Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 01-13-2003, 07:24 AM   #1
FineCubanCigar
Golden Member

FineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of light

I still hate the jazz more than any team in the NBA, even though they aren't very good anymore. Jeff Hornecek has a face that looks like it needs to be backhanded, Malone and Stockton are beyond doubt the two dirtiest players ever to suit up, yes that includes Lambier. I really can't explain it in words, but they are just icky in every sense of the word. I hope the Mavs don't "dominate" like the Jazz did and never win, the similarity of the two franchises can be somewhat discerning: both teams have/had a dominate p/f, pg, and ran a grip of pick and roles and pick and pops the list goes on but my stomache is turning. Maybe im just havin a bad trip. Anyways, the trophy is the goal, not the best record. . .which is why i hope we can start to play with more cofidence against the top seeded Western conferance teams than we have shown in the past, and are still showing this season. I don't care what anyone says the game against Sactown is big. Sorry this is so scattered i just started typing you know how that is. . .
Old 01-13-2003, 09:57 AM   #2
jacktruth
Golden Member

jacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud of

I agree. The rumors of trading for Karl Malone had me on edge.
jacktruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2003, 10:39 AM   #3
TripleDipping
Diamond Member

TripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud of

I will throw rats into AAC if Malone is traded to Mavs.
TripleDipping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2003, 11:14 AM   #4
dallmav

dallmav is on a distinguished road

I have to agree,
dallmav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2003, 11:37 AM   #5
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

MavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to behold

I think you're having flashbacks, FCC. Hasn't Horny Jeff been retired for a couple of years now?

If Mavs could get Malone at a bargain rate (which they can't) I'd welcome him for a playoff run. A tough inside scorer, rebounder, and defensive presence, which, btw, despite these needs having discounted in a different thread, the Mavericks will need come playoff time.

Impossible dream though.
MavKikiNYC is offline   Reply With Quote