Vince Carter 14 28.57%
Samuel Dalembert 4 8.16%
Jose Calderon 1 2.04%
other 0 0%
Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-26-2014, 10:36 PM   #121
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
This would irritate me more, but it's entirely possible the Spurs come out way more focused in Game 2 if they'd lost Game 1. Or, if they had lost both, entirely possible they play with so much desperation today that the Mavs don't win.

Basically, I wouldn't fret about Game 1. Being up 2-1 is more than any of us would have hoped for at this point.
Weird I was thinking the same thing when my buddy said we should be up 3-0. Even if we won game 1, I still would see a split in SA.
Old 04-26-2014, 10:44 PM   #122
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

FTR, VC winner is still on the front page of reddit
Old 04-26-2014, 11:03 PM   #123
purplefrog
Platinum Member

purplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond repute

The chemistry on this Mavs team is so special. It is remarkable that, for the most part, they've only played together for one season. Vince, Monta, Sammy D and Jose came up big today. Dirk is the ultimate team player and Rick is coaching a great series. This is how the game is supposed to be played!
Old 04-26-2014, 11:08 PM   #124
mavsfan1000
Platinum Member

mavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportstudi View Post
Agreed. Before the series I honestly expected a sweep. Being up 2-1 feels great.
Pathetic prediction. Along with anyone else that thought it would be an embarrassment. This is too good of a team to get swept. Maybe the Mavs of last year might've got swept. But the additions of Harris, Ellis, Calderon, and Dalembert makes this team much tougher. Very close to the 2006 team imo.
mavsfan1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 11:08 PM   #125
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Few things in sports life are better than winning against the Spurs in the playoffs. I haven't felt this good since the 2011 season.

I'm still not totally confident in this series, but I do soooooo appreciate the moment. Oh yes indeedy.

Last edited by DevinHarriswillstart; 04-26-2014 at 11:30 PM.
DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 11:34 PM   #126
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by some1nw View Post
Looks exactly like the predictions against Blazers and Lakers in 2011
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 01:42 AM   #127
yahyes
Banned

yahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud of

Who is ready for the next game though?
yahyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 02:17 AM   #128
NRWDMdaniel

NRWDMdaniel is on a distinguished road

First thing when I woke up... Watched the shot three times in a row. What a great game.
NRWDMdaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 02:55 AM   #129
yahyes
Banned

yahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud of

Dirk is awake though. It's time.
yahyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 04:06 AM   #130
Oberon

Oberon is a glorious beacon of lightOberon is a glorious beacon of lightOberon is a glorious beacon of lightOberon is a glorious beacon of lightOberon is a glorious beacon of lightOberon is a glorious beacon of lightOberon is a glorious beacon of lightOberon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavsfan1000 View Post
Pathetic prediction. Along with anyone else that thought it would be an embarrassment. This is too good of a team to get swept. Maybe the Mavs of last year might've got swept. But the additions of Harris, Ellis, Calderon, and Dalembert makes this team much tougher. Very close to the 2006 team imo.
I would not call it a pathetic prediction when you play the best team in the NBA, which has beaten you ten times in a row before. If anything, it was simply a pessimistic prediction based on the negative experience with the SA matchup.

Personally, I expected 1 or 2 wins, but I didn't think the Mavs would have a serious chance to win the series. Maybe I underestimated Carlisle in that respect. He outcoached Popovic so far and has a big share of the success in the first three games. It feels very much like in the 2011 playoffs. The only thing that is still missing is a monster game by Dirk.
Oberon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 04:13 AM   #131
RoddyBuckets

RoddyBuckets is a jewel in the roughRoddyBuckets is a jewel in the roughRoddyBuckets is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Few things in sports life are better than winning against the Spurs in the playoffs. I haven't felt this good since the 2011 season.

I'm still not totally confident in this series, but I do soooooo appreciate the moment. Oh yes indeedy.
This.
RoddyBuckets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 05:45 AM   #132
dirt_dobber
Diamond Member

dirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond repute

real cool video of Vince's 3

Vince Carter "REDEMPTION"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHCH...ature=youtu.be
dirt_dobber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 07:49 AM   #133
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Come on man... you're actually making this win a little tougher to enjoy.
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 10:07 AM   #134
mavsfan1000
Platinum Member

mavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
I would not call it a pathetic prediction when you play the best team in the NBA, which has beaten you ten times in a row before. If anything, it was simply a pessimistic prediction based on the negative experience with the SA matchup.

Personally, I expected 1 or 2 wins, but I didn't think the Mavs would have a serious chance to win the series. Maybe I underestimated Carlisle in that respect. He outcoached Popovic so far and has a big share of the success in the first three games. It feels very much like in the 2011 playoffs. The only thing that is still missing is a monster game by Dirk.
Best team in the regular season. But Barkley said it best about the problems with the Spurs. They are old. We historically matched up well with them in the playoffs. It was always highly contested. Miami is the favorite again. About to sweep their series.
Quote:
Originally Posted by spreedom View Post
Come on man... you're actually making this win a little tougher to enjoy.
Explain.

