Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 04-23-2012, 11:53 AM   #121
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

I laugh at all the pundits that say that it was unintentional. Chris Broussard at half time said it was unintentional, I was like, WTH are you looking at. If Bynum got 5 for Barea's hip check. You're looking at 10-15 for Artest. Some one rubbed up against him, he winds up to deliver the blow.
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-23-2012, 12:30 PM   #122
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

It may have been unintentional in that artest is insane and doesn't know what he is doing, but that wind up was pretty damn intentional.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 12:36 PM   #123
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
Diamond Member

MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant future

Intentional or not, it's pretty damn funny.

MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 01:04 PM   #124
nowhereman
Diamond Member

nowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond repute

right. just hilarious.

???

Quote:
RT @TyLawson3 Good game between Dallas and Portland. Good thing we didn't end up getting Dallas. Coach Karl lost his mind.
nowhereman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 01:04 PM   #125
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs View Post
Intentional or not, it's pretty damn funny.

Gotta disagree with you there. A 260 pound solid muscle dude doing that could have killed that guy or made him a drooling idiot.

The lakers seem to be completely out of control. This guy looks like he has lost the priviledge of playing in this league. If I'm a voting union member then I would be voting to get him off the court, permanently.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
Old 04-23-2012, 01:15 PM   #126
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

I haven't seen Harden since the incident but I'm guessing that unfortunately it didn't knock off that stupid ass beard??!

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 01:15 PM   #127
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
Diamond Member

MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant future

I was thinking more from the angle that Artest is like a big dumb gorilla who beats his chest and pounds on you if you get within his reach. He needs to be caged.
Old 04-23-2012, 02:17 PM   #128
C_Man

C_Man can only hope to improve

Quote:
Are you slow or something? I already said you were right.

It seems like there's some slow people on this board like chumdawg half retarded.
If I'm half-retarded, what does that make you? Full retarded.

You're also a liar. You didn't already say I was right. What you said was the Lakers beating the Thunder means that we are more likely to face the Clippers than the Thunder in the first round.

Explain that one you moronic retard. How does the Lakers beating the Thunder make it MORE likely we face the Clippers in the first round. The only way we can face the Clippers in the first round now is if they win out, and the Lakers lose to the Kings, which obviously won't happen.

You're a fucking retard the likes of which the world has never seen. Now run along and catch the short bus with all your retarded friends. Idiot.
C_Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 02:19 PM   #129
C_Man

Quote:
Because I don't like you.
Nobody likes you. You're a fucking idiot.
Old 04-23-2012, 02:25 PM   #130
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
Diamond Member

You seem like one angry little boy. Chumdawg you using an alias? Both of you are laughably stupid.

Or maybe you're a 4DN1 alias?

Who do you think you are? You're a fucking n00b that's who you are, you're nobody. Don't act like you own these boards son.

Last edited by MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs; 04-23-2012 at 03:33 PM.
Old 04-23-2012, 02:50 PM   #131
C_Man

Quote:

You seem like one angry little boy. Chumdawg you using an alias? Both of you are laughably stupid.

Who do you think you are? You're a fucking n00b that's who you are, you're nobody. Don't act like you own these boards son.

You started this you fucking moron! You insulted me in post #116. I hadn't insulted you once before that. Thus there was no reason for you to insult me. Idiot.

Now do the world a favor and put a bullet in your head. You won't be missed by anyone. Not even your own mother.
Old 04-23-2012, 02:52 PM   #132
C_Man

Quote:

I'm not acting like I "own these boards" you fucking moron. You INSULTED ME FIRST in post #116. You called me half a retard, yet based on your posts, you're a full retard.

Anyways, you've been reported for insulting me without prior provocation in post #116. Expect to be banned later today, and have your IP address banned as well.
Old 04-23-2012, 02:54 PM   #133
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
Diamond Member

Waa Waa he started it on post #116.

Listen n00b some of us were here before the Mavs won a championship, not some bandwagoner like you who was probably a Spurs fan until Dirk made your vagina wet.
No fake fan is going to come here and act like he's boss.

So I made some playoff scenario mistake, big fucking deal. You have to quote it and act all serious about it and correct it like its the most important thing in the world.

LMAO @ I'm gonna be banned, good luck with that. if anything your cussing rant that YOU started is going to get you banned. Then you can go back to Spurstalk where you belong. k thanks I'm done and you're on ignore.

