Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 11-22-2013, 11:24 PM   #1
GhostOfAdamMorrison
Banned

GhostOfAdamMorrison will become famous soon enoughGhostOfAdamMorrison will become famous soon enough
Default After Signing Howard, Morey Tried to Trade for Dirk...

http://forums.realgm.com/boards/view...?f=6&t=1285658

What a c**t.
GhostOfAdamMorrison is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-22-2013, 11:32 PM   #2
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Fuck that noise. Hate Houston.

Comments in that thread. Jesus. So f'n full of themselves

Last edited by Melonhead; 11-22-2013 at 11:37 PM.
Melonhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 01:18 AM   #3
yahyes
Banned

yahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud of

Yeah, that's what you call a bitch move by Houston's GM. I even heard that when he got the phone call about Dwight signing with Houston he screamed as if his team already won the championship...
yahyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 10:15 AM   #4
markus1234
Platinum Member

markus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to behold

T-mac, Yao, Dwight... Dirk outscored them all.
markus1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 10:17 AM   #5
oilfieldtrash
Golden Member

oilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of light

Exactly why you can forget any Asik trade talks.
Yeah and exactly why does Houston even matter to us? They've been complete scrubs for 10 years plus and they get a big cry baby and now they are relevant? I guess Dirk and Monta didn't get the memo that Houston was some kind of powerhouse now.
oilfieldtrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 10:29 AM   #6
j0Shi
Diamond Member

j0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond repute

If Morey was the Mavs GM, I would turn my back. He's that embarrassing. How are Houston folks able to stand that crap?

Last edited by j0Shi; 11-23-2013 at 10:39 AM.
j0Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 11:07 AM   #7
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilfieldtrash View Post
Exactly why you can forget any Asik trade talks.
Yeah and exactly why does Houston even matter to us? They've been complete scrubs for 10 years plus and they get a big cry baby and now they are relevant? I guess Dirk and Monta didn't get the memo that Houston was some kind of powerhouse now.
Division rivals
They want too much for Asik
Oh, GM is a dick
Old 11-23-2013, 02:33 PM   #8
howdoesmydirktaste

howdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud of

I totally remember that time that the Rockets won two championships because Michael Jordan was retired.
howdoesmydirktaste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 03:17 PM   #9
41mvp
Golden Member

41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice

Dirk's home is Dallas. And he will stay here to end of his GREAT career

F the Rockets!

No one loves Dirk any more than I do
MY HEART-WHERE DIRK NOWITZKI IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE AN ALL-STAR
41mvp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 06:06 PM   #10
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

Seriously, we're upset about this? I'm sure the Lakers get calls about Kobe every off-season too. I think Morey is a fantastic GM.
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 07:06 PM   #11
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

My,my..what thin skins.. Why shouldn't he ask about dirk, he was riding high after kicking cubes but on the d. Howard deal.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 07:10 PM   #12
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Dude earned every single one of his 25,316 points, and when he ends his career, he will be in the top-10 alltime with every single point coming as a Mav.

Only Olajuan, Kobe, Malone, Havlicek and Jordan have scored more points for a single team.

Dude like that, you don't trade.

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 11-23-2013 at 08:18 PM.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 09:07 PM   #13
particleman

particleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud of

It was definitely a taunt. You don't make a serious inquiry about Dirk Nowitzki 45 minutes after signing Dwight Howard. That being said, Cubes didn't take it too seriously and I don't really understand where all the hate is coming from. I mean I hate the Rockets as much as the next guy, but some of y'all sound like Spurs fans right now.
particleman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 11:42 PM   #14
adonis
Golden Member

adonis is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by howdoesmydirktaste View Post
I totally remember that time that the Rockets won two championships because Michael Jordan was retired.
94-95 is the weakest NBA era in modern history. Holy fuck, Bird's retirement, Magic getting AIDs, Jordan killing his father and having to leave the game due to suspension, Pistons decline..... And of course the Rockets successfully tanked for Hakeem.
Old 11-24-2013, 03:58 AM   #15
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by j0Shi View Post
If Morey was the Mavs GM, I would turn my back. He's that embarrassing. How are Houston folks able to stand that crap?
LOL Cuban is our GM. Jerry Jones, too. Dallas, bitch. Houstonians are the same. This is Texas.
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 10:13 AM   #16
vinylstar

vinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by howdoesmydirktaste View Post
Must spread rep before you give rep.
vinylstar is offline   Reply With Quote