Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 06-28-2013, 08:48 PM   #41
OneLove22

OneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to all

Thing is the Celtics are trying to tank next season so they can get somebody like Wiggins or Porter, generally any lottery pick next season. Rondo wont play for half a season anyway.

Do I think we will get Rondo? Doubtful and these rumors seem like BS.

Do I think Boston is looking to trade Rondo? Wouldn't surprise me one bit, they have tried to trade him before.
Old 06-28-2013, 08:56 PM   #42
jasonic

jasonic is a name known to alljasonic is a name known to alljasonic is a name known to alljasonic is a name known to alljasonic is a name known to alljasonic is a name known to alljasonic is a name known to alljasonic is a name known to all

If we make a deal with picks and taking one of the contracts of either Lee or Bass i think Ainge will consider it.
If someone told me what i thought about Celtics-Nets deal a few months ago i think it would be an instant no from Celtics, so yes i think we have some chances in Rondo.
Btw, i saw in some article that Ainge want to build the team around Green and Bradley.
jasonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 09:11 PM   #43
OneLove22

OneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to all

It's also highly speculated that Rajon and Doc did not get along well and Rondo is not a great locker room guy for whatever it is worth. I'd still take him, he's a warrior.
Old 06-28-2013, 09:33 PM   #44
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

Haha, we have a small window at Dwight and our eyes get super greedy..

watch your thoughts, they become your words
rabbitproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 09:39 PM   #45
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitproof View Post
Haha, we have a small window at Dwight and our eyes get super greedy..
Somebody like Rondo might be what it takes to get Dwight... Plus, if you miss out on Dwight, you still have Rondo.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 09:43 PM   #46
Ninkobei
Platinum Member

Ninkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
I think you are the dumb one if you think that Rondo isn't being shopped for a full rebuild.
Why wouldn't Boston want to keep arguably the best PG in the league who is only 27 to rebuild around? They traded away 35 year olds for scraps. A top 10 PG for the next half decade is a different story.

Last edited by Ninkobei; 06-28-2013 at 09:44 PM.
Ninkobei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 09:57 PM   #47
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Somebody like Rondo might be what it takes to get Dwight... Plus, if you miss out on Dwight, you still have Rondo.
Well they can't afford dwight if they get rondo first so they would have to sell dwight on signing the contract first. All that being said I just don't see how we have assets for rondo unless we are willing to trade 2-3 unprotected firsts and pretty much all our young talent.
Old 06-28-2013, 10:01 PM   #48
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavs777 View Post
Well they can't afford dwight if they get rondo first so they would have to sell dwight on signing the contract first. All that being said I just don't see how we have assets for rondo unless we are willing to trade 2-3 unprotected firsts and pretty much all our young talent.
Did you see what the Nets gave up to get Pierce and Garnett? They are older, but still hall-of-famers.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 10:05 PM   #49
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
Did you see what the Nets gave up to get Pierce and Garnett? They are older, but still hall-of-famers.
KG is way past his prime and simply a complementary piece at this stage, he may only play 1-2 more years, Pierce is still really good but for how much longer at this level? Probably a year or 2 before his steep decline. For Rondo you are trading for in theory (I say this because I believe Rondo is overrated but perception is reality when it comes to trade value) a top 5 PG in his prime that is under paid and improved his mid range game this past year. You have to give up a ton for that.

Last edited by mavs777; 06-28-2013 at 10:05 PM.
mavs777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 10:22 PM   #50
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavs777 View Post
KG is way past his prime and simply a complementary piece at this stage, he may only play 1-2 more years, Pierce is still really good but for how much longer at this level? Probably a year or 2 before his steep decline. For Rondo you are trading for in theory (I say this because I believe Rondo is overrated but perception is reality when it comes to trade value) a top 5 PG in his prime that is under paid and improved his mid range game this past year. You have to give up a ton for that.

