Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-10-2014, 08:24 AM   #11
Popeye

Popeye is a splendid one to beholdPopeye is a splendid one to beholdPopeye is a splendid one to beholdPopeye is a splendid one to beholdPopeye is a splendid one to beholdPopeye is a splendid one to beholdPopeye is a splendid one to beholdPopeye is a splendid one to beholdPopeye is a splendid one to beholdPopeye is a splendid one to beholdPopeye is a splendid one to behold

I keep hearing Houston is talking to Deng & Ariza and the assumption is they're backup plans for Parsons, but I think they're the backup plan for Bosh. If Bosh doesn't commit within 3 days they'll probably sign Deng and then match on Parsons. Either way, I think there's about a 90% chance they match the Parsons offer, and Cuban probably knows it. Morey will have some awkward moments with their owner explaining why paying Parsons $15mm instead of $900k this year was a smart choice.

After Parsons is matched, I'm hoping they split the remaining cap space between Isaiah Thomas ($8 million) and Paul Pierce ($7million). I don't think the Mavs care to pay Deng or Ariza over $12 million a year so I don't think they care about missing out on them.
Popeye is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
is this clutchfans.net?, nonclutchfans.net