Last edited by MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs; 04-23-2012 at 02:59 PM.
Old 04-23-2012, 03:00 PM   #134
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Let's just all calm down, ok?

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 03:05 PM   #135
C_Man

Quote:
You did start it on post #116 dickhead. Now expect to be banned.

Quote:
Listen n00b some of us were here before the Mavs won a championship, not some bandwagoner like you who was probably a Spurs fan until Dirk made your vagina wet.
I don't care how long you've been here moron. You have no right to spew personal insults at me. I hadn't insulted you, so you have no reason to insult me. Dickhead.

PS, you still haven't explained why you insulted me in post 116 in the first place. Please explain.

Quote:
How am I acting like I'm boss? I think you're lying. You insulted me with no provocation, so I called you and reported you on it. I don't care if you've been here 10 years. You have no right to insult me for no reason.

Quote:
So I made some playoff scenario mistake, big fucking deal. You have to quote it and act all serious about it and correct it like its the most important thing in the world.
No. You're lying. I didn't act like it was the most important thing in the world. I just asked you to clarify your comment. Then you got all pissy and whiny and resorted to insults. Anyone who resorts to unprovoked insults on a message board is in idiot with an IQ under 50. aka you.

Quote:
LMAO @ I'm gonna be banned, good luck with that. if anything your cussing rant that YOU started is going to get you banned. Then you can go back to Spurstalk where you belong. k thanks I'm done and you're on ignore.
You should be banned. I didn't start my cussing rant until you said I was half retarded. Why is it ok for you to say that about me when I had said nothing negative about you prior to that? You keep avoiding answering this question: why did you insult me in post #116 when I hadn't insulted you prior?
Old 04-23-2012, 03:07 PM   #136
C_Man

Quote:

PS. You're a full retard:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6WHBO_Qc-Q

Last edited by C_Man; 04-23-2012 at 03:07 PM.
Old 04-23-2012, 03:07 PM   #137
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
Diamond Member

Somebody's sensitive about being called retarded, I wonder why.

Last edited by MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs; 04-23-2012 at 03:09 PM.
Old 04-23-2012, 03:09 PM   #138
C_Man

Quote:
Somebody's sensitive about being called retarded.

Your image doesn't show, full retard.

Last edited by C_Man; 04-23-2012 at 03:10 PM.
Old 04-23-2012, 03:10 PM   #139
CanadianMavsFan

CanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud of

I love this board, some really intelligent posters on here. And even those who aren't as knowledgeable are still much better than most of the idiots I find on other discussion boards. Not to mention it is always active and there is always constructive and good discussion to be had.

However, damn, so much animosity and bitching these past few weeks. It seems every other poster is at each others throats for some reason or another. I've tried to find a reason why, but found it's safer just to blame Lamar Odom.
CanadianMavsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 03:10 PM   #140
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Good thread.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 03:10 PM   #141
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianMavsFan View Post
I love this board, some really intelligent posters on here. And even those who aren't as knowledgeable are still much better than most of the idiots I find on other discussion boards. Not to mention it is always active and there is always constructive and good discussion to be had.

However, damn, so much animosity and bitching these past few weeks. It seems every other poster is at each others throats for some reason or another. I've tried to find a reason why, but found it's safer just to blame Lamar Odom.
Lebron's fault.
Old 04-23-2012, 03:11 PM   #142
C_Man

Quote:

This idiot likes to insult people and start this for no reason. That's why he must be banned. Don't believe me? Read post #116 of this thread, where he insulted me. Find me once instance prior to that post where I insulted him.

You won't find it. I'm not the only one who knows he should be banned either.
Old 04-23-2012, 03:15 PM   #143
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
Good thread.
Would read again...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 03:15 PM   #144
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by C_Man View Post
This idiot likes to insult people and start this for no reason. That's why he must be banned. Don't believe me? Read post #116 of this thread, where he insulted me. Find me once instance prior to that post where I insulted him.

You won't find it. I'm not the only one who knows he should be banned either.
You're not going to get their sympathy, nor the mods. Yeah I indirectly called you half retarded and slow (but really it was more directed at chumdawg) but then you took it WAY OVERBOARD going on a cussing rant. You've lost your opportunity for sympathy. But keep compaigning for me to be banned I find it hilarious. It doesn't bother me because if I'm banned you're also getting banned for taking it way too far because you can't let it go. Now I'm moving on with my life because I actually have one. I guess when you're retarded and someone calls you that on a board it is in the end of the world because you have nothing else.