Joe Johnson cost expiring deals and one first rounder
Gerald Wallace cost two expiring deals and one first rounder
Gasol cost expirings, MArc Gasol (before he was big) and two first rounders

I don't see why you'd expect Boston during a fire sale to ask for much more than expiring contracts and first rounders.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 10:33 PM   #51
mavs777
Diamond Member

Because Rondo is much better than the players you listed except for pau? We won't agree here, so let's agree to disagree, I respect you as a poster but think you are wrong here. Boston won't just give Rondo away for mediocre value.

Last edited by mavs777; 06-28-2013 at 10:34 PM.
mavs777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 10:57 PM   #52
DisraeliGears

DisraeliGears has a spectacular aura aboutDisraeliGears has a spectacular aura aboutDisraeliGears has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninkobei View Post
arguably the best PG in the league who is only 27 to rebuild around
1st off this is insane. Rondo is maybe top 5 if healthy, but I don't think anybody considers him the best PG in the league. Paul, Kyrie, Rose, Deron, Westbrook...PG is LOADED.

That said, Rondo would be a PERFECT fit, and would come to Dallas with a big chip on his shoulder thinking that the Celtics preferred Wiggins/Parker to him. At the same time, if the Celtics are gonna tank, Rondo would sabotage that by playing too well.

Offer the Celts Marion (expiring who won't really prevent the team from sucking), Wright S&T(young talented big, a decent piece), and 1-2 1sts for Rondo (if they want Larkin too then fine).

Biggest problem is that trade actually adds 3 mil to our salary cap (1&1/2 if Larkin goes). If Vince goes then we're still a mil shy of a max contract to Dwight.

I dunno how they have to do it, but if you can get Rondo, pull the trigger ASAP. With Dwight's tendency to change his mind at any moment, I'd rather have Rondo than be betting on Dwight.

Last edited by DisraeliGears; 06-28-2013 at 10:58 PM.
DisraeliGears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 11:27 PM   #53
He15man

He15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisraeliGears View Post
1st off this is insane. Rondo is maybe top 5 if healthy, but I don't think anybody considers him the best PG in the league. Paul, Kyrie, Rose, Deron, Westbrook...PG is LOADED.

That said, Rondo would be a PERFECT fit, and would come to Dallas with a big chip on his shoulder thinking that the Celtics preferred Wiggins/Parker to him. At the same time, if the Celtics are gonna tank, Rondo would sabotage that by playing too well.

Offer the Celts Marion (expiring who won't really prevent the team from sucking), Wright S&T(young talented big, a decent piece), and 1-2 1sts for Rondo (if they want Larkin too then fine).

Biggest problem is that trade actually adds 3 mil to our salary cap (1&1/2 if Larkin goes). If Vince goes then we're still a mil shy of a max contract to Dwight.

I dunno how they have to do it, but if you can get Rondo, pull the trigger ASAP. With Dwight's tendency to change his mind at any moment, I'd rather have Rondo than be betting on Dwight.
I hope we get Rondo, him Dirk and Dwight would be awesome.

Knowing the Mavs FA the past couple years, we'll get neither.
He15man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 11:55 PM   #54
NoTnERb

NoTnERb is a name known to allNoTnERb is a name known to allNoTnERb is a name known to allNoTnERb is a name known to allNoTnERb is a name known to allNoTnERb is a name known to allNoTnERb is a name known to allNoTnERb is a name known to allNoTnERb is a name known to all

not sure if this is related to rondo but here ya go fellas:

via hoopsrumors.com

"Mavericks owner Mark Cuban tells Jon Machota of the Dallas Morning News that he has a couple of meetings with players scheduled to take place in Los Angeles, presumably referring to Howard and Chris Paul. Still, those two big fishes aren't the team's sole focus, as Cuban also says the Mavs were in discussions yesterday about a deal that would have prevented the team from making a maximum-salary signing this summer."

