Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 04-23-2012, 09:45 PM   #161
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
Just went to 11
Why not just make that ten?
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-23-2012, 10:04 PM   #162
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg View Post
Why not just make that ten?
But these go to eleven...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 04-23-2012 at 10:05 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 10:16 PM   #163
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 11:29 PM   #164
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

These last four posts just saved the thread.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 11:33 PM   #165
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
These last four posts just saved the thread.
I honestly didn't think it was salvageable in any way.

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 11:34 PM   #166
C_Man

C_Man can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
Quit acting like a foul mouthed child.
Quit posting in my threads.
C_Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 11:37 PM   #167
C_Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs View Post
well, well, well, what have we here another ****** neckbeard (most likely ****) shitting up the place with his /b/ ********. you picked the wrong night to **** around, *******. i've just texted a mod (we're friends irl) about this thread, so he'll be here shortly to deal with the matter, and most likely hand out some sorely needed bans. i'm also going to report and sage the thread (for safe measure), as well as alert the other moderators in the 4chan irc channel. and just in case you wanna try and pull a fast one, i'm screen shotting the entire thread for additional proof and e-mailing moot about the matter personally. i'm tired of you stupid ******* **** sniffers pressing out whatever lolrandom ****** **** you want on the ******* anime board. it's time for you ******** to get a reality check, because this **** won't fly for much longer. prepare your ****, you 500 pound pile of ****. your days are ******* numbered!Q%W%$

LOL. What a joke you are. If you screencapped the whole thread the mods will see that you insulted me first in post #116. I never insulted anyone on this forum in any threads prior to that.

PS, you still haven't answered my question: where did I insult you prior to post #116.
Old 04-24-2012, 12:49 AM   #168
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
Diamond Member

MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
Just went to 11
What the **** did you just ******* say about me, you little *****? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ******* words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, ******. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re ******* dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your little miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you could have held your ******* tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you god**** idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it.

For those that haven't noticed, these are joke posts. The smiley face was a link to the website that first one came from. So like the Mavs have clinched and stuff? Cool beans.

Last edited by MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs; 04-24-2012 at 12:58 AM.
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 07:55 AM   #169
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by C_Man View Post
Quit posting in my threads.
Damn...now the newbie owns the thread, yes massa.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 07:58 AM   #170
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by C_Man View Post
LOL. What a joke you are. If you screencapped the whole thread the mods will see that you insulted me first in post #116. I never insulted anyone on this forum in any threads prior to that.

PS, you still haven't answered my question: where did I insult you prior to post #116.
Everyone has insulted you this thread, you are just too dense to realize it.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
Old 04-24-2012, 08:33 AM   #171
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Look, I've already asked this on the board and through PM, so this is the last time:

Calm down. Let it go, move on. Any more back and forth is going to result in a temporary ban.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 02:49 PM   #172
C_Man

Quote:
Everyone has insulted you this thread
ROFLOL! I think you need to work on your language skills moron. "Insulted you this thread". Did you mean "insulted you in this thread".

And no, only the idiots have insulted me. Like yourself for instance. You would have to be an idiot to insult me if I never insulted you first. I didn't insult a single one of the morons first, so they had no reason to insult me.

Quote:
you are just too dense to realize it.
And you are just too dense to be able to construct a sentence. I think you need to go back to grade school, moron.
Old 04-24-2012, 02:50 PM   #173
C_Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
Look, I've already asked this on the board and through PM, so this is the last time:

Calm down. Let it go, move on. Any more back and forth is going to result in a temporary ban.
If somebody insults me, like this "dude1394", I'm going to defend myself. I never provoked him, just like I never provoked the guy who insulted me for no reason in post #116.
Old 04-24-2012, 02:54 PM   #174
C_Man

Quote:
Everyone has insulted you this thread, you are just too dense to realize it.
Hey genius, I never said people weren't insulting me. I said I never insulted anyone prior to post #116. I know it's difficult for you to follow the conversation, so just run along now.
Old 04-24-2012, 03:15 PM   #175
Jproxursoxoff

Jproxursoxoff is a splendid one to beholdJproxursoxoff is a splendid one to beholdJproxursoxoff is a splendid one to beholdJproxursoxoff is a splendid one to beholdJproxursoxoff is a splendid one to beholdJproxursoxoff is a splendid one to beholdJproxursoxoff is a splendid one to beholdJproxursoxoff is a splendid one to beholdJproxursoxoff is a splendid one to beholdJproxursoxoff is a splendid one to beholdJproxursoxoff is a splendid one to behold