Peace and go ahead and make an angry response I'm leaving you on permaignore so I won't be reading it.

Last edited by MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs; 04-23-2012 at 03:15 PM.
Old 04-23-2012, 03:18 PM   #145
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Lamar Odom gave my cat butt-AIDS.

(true story, check Snopes...)

Old 04-23-2012, 03:21 PM   #146
C_Man

Quote:
You're not going to get their sympathy, nor the mods. Yeah I indirectly called you half retarded and slow
What right did you have to do that? I keep asking you where I had insulted you prior to post #116, and you keep ignoring my question. Quit ignoring me, and answer where I insulted you prior to post #116.

Quote:
But keep compaigning for me to be banned I find it hilarious.
Actually, I think I'd rather you stay. I am just going to start insulting you in every thread you post in until you tell me why you insulted me in post #116 in the first place. Once you show me what I said to make you insult me in that post, I will leave you alone. Hell, I'll leave the damn forum.

Quote:
It doesn't bother me because if I'm banned you're also getting banned for taking it way too far because you can't let it go.
Apparently you can't let it go either. Why don't you stop responding to me? If you're capable of letting it go, you should have no problem doing that. You called me slow and half retarded. I called you full retarded. You could have just left it at that, and that would have been the end of it. Instead, you couldn't let it go, and decided you had to respond to everything I said like a child.
Old 04-23-2012, 03:27 PM   #147
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Lamar Odom gave my cat butt-AIDS.

(true story, check Snopes...)
I believe you.
Old 04-23-2012, 04:35 PM   #148
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post

Can't wait...until this thread is sabotaged.
Nostradamus, son
Old 04-23-2012, 04:48 PM   #149
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

C_Man and MavsWillHaveRings..

Shut the hell up. Or at the very least, take it to PMs. You're both embarrassing yourselves.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 05:12 PM   #150
C_Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
C_Man and MavsWillHaveRings..

Shut the hell up. Or at the very least, take it to PMs. You're both embarrassing yourselves.
I already had shut up before you made this stupid post. Now stop embarrassing YOURSELF.
Old 04-23-2012, 05:22 PM   #151
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 06:50 PM   #152
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I already had shut up before you made this stupid post. Now stop embarrassing YOURSELF.
Oh no, don't say that!
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 07:06 PM   #153
dude1394
Guru

Quote:
Quit acting like a foul mouthed child.
Old 04-23-2012, 08:12 PM   #154
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

This is happening way too often all of a sudden.

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 08:41 PM   #155
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

Here's C-Man:

Here's MWHR's response:

Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 08:47 PM   #156
Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick41 View Post
This is happening way too often all of a sudden.
Playoff time, baby!

Old 04-23-2012, 09:24 PM   #157
nowhereman
Diamond Member

nowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
RT @TyLawson3 Good game between Dallas and Portland. Good thing we didn't end up getting Dallas. Coach Karl lost his mind.
nowhereman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 09:24 PM   #158
GhostFace
Platinum Member

GhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Playoff time, baby!
Lol yea, people are on edge, all nervous. Freaking out at each other. Hell we even has Nostradamus' predictions so why not.

"What Dirk is doing is legendary stuff, this is a joke how good this man is" - JVG
GhostFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 09:37 PM   #159
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
Diamond Member

well, well, well, what have we here another ****** neckbeard (most likely ****) shitting up the place with his /b/ ********. you picked the wrong night to **** around, *******. i've just texted a mod (we're friends irl) about this thread, so he'll be here shortly to deal with the matter, and most likely hand out some sorely needed bans. i'm also going to report and sage the thread (for safe measure), as well as alert the other moderators in the 4chan irc channel. and just in case you wanna try and pull a fast one, i'm screen shotting the entire thread for additional proof and e-mailing moot about the matter personally. i'm tired of you stupid ******* **** sniffers pressing out whatever lolrandom ****** **** you want on the ******* anime board. it's time for you ******** to get a reality check, because this **** won't fly for much longer. prepare your ****, you 500 pound pile of ****. your days are ******* numbered!Q%W%$

Old 04-23-2012, 09:42 PM   #160
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Just went to 11

Tags
you had me at herp-a-derp