Last edited by NoTnERb; 06-28-2013 at 11:55 PM.
NoTnERb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 02:17 AM   #55
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoTnERb View Post
not sure if this is related to rondo but here ya go fellas:

via hoopsrumors.com

"Mavericks owner Mark Cuban tells Jon Machota of the Dallas Morning News that he has a couple of meetings with players scheduled to take place in Los Angeles, presumably referring to Howard and Chris Paul. Still, those two big fishes aren't the team's sole focus, as Cuban also says the Mavs were in discussions yesterday about a deal that would have prevented the team from making a maximum-salary signing this summer."
I think he's referring to Mavs trading for Garnett/ Pierce/Jet. Its been reported that Celtics and Mavs were discussing this
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 10:36 AM   #56
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Rondo talk feels more empty than Chris Paul talk...and now I've said my two cents.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 11:14 AM   #57
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, I don't see any way the Mavs get Rondo. But who knows.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 11:53 AM   #58
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeah, I don't see any way the Mavs get Rondo. But who knows.
Yeah I tend to see the Mavs get Shaft(ed) more than anybody else.

Last edited by Bayliss; 06-29-2013 at 11:54 AM.
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 12:14 PM   #59
MavsFTR
Golden Member

MavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud of

Fish tweeted something about Rondo, but you need to pay to read the article.
MavsFTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 12:22 PM   #60
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Well, Fish is reporting that the Mavs are in talks for Rondo. That's at least slightly more credible--if only slightly--than that random other guy:

Quote:
Mike Fisher
Sources: Mavs Engage In Trade Talks With Celtics For Rondo

http://mavericks.scout.com/a.z?s=268...0eHSQ.facebook

Last edited by LonghornDub; 06-29-2013 at 12:22 PM.
Old 06-29-2013, 12:26 PM   #61
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

If Mavs were to trade for Rondo, is it possible to say F it and also sign Dwight to a max and go over the tax? Or does the CBA forbid that?

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 12:30 PM   #62
LonghornDub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick41 View Post
If Mavs were to trade for Rondo, is it possible to say F it and also sign Dwight to a max and go over the tax? Or does the CBA forbid that?
You can go over the cap to sign your own FAs, but they can't go over to sign Dwight coming from elsewhere.

Old 06-29-2013, 12:32 PM   #63
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

If it were anybody but Fish...

Old 06-29-2013, 12:33 PM   #64
LonghornDub

One thing that immediately jumps to mind is that the Mavs trade talks never get out in public (at least, the ones that work). The one exception was JKidd. If Fisher and other folks are reporting this, it makes me think it's actually less likely to happen.

Old 06-29-2013, 12:35 PM   #65
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

I suppose it's technically possible?

Moving Marion + Carter would pay for Rondo cap space wise. Marion + Larkin + two future 1sts should be a good haul for Boston. You'd still have to clear room to create the max for Howard somehow. Not sure where that would come from (Larkin, any holds on others?).

How do the cap holds for Roddy/Collison work?

Last edited by rabbitproof; 06-29-2013 at 12:38 PM.
Old 06-29-2013, 12:39 PM   #66
SeanL

SeanL is infamous around these partsSeanL is infamous around these partsSeanL is infamous around these partsSeanL is infamous around these parts

Quote:

Moving Marion + Carter would pay for Rondo cap space wise. Marion + Larkin + two future 1sts should be a good haul for Boston. You'd still have to clear room to create the max for Howard somehow. Not sure where that would come from (Larkin, any holds on others?).
Fish suggested in a tweet it could be done by signing Howard then trading for Rondo in that order.

I suppose we would agree in principle with all parties then sign the contract first on Howard then Rondo in succession.
SeanL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 01:17 PM   #67
oilfieldtrash
Golden Member

oilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

How do the cap holds for Roddy/Collison work?
Makes perfect sense for both teams but I'm not sure that the Celtics couldn't get more than that for Rondo.
oilfieldtrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 01:41 PM   #68
minkbarn

minkbarn is a name known to allminkbarn is a name known to allminkbarn is a name known to allminkbarn is a name known to allminkbarn is a name known to allminkbarn is a name known to allminkbarn is a name known to allminkbarn is a name known to allminkbarn is a name known to allminkbarn is a name known to all

The Celtics look like they're submerging for Wiggins and the 2014 class. They're set up to have a shot at the #1 pick for 2014, 2105, 2106, 2017, and 2018. They like unprotected picks.

