Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 02-02-2003, 12:41 AM   #1
Just211
Platinum Member

Just211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to all

I read a lot of posts with people trashing certain Mavs, and Blindly loving certain Mavs, SO I'd like to know what everyone's preferred 12 deep roster is. And make it as if everyone is healthy.

5. Raef/Shawn/Esch
4. Dirk/Najera
3. Fin/(DIRK)/ Griff
2. Bell/ (FIN)/Walt
1. Nash/ NVE/ AJ

I'm assuming FIN and Dirk will continue playing the majority of the game, therefore taking most of Griff's and Walt's minutes. Although I don't really like Fin at 3, he can board just as good as anyone else other than Dirk, and is at the 3 a lot anyways. And I like Bell starting, because he brings great D on small gaurds and isn't a liability on offense, and although Eddie could start, I have him coming off the bench becasue he brings the energy only he has. And IMO shawn is better off the bench too
Old 02-02-2003, 01:27 AM   #2
NashFan1341

NashFan1341 is on a distinguished road

I agree with your post, and your line up. I think Bell is somewhat underrated. Great, tough defender that doesn't take crap from opposing teams, and if you saw the Houston game Bell made great quick passes to the open man. Not much dribbling around, he either catches and shoots or passes quickly. I think he and Najera will take turns starting depending on match ups, but as long as one of them (or Griff) is in the game at all times I'll be happy.
NashFan1341 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2003, 01:27 AM   #3
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Well I hope we can pick from 15 healthy players playing at their best at somepoint in this season, but I don't really have much realistic hope for this. So I want to see the 12 who are best able to help us on the active roster. That changes from time to time. But in reality we are fighting over who will be the 10th, 11th, and 12th men on the roster. These guys won't get much PT anyways. But Najera is definitely higher than 10th man in the rotation. So I'd really like to see him off the IR ASAP. But Esh and TAW are most likely candidate for the last 3 spots if even activated. So not much concern there for me.