Last edited by mavsfan1000; 04-27-2014 at 10:09 AM.
Old 04-27-2014, 10:16 AM   #135
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Best team in the regular season. But Barkley said it best about the problems with the Spurs. They are old. We historically matched up well with them in the playoffs. It was always highly contested. Miami is the favorite again. About to sweep their series.

Explain.
To be fair, the spurs are playing much much tougher competition than the heat.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 10:45 AM   #136
some1nw
Golden Member

some1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to all

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHUBn81y78w lol
Old 04-27-2014, 10:45 AM   #137
j0Shi
Diamond Member

j0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond repute

The Spurs were already old in the regular season. And hurt. And still managed to get the best record. This series already exceeded expectations for most.
j0Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 10:55 AM   #138
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by j0Shi View Post
The Spurs were already old in the regular season. And hurt. And still managed to get the best record. This series already exceeded expectations for most.
I agree completely. And that's basically what I wanted to say. Sure, if we had won one game and lost 4-1, it would have been the expected outcome. After the Spurs owned us in the last years in the regular season even a sweep would have been possible. I'm just damn glad that we are up 2-1 and we could have been up 3-0 if not for that collapse in game 1. Just great teamwork. Proud to be a Mavs fan.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)
Sportstudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 11:14 AM   #139
j0Shi
Diamond Member

j0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah we shouldn't forget that we were a L10 against the Spurs until recently including four Ls with this roster this season. Not an advertisement for a close series. I get that "too good to be swept" reasoning, but the sweep was still more likely than us winning the series or even get it to seven games.
Old 04-27-2014, 11:15 AM   #140
mavsfan1000
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportstudi View Post
I agree completely. And that's basically what I wanted to say. Sure, if we had won one game and lost 4-1, it would have been the expected outcome. After the Spurs owned us in the last years in the regular season even a sweep would have been possible. I'm just damn glad that we are up 2-1 and we could have been up 3-0 if not for that collapse in game 1. Just great teamwork. Proud to be a Mavs fan.
A big part of that was their bench though. So in playoffs when rotations are shortened, their starters will have to play a bigger contribution. And Tony Parker isn't having as good of a year as in years past. This team looks quite beatable despite their regular season record. Obviously Carlisle had to make adjustments. Which is harder to do in the regular season with so little time between games and so many different opponents. The Marion on Parker idea was brilliant. Also this team got hot at the end of the season. Winning 4 straight road games. So all signs to me were this was going to be a close series.
Old 04-27-2014, 12:24 PM   #141
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Explain.
The fact that you actually need an explanation means that none will do. Just chill out with calling people pathetic and bullshit like that. You're acting like a child because people disagreed with you.

Virtually no one outside of the very optimistic Mavs fan base thought this series would even go 6. It's not "pathetic" or biased analysis... the Spurs have absolutely murdered the Mavs head-to-head since we won the title. They have a better roster, a better coach, and home court advantage. I'm thrilled that the Mavs are making this a series, and might even win the thing, but I don't think anyone outside of those who really wanted it to happen expected the Mavs to ever lead in this series.

Last edited by spreedom; 04-27-2014 at 12:25 PM.
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 01:36 PM   #142
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Objectively I thought that the mavs were going to lose and was hoping for it to go six. I don't have any issue with a prediction of spurs in 5 pre series.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 02:04 PM   #143
DGM
Banned

DGM is just really niceDGM is just really niceDGM is just really niceDGM is just really niceDGM is just really niceDGM is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplefrog View Post
The chemistry on this Mavs team is so special. It is remarkable that, for the most part, they've only played together for one season. Vince, Monta, Sammy D and Jose came up big today. Dirk is the ultimate team player and Rick is coaching a great series. This is how the game is supposed to be played!

Ricky almost blew that game yesterday because he left Sam on the bench for too long. He left Wright in the game for too long and it cost the team with rebounding and defense. Having Sam on the floor takes pressure off Dirk to rebound and makes it harder on Duncan because Sam challenges all of his shots. Rebounding is a big issue with Marion guarding Parker. Mavs need more Sam and less Wright in this series.
DGM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 02:36 PM   #144
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGM View Post
Ricky almost blew that game yesterday because he left Sam on the bench for too long. He left Wright in the game for too long and it cost the team with rebounding and defense. Having Sam on the floor takes pressure off Dirk to rebound and makes it harder on Duncan because Sam challenges all of his shots. Rebounding is a big issue with Marion guarding Parker. Mavs need more Sam and less Wright in this series.
Dalembert averaged only 20 MPG this season, but played 25 minutes yesterday. I've said it before and I'll say it again: more minutes does not automatically equal more production... Carlisle knows how to manage the 32-year-old big man's time on the floor to squeeze the most production out of him, especially in the context of a best-of-seven series.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 04-27-2014 at 02:45 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 02:43 PM   #145
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Not enough can be said about how well Ellis played yesterday. It was a team win, but we got some grade A+ have it all Monta yesterday. He is often lackadaisical on defense but just awesome on offense. The guy's turbocharger boosts when he gets the ball on the break. And the running hook over Tim Duncan? What?