That said, the two teams don't appear to be comfortable trading partners in this situation. But there could be some creative ways around that.

As a C's fan I can say for sure Dirk would regularly get the easiest shots of his career if he played with Rondo.

I have no idea if the Celtics intend to keep Rondo or not.

(It's a bit of a relief to have the rebuilding underway.)

Last edited by minkbarn; 06-29-2013 at 02:05 PM.
minkbarn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 01:57 PM   #69
Budapest Maverick
Platinum Member

Budapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirobaito View Post
Rondo-Dirk-Dwight would be the anti-Heat. Three superstars with totally different skillsets as opposed to three super-athletic wing players. Would be very interesting to see how it plays out.
Rondo never was, nor ever will be a superstar, but he is a good complimentary player. I would love to have him, but Dwight is obviously way more importent. Nonetheless, if it would happen, we'd need to play a sharpshooter SG and SF, or at the very least one elite shooter, and one ok/good open spot up shooter next to Rondo. I guess that would be a nice problem to have once we'd have our big 3. Not sure what we would trade for Rondo though.
Budapest Maverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 01:58 PM   #70
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

Just more on the Rondo thing:

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 2m
Mavs would love having Rajon Rondo to chase Dwight Howard, but Boston needs Dallas to take multiple contracts off its books, sources say.
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 02:08 PM   #71
mavs777
Diamond Member

so looks like i was kind of wrong, it does have some legs but probably unlikely unless we miss on dwight

Quote:
Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 11m

Mavs would love having Rajon Rondo to chase Dwight Howard, but Boston needs Dallas to take multiple contracts off its books, sources say.
Quote:
Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 2m

As http://Dallasbasketball.com says, Celts/Mavs talked some Rondo. Celtics like Larkin, but how do Mavs take contracts and keep space for Howard?
Quote:
Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine 3m

Mavs undeniably fans of Rondo, as @fishsports reported, but "trade talks" to this point have gone nowhere because Celts want only one Mav
Quote:
Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine 45s

Mavs: We're interested in Rondo. Celts: We want Dirk. So: More teams gotta jump in or Boston gotta budge for meaningful talks to take place
Old 06-29-2013, 02:15 PM   #72
yahyes
Banned

yahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud of

Quote:
Mavs undeniably fans of Rondo, as @fishsports reported, but "trade talks" to this point have gone nowhere because Celts want only one Mav
-Marc Stein

I think it's Larkin and Marion especially.
yahyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 02:19 PM   #73
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yahyes View Post
-Marc Stein

I think it's Larkin and Marion especially.
They want Dirk.

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 02:23 PM   #74
Skywalker
Diamond Member

Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond repute

lol

Quote:
Dirk Nowitzki is a monster of epic and unattainable proportion. Seriously, he must be stopped.
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 02:25 PM   #75
MavsFTR
Golden Member

MavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud of

Dirk isn't going anywhere. Keep dreaming, Ainge.
MavsFTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 02:26 PM   #76
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

We'd have to take Crash's contract back. That would put the kabosh on Dwight.

Last edited by rabbitproof; 06-29-2013 at 02:27 PM.
Old 06-29-2013, 02:27 PM   #77
minkbarn

minkbarn is a name known to allminkbarn is a name known to allminkbarn is a name known to allminkbarn is a name known to allminkbarn is a name known to allminkbarn is a name known to allminkbarn is a name known to allminkbarn is a name known to allminkbarn is a name known to allminkbarn is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick41 View Post
They want Dirk.
They don't want Dirk. They just traded their Dirks.
Old 06-29-2013, 02:29 PM   #78
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by minkbarn View Post
They don't want Dirk. They just traded their Dirks.
I both agree with and disapprove of this post.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 02:29 PM   #79
minkbarn

Quote:
We'd have to take Crash's contract back. That would put the kabosh on Dwight.

A third team is needed.
Old 06-29-2013, 02:29 PM   #80
He15man

He15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to all

Sounds like we might need to get a third team involved
He15man is offline   Reply With Quote