This is Comedy Gold!! I love you guys!! I was having a down day but then THIS! Hahaha

But seriously though, is all of this underlying tension due to the fact that we're all secretly extremely nervous about our guys going into the playoffs? Because if so, then let this continue!!
Jproxursoxoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 03:16 PM   #176
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Can we please burn this thread and never speak of it again?
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 03:25 PM   #177
MavsFTR
Golden Member

MavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud of

What was this thread about again?
MavsFTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 04:01 PM   #178
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What was this thread about again?
It was about yo momma!
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 04:03 PM   #179
bobbyfg7

bobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to behold

Anyone else a little late to this thread and get severely disappointed after looking at post #116? I think Post #116 should be a random insult to a random member from now on on any thread. Especially GDTs.

For example, Underdog's undershirts have pit stains and he farts when he pees. Boom sucka. You just got 116-ed!

Since this is not post #116 I want everyone to know that I'm sure Underdog's undershirts are quite clean and I have no idea if he farts when he pees. This was merely for insult example sake.

As for the other thread topic that I got to before I grew bored of everything, I've never cared for Artest so out of biased blindness: kick that punk out the league!
“They gotta come through Texas first. We’ll see what happens. I’m still mad about the ’06 Finals. LeBron just walked into a fire he doesn’t know about.” - JET (said at the beginning of the '10-'11 season)
bobbyfg7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 04:09 PM   #180
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyfg7 View Post
Anyone else a little late to this thread and get severely disappointed after looking at post #116? I think Post #116 should be a random insult to a random member from now on on any thread. Especially GDTs.

For example, Underdog's undershirts have pit stains and he farts when he pees. Boom sucka. You just got 116-ed!

Since this is not post #116 I want everyone to know that I'm sure Underdog's undershirts are quite clean and I have no idea if he farts when he pees. This was merely for insult example sake.
Concur

And if you fail to do so...what is the punishment?

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY

Last edited by SMC0007; 04-24-2012 at 04:09 PM.
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 04:11 PM   #181
Capt.Obvious

Capt.Obvious is on a distinguished road

This thread is hillarious, a good laugh. but ye glad we made it into the playoffs. I got the feeling the mavs got alot more in the tank. The run can start now.
oh and +1 to the #116 idea

Last edited by Capt.Obvious; 04-24-2012 at 04:15 PM.
Capt.Obvious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 04:34 PM   #182
bobbyfg7

bobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
Concur

And if you fail to do so...what is the punishment?
Um ... You must stand in a 2' x 2' cage with Ron Artest. Once he realizes that there is a penny (heads up mind you) at the bottom of the cage you must endure the celebration that will commence.
“They gotta come through Texas first. We’ll see what happens. I’m still mad about the ’06 Finals. LeBron just walked into a fire he doesn’t know about.” - JET (said at the beginning of the '10-'11 season)
bobbyfg7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 04:59 PM   #183
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
Diamond Member

MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant future

Last edited by MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs; 04-24-2012 at 05:00 PM.
Old 04-24-2012, 06:01 PM   #184
dude1394
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayliss View Post
It was about yo momma!
I thought it was about c_mans momma.
Old 04-24-2012, 06:24 PM   #185
NorwegianMavsFan

NorwegianMavsFan is just really niceNorwegianMavsFan is just really niceNorwegianMavsFan is just really niceNorwegianMavsFan is just really niceNorwegianMavsFan is just really niceNorwegianMavsFan is just really nice

Quote:
I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces.
Gorilla warfare? That´s some serious shit!
NorwegianMavsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 06:44 PM   #186
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

Gorilla warfare? So how exactly do gorillas fight?
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 06:52 PM   #187
NorwegianMavsFan

NorwegianMavsFan is just really niceNorwegianMavsFan is just really niceNorwegianMavsFan is just really niceNorwegianMavsFan is just really niceNorwegianMavsFan is just really niceNorwegianMavsFan is just really nice

Apparently from long range.
Old 04-24-2012, 07:02 PM   #188
NorwegianMavsFan

And Metta suspended 7 games. Thought it would be more...

http://www.nba.com/2012/news/04/24/a...ion/index.html
Old 04-24-2012, 07:09 PM   #189
4Dirk1Nowitzki

4Dirk1Nowitzki is a jewel in the rough4Dirk1Nowitzki is a jewel in the rough4Dirk1Nowitzki is a jewel in the rough

face a laker team missing meta world peace or the thunder possibly missing james harden hmm
Old 04-24-2012, 07:18 PM   #190
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorwegianMavsFan View Post

I thought so too, I was comparing it to Barea's hip check of 5 games, maybe Bynum was premeditated as he was lying in wait for Barea's next drive. Nevetheless next 7 games that count.

