Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 01-28-2011, 02:33 PM   #1
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

I cannot wait for Diablo 3 to come out...
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 02:11 AM   #2
bobbyfg7

bobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
I cannot wait for Diablo 3 to come out...
Here I was thinking I was the only true geek/nerd who also loved sports.

Games I'm playing right now:
- BC2, still one of the best out there
- portal 2
- ffxiii, one of these days I'll finish it
- L4D2, I love killing me some zombies
- Borderlands, about to start
- Brutal Legends, my third biggest man crush is jack black, behind Dirk and Ryan Renolds (no homo)

Alamocho is my gamertag if anyone wants to hit me up with a friend request on the 360. I only play for fun every now and then, so don't expect me to be amazingly hardcore at any of those games. But I can hold my own.

Games I'm eagerly awaiting:
- Diablo 3
- BF3
- GOW3
“They gotta come through Texas first. We’ll see what happens. I’m still mad about the ’06 Finals. LeBron just walked into a fire he doesn’t know about.” - JET (said at the beginning of the '10-'11 season)
bobbyfg7 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
got a bit fluffy in here