcat075
Diamond Member

Quote:
Yeah, but I'm just saying...200 shouldn't even get a twitch in your dick. Time was, they did that every time. In this day and age, 220 ought to be the bare minimum to get a rise in your pants, and it should take at least 230 to get a stiffy. If you want to spread your seed over 250, more power to you.
Yeah, you're right. 100 points is pretty typical nowadays for a team. Guess I was just a little hesitant to declare that both teams would score at least 125 a piece, but hey, what is the internet if not overexaggeration!?
Old 12-25-2010, 08:42 AM   #372
tcat075
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
I think what would make me happiest is a Heat win in which LeBron goes down with a career-ending pinky sprain (and is wheeled off the court with a blanket over him) to 18,000 boos
18,014 boos. You forgot all the Heat players.
Old 12-25-2010, 11:19 AM   #373
xrobx
Diamond Member

xrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond repute

I'm pulling for the lakers. I wouldn't root for the heat under any circumstances ever and if it came down to this in the finals I'll root for a lakers 3 peat. I hope Kobe scores 101 points on 50 posterizing dunks in lebrons mug, 1 of them an and 1 situation.
xrobx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 02:44 PM   #374
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

If Orlando can take out Boston, Mavs will have the longest win streak in the NBA again (tied with Screwston at 4 games).

Old 12-25-2010, 03:32 PM   #375
tcat075
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
If Orlando can take out Boston, Mavs will have the longest win streak in the NBA again (tied with Screwston at 4 games).
Tied with who? I can't decipher that one. Screwston sounds like Boston, but obviously it can't be then.

And yes, I know I could easily google it, but you're the one who put the confusing hate-name...
Old 12-25-2010, 03:39 PM   #376
LonghornDub

Quote:
Tied with who? I can't decipher that one. Screwston sounds like Boston, but obviously it can't be then.

And yes, I know I could easily google it, but you're the one who put the confusing hate-name...
Screwston = Houston. It's not a hate name, it's a Houston rap-scene name.

The reason you probably couldn't decipher that is you naturally assumed there's no way the Houston Rockets could somehow have the longest win streak in the NBA at present. A fair assumption.

Last edited by LonghornDub; 12-25-2010 at 03:39 PM.
Old 12-25-2010, 04:27 PM   #377
RareMilk
Golden Member

RareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to all

This Orlando game is boring. I always thought Bass would be a good compliment to Howard. Howard low post, kick out to Bass baseline, or top of the key and hit the jumpshot...he should have just took less money and stayed here.
RareMilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 05:04 PM   #378
chumdawg
Guru

It's not boring now.
Old 12-25-2010, 05:23 PM   #379
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

Bahaha... Boston lost! Dwight Howard is a MAN. You gotta figure Otis is going to get them some depth.

I'll root for Miami now..

watch your thoughts, they become your words
rabbitproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 07:59 PM   #380
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

Lol Lakers.

Lol Kobe going 6-16 as usual.

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 08:02 PM   #381
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

When is the last time the Mavs played on Christmas?

Old 12-25-2010, 08:18 PM   #382
LonghornDub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick41 View Post
When is the last time the Mavs played on Christmas?
08-09 we played Portland away Xmas night, didn't we?

Old 12-25-2010, 08:33 PM   #383
Rick41
Diamond Member

Good memory.

We won 102-94 that night.

http://www.hoopsstats.com/basketball...m/profile/09/6

Old 12-25-2010, 08:48 PM   #384
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

woo hoo! Lakers lost. Unfortunately, the Heat won tonight.
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 08:57 PM   #385
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

We will be on christmas next year against SA I would guess

As for Lakers I think the Spurs match up a lot better against them than we do, Dirk is going to have to take Gasol/ Odom or Bynum. Dirk doesn't match up well against any of those 3, it would be ok if Gason/ Odom were Bynum level players but they are so much better and Bynum is too strong for Dirk. So I really hope we can get homecourt throughout, SA gets 2 seed, and Lakers 3 seed. We match up a lot better with SA than the Lakers
mavs777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 09:32 PM   #386
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Lol Kobe going 6-16 as usual.
Better than Jordan...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 09:48 PM   #387
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Good memory.

We won 102-94 that night.

http://www.hoopsstats.com/basketball...m/profile/09/6
Wearing Christmas colors.

Last edited by Dirkadirkastan; 12-25-2010 at 09:55 PM.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 11:31 PM   #388
xrobx
Diamond Member

xrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond repute

Wasn't that the game Jason Kidd shoved the referee into the announcers table
Old 12-26-2010, 12:45 AM   #389
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

thats what the video link shows
Old 12-26-2010, 12:06 PM   #390
xrobx
Diamond Member

I'm stranded with only my phone to post on so I couldn't watch = (
Old 12-26-2010, 12:58 PM   #391
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

From ESPN, about the Heat...

On Saturday, they combined for 69 points, 29 rebounds, 16 assists and six steals.

That's narly if they can sustain that! To have three guys averaging 23-10-5-2... geez.

watch your thoughts, they become your words
rabbitproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 04:49 PM   #392
aquaadverse

aquaadverse is a name known to allaquaadverse is a name known to allaquaadverse is a name known to allaquaadverse is a name known to allaquaadverse is a name known to allaquaadverse is a name known to allaquaadverse is a name known to allaquaadverse is a name known to allaquaadverse is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitproof View Post
From ESPN, about the Heat...

On Saturday, they combined for 69 points, 29 rebounds, 16 assists and six steals.

That's narly if they can sustain that! To have three guys averaging 23-10-5-2... geez.
If Miller comes back to his previous self, they'll be very tough.
aquaadverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 06:04 PM   #393
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

Blake Griffin with 28-12-4, his 18th straight double double, as the Clippers take down the Suns today.

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 08:16 PM   #394
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

T Mac is Back :O

Last game had 17,7 and7 on 8-12 shooting

Today he has 12 poinyd on 6-9 shooting

Of course doesn't help a ton when Detroit has three Sg's (4 if you want to count Stuckey as one)
Old 12-26-2010, 11:55 PM   #395
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavs777 View Post
T Mac is Back :O

Last game had 17,7 and7 on 8-12 shooting

Today he has 12 poinyd on 6-9 shooting

Of course doesn't help a ton when Detroit has three Sg's (4 if you want to count Stuckey as one)
The second greatest thing in the NBA this year would be for Detroit (with TMac) to beat Miami to advance to the second round.
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 01:52 PM   #396
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_yl...orockets122710

and......

GO!
Old 12-27-2010, 03:19 PM   #397
tcat075
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usually Lurkin View Post
The second greatest thing in the NBA this year would be for Detroit (with TMac) to beat Miami to advance to the second round.
The first greatest thing in the NBA this year would be for Dallas to sweep Miami in the Finals, right? Or if they really wanted to, Dallas could let Miami win the first two before coming back and destroying them.
Old 12-27-2010, 04:05 PM   #398
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The first greatest thing in the NBA this year would be for Dallas to sweep Miami in the Finals, right? Or if they really wanted to, Dallas could let Miami win the first two before coming back and destroying them.
2 and 3/4
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 11:33 PM   #399
mavs777
Diamond Member

Houston is really heating up 10-3 in last 13 up to 500 now
Old 12-27-2010, 11:36 PM   #400
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavs777 View Post
Houston is really heating up 10-3 in last 13 up to 500 now
They only beat one good team in that entire stretch. It was the Lakers, but other than that they've beat absolutely no one of any consequence.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cadqweefsfordragic, return of the quack!