Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 05-24-2001, 11:31 PM   #1
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

Anyone else think the Mavs new court at the American Airlines Center is kinda ugly? They should replace the outside black boarder with a blue one IMO. Like at the Landry Center.

DallasMavs.com

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-24-2001, 11:42 PM   #2
Flying Tiger
Golden Member

Flying Tiger will become famous soon enoughFlying Tiger will become famous soon enough

No way man...I think it looks sweet! I also like the little M's on the basketballs. Does anyone know what the new uniforms are going to look like?
Old 05-24-2001, 11:56 PM   #3
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

I gotta agree with Flying Tiger on this one Rob, I think it looks pretty sweet like it is.

Did any of you read the article over at the Dallas Morning News site about what $350 million can buy you? It's amazing what that arena is going to have and a neat read. For someone reason the link isn't working but if you go to the site and click on recent news--it's right there.
Old 05-25-2001, 12:02 AM   #4
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

In the Sports section? I can't find it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] .

Old 05-25-2001, 12:05 AM   #5
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

Doh, I found it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] .

$350 Million

Old 05-25-2001, 12:11 AM   #6
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

Oh good, you found it and the link works.

Maybe I should be the one [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] for not linking it here properly.

Did you get a chance to read some of it? The logo on the toilets made me laugh.
Old 05-25-2001, 12:18 AM   #7
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

Yeah, just read it. Sounds like it's going to be something REALLY special.

btw, I like the court, I just think it's too dark. The court at the Landry Center is exactly the same except it has a blue boarder. It looks better that way IMO.

Old 05-25-2001, 12:31 AM   #8
MavsFanFinley
Guru

Im gonna have to fly out to Dallas and catch a game there and experience the new arena and stuff. It will be nice to be in friendly territory instead of being surrounded by Kings and Warrior fans like it is when Im in Sacramento or Oakland.
Old 05-25-2001, 12:37 AM   #9
Flying Tiger
Golden Member

Flying Tiger will become famous soon enoughFlying Tiger will become famous soon enough

You need to man...the basketball spirit is great out here. Everyone is jumping on the Mavericks ban wagon, but I think it's good for the Mavs.
Old 05-25-2001, 11:09 AM   #10
LAM0015
Banned

LAM0015 is on a distinguished road

Stay in that area, we don't need people jumping on the Mavericks BandWagon. We don't need your kind here.
LAM0015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2001, 11:58 AM   #11
MavsFanFinley
Guru

Just when you thought it was safe...he returns to fuck everything up again.

LAMCHOP, Im sure your not telling me to stay in my area and calling me a bandwagoner? I've followed the team since Finley came over in the trade, I don't think that qualifies me as a bandwagoner. In addition, just because I haven't packed up and moved to Dallas, or that I haven't attended a game in Dallas doesn't qualify me as a bandwagoner either.
Old 05-25-2001, 12:02 PM   #12
Flying Tiger
Golden Member

Me either...I followed them since Kidd and Mashburn. I was saying that all the people in the Dallas area that weren't basketball fans are becoming Mavs' fans.
Old 05-25-2001, 02:53 PM   #13
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

I guess LAM is a bandwagon fan too. I've followed the team since Aquirre and Blackman were drafted.
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2001, 02:54 PM   #14
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

Forgot to say - thanks for the look at the new court. I LOVE IT!
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2001, 08:44 PM   #15
scooterj5
Golden Member

scooterj5 is on a distinguished road

I think the black around the edge will look very effective.