Here it is..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SHslN-IeIk

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 02:59 PM   #146
mavsfan1000
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by spreedom View Post
The fact that you actually need an explanation means that none will do. Just chill out with calling people pathetic and bullshit like that. You're acting like a child because people disagreed with you.

Virtually no one outside of the very optimistic Mavs fan base thought this series would even go 6. It's not "pathetic" or biased analysis... the Spurs have absolutely murdered the Mavs head-to-head since we won the title. They have a better roster, a better coach, and home court advantage. I'm thrilled that the Mavs are making this a series, and might even win the thing, but I don't think anyone outside of those who really wanted it to happen expected the Mavs to ever lead in this series.
I just said it was a bad prediction. I'm not calling anyone bad or pathetic. Regular Season is just the regular season. Carlisle didn't make proper adjustments to prepare for the Spurs during the regular season. And last years team isn't even close to this years team talent wise. Yes we had some bad nights for whatever reason against the Spurs this year. But like I said Carlisle didn't do the proper adjustments at that time. I'll admit they have a slightly better team but I actually like how we matchup with them in a playoff situation. I've liked it since 2003. Dirk brings one of their bigs away from the basket allowing more room for other players (Ellis) to succeed. Harris does pretty well against Parker historically speaking. And the big surprise was how well Marion has done on Parker. Thus Calderon not being exploited on defense as much as expected.
Old 04-27-2014, 03:00 PM   #147
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not enough can be said about how well Ellis played yesterday. It was a team win, but we got some grade A+ have it all Monta yesterday. He is often lackadaisical on defense but just awesome on offense. The guy's turbocharger boosts when he gets the ball on the break. And the running hook over Tim Duncan? What?

Here it is..

Nice vid and agreed.

Without Ellis, we wouldn't have even been close. He answered every single run by the Spurs with a timely shot and scored twice in the last minute to setup Carter to get the walk-off three.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 03:07 PM   #148
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Monta can control what the ball do.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 03:31 PM   #149
j0Shi
Diamond Member

I give Carter an A+ as well for resisting to eat Monta's ear. I think he was tempted for one second.
Old 04-27-2014, 03:42 PM   #150
G-Man
Platinum Member

G-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
I love a story that allows for such vindication.

Jose, dalembert have never won a playoff series. Monta only the one against the Mavs.

Very nice to see that some real excitement may be generated this year.
This was indeed the formula for our championship. Surround Dirk with a bunch of vets, some of whom had been close, but never won a ring. Peja, Kidd, Chandler, Marion. good guys with lots of heart and lots of flaws. But if they play team defense and work Carlisle's plan, they can be better than their parts.

Every team we beat in 2011 had more talent... Mavs proved in 2011 that team beats talent. I'm not predicting we can do it again, but it sure would be nice.
Old 04-27-2014, 08:30 PM   #151
Melonhead
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGM View Post
To piggy back on that, I also thought he sat Calderon for far too long. Guy was nailing every shot he put up early on, and then we didnt see him again until late late 4th.

But my main reason for commenting was to say how happy yesterdays game has made me. Such a great game and to see a guy that deserved it get the bucket like he did, what Vincedication

Last edited by Melonhead; 04-27-2014 at 08:31 PM.
Melonhead is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 08:36 PM   #152
Melonhead
Guru

Quote:

Here it is..

The and1 and the hook shot. my god that was beautiful. We dont win without Ellis.
Old 04-27-2014, 08:50 PM   #153
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
But my main reason for commenting was to say how happy yesterdays game has made me. Such a great game and to see a guy that deserved it get the bucket like he did, what Vincedication
Did you coin that or hear it somewhere? Pretty clever...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 09:24 PM   #154
Melonhead
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Did you coin that or hear it somewhere? Pretty clever...
Im been thinking about it since the game was over, but it sounded so damn cheesy i backed off. Couldnt resist today haha
Old 04-28-2014, 01:19 AM   #155
jay3189
Banned

jay3189 is just really nicejay3189 is just really nicejay3189 is just really nicejay3189 is just really nicejay3189 is just really nicejay3189 is just really nice

That Mavs vs Spurs game had my heart going crazy in the last 3 mins. VCarter saved us, but Monta Ellis was AMAZING, this dude attacked the Spurs defense with no fear. I believe this guy Monta Ellis is one of the best top NBA players to score by getting layups. And his passing has been great all season. Monta has to be more consistent on the defensive end. If he does, he can be a great player, and become the face of the Mavericks when Dirk retires
jay3189 is offline   Reply With Quote