Maybe if he appeals, they'll tack on another game.
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 07:20 PM   #191
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Dirk1Nowitzki View Post
face a laker team missing meta world peace or the thunder possibly missing james harden hmm
Oh come on, to be the champion....you have to beat the champion.....errrhhhhh : P

Nice possibilities, OKC, Cook, LAL, Barnes-Ebanks. But Hill has been a find for Brown though.
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 07:28 PM   #192
4Dirk1Nowitzki

4Dirk1Nowitzki is a jewel in the rough4Dirk1Nowitzki is a jewel in the rough4Dirk1Nowitzki is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidd Karma View Post
Oh come on, to be the champion....you have to beat the champion.....errrhhhhh : P

Nice possibilities, OKC, Cook, LAL, Barnes-Ebanks. But Hill has been a find for Brown though.
Hill has only been effective in one game with the Lakers and the only reason he got playing time was because the Lakers were getting worked. He did a solid job but I don't see Brown playing him over Bynum or Gasol for the long run.
Old 04-24-2012, 08:39 PM   #193
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayliss View Post
Gorilla warfare? So how exactly do gorillas fight?
Quote:
Apparently from long range.

Looks like this thread is on its way to a full recovery...

Old 04-24-2012, 08:43 PM   #194
Underdog

Quote:

Depending on what Denver does, we might want to win our last game of the season...

Old 04-24-2012, 08:44 PM   #195
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
Diamond Member

Ah fuck it dude is it possible to unclinch once we're clinched? Am I wrong here dude?

Not talking to dude123493248839235 just whoever that dude is that I happen to be talking to.

"I wanna go to the in and out burge.."

STFU DONNIE!

The OP is banned and he claimed this was his thread that we were supposed to stop posting in, so this thread is abandonware. Am I wrong?

Last edited by MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs; 04-24-2012 at 08:51 PM.
Old 04-24-2012, 08:56 PM   #196
GhostFace
Platinum Member

GhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant future

Only 7 games? Lol'd, what a light sentence. He should've been banned from basketball for that hit.

"What Dirk is doing is legendary stuff, this is a joke how good this man is" - JVG
GhostFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 09:00 PM   #197
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
Diamond Member

I predicted 3 or 4 but still I knew he wasn't going to be gone for the playoffs, even though he deserves 20 lifetimes.
Old 04-24-2012, 09:07 PM   #198
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Thunder are locked in the 2nd seed, pretty sure they will rest probably some guys against Denver wednesday and wont play hard. The last game Denver has against Minny. I think they will win both and we are pretty much locked to get the Thunder.

I dont think that the Nuggets will think that the Thunder are a better matchup than the Lakers and give a game away.
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 09:13 PM   #199
dude1394
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidd Karma View Post
I thought so too, I was comparing it to Barea's hip check of 5 games, maybe Bynum was premeditated as he was lying in wait for Barea's next drive. Nevetheless next 7 games that count.

Maybe if he appeals, they'll tack on another game.
Didn't Bynum get 10 games unti the season was shortened and they reduced it to 5.

Google:says no.

Last edited by dude1394; 04-24-2012 at 09:15 PM.
Old 04-24-2012, 09:15 PM   #200
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
Thunder are locked in the 2nd seed, pretty sure they will rest probably some guys against Denver wednesday and wont play hard. The last game Denver has against Minny. I think they will win both and we are pretty much locked to get the Thunder.

I dont think that the Nuggets will think that the Thunder are a better matchup than the Lakers and give a game away.
It really doesn't matter much because if we were to beat the Lakers or OKC in the first round more than likely we're going to have to face the other one in the second round.

2 vs 7 and 3 vs 6 the two winners matchup in round two. I don't see Denver beating OKC or Lakers.

Last edited by MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs; 04-24-2012 at 09:16 PM.

Tags
you had me at herp-a-derp