Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 11-22-2014, 10:57 PM   #361
conjurer

conjurer is a name known to allconjurer is a name known to allconjurer is a name known to allconjurer is a name known to allconjurer is a name known to allconjurer is a name known to allconjurer is a name known to allconjurer is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinsanity View Post
Harden seriously needs to learn how to play basketball correctly. It's a disgrace to the league the way he flops and fools the refs into calling fouls for him on a nightly basis. I'm sure he's a decent guy off the court but it's sickening to watch this guy play basketball.
He's so effective at it he might be D'Wade's bastards child.
conjurer is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-22-2014, 10:57 PM   #362
Vinsanity
Golden Member

Vinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant future

Stay classy, Houston.
Vinsanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2014, 10:58 PM   #363
ActionJackson

ActionJackson is a jewel in the roughActionJackson is a jewel in the roughActionJackson is a jewel in the roughActionJackson is a jewel in the roughActionJackson is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffballer View Post
JET IS DEAD FOR ME, fuck him fuck houston, i was one of those people who wanted the number 31 going up to the rafters now i dont give a fuck
Terry should give his ring back.
ActionJackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2014, 11:00 PM   #364
HopeIsAlwaysThere
Golden Member

HopeIsAlwaysThere is a glorious beacon of lightHopeIsAlwaysThere is a glorious beacon of lightHopeIsAlwaysThere is a glorious beacon of lightHopeIsAlwaysThere is a glorious beacon of lightHopeIsAlwaysThere is a glorious beacon of lightHopeIsAlwaysThere is a glorious beacon of lightHopeIsAlwaysThere is a glorious beacon of lightHopeIsAlwaysThere is a glorious beacon of light

can someone just block this shit?
HopeIsAlwaysThere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2014, 11:05 PM   #365
ActionJackson

ActionJackson is a jewel in the roughActionJackson is a jewel in the roughActionJackson is a jewel in the roughActionJackson is a jewel in the roughActionJackson is a jewel in the rough

Hey. The fact is it was a B2B and we played like crap + they were hitting everything in the first half and still we almost beat them.
Old 11-22-2014, 11:05 PM   #366
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Houston really isn't better than us from what I can tell. Parsons may be rattled versus his old team, but no way Dirk ever shoots that poorly again. Talk about an anomaly.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2014, 11:10 PM   #367
bilease

bilease is a splendid one to beholdbilease is a splendid one to beholdbilease is a splendid one to beholdbilease is a splendid one to beholdbilease is a splendid one to beholdbilease is a splendid one to beholdbilease is a splendid one to beholdbilease is a splendid one to beholdbilease is a splendid one to beholdbilease is a splendid one to beholdbilease is a splendid one to behold

A lot of good things about this game though, down 18 in the 3rd and going up 6 was great to see (especially with those 3rd quarter problems), obviously sucks to still lose the game to a flopping Harden. If just one out of Dirk/Monta/Parsons is shooting at his average percentage we easily win this game, none of them was above 33% and Dirk wasnt even at 25%, all combined were 1-19 from 3.

Really sucks to lose this game, but wouldnt mind too much about it. Just one out of 82 and considering how our starters played we definitely overachieved in this one. Also the 2nd game in a row and Houston had a couple days off. Stupid loss but nothing to worry about in my opinion.

Update: Terry shouldnt have his jersey retired. If Kidds jersey wont be retired for one season in NY, Terry should be out of the discussion as well. At least Kidd wasnt acting like we were his worst enemy in his last season.

Last edited by bilease; 11-22-2014 at 11:12 PM.
bilease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2014, 11:11 PM   #368
particleman

particleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud of

I missed the game tonight, why are folks hating on JET?
particleman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2014, 11:11 PM   #369
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Parsons combined 11-41 in the 4 Mavs losses. Defense clamps down, he doesnt drive much. His shot is horrid and only falls against weaker competition.
Old 11-22-2014, 11:12 PM   #370
markus1234
Platinum Member

markus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to behold

Dwight did not play. No excuses.
markus1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2014, 11:18 PM   #371
ActionJackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by particleman View Post
I missed the game tonight, why are folks hating on JET?
He was celebrating like it was the postseason. Waving the towel, working the crowd.

This guy "hated" the Rockets back in the day? Yeah, sure.

Let's just say when God was giving out class, JET was on vacation.
Old 11-22-2014, 11:19 PM   #372
DGM
Banned

DGM is just really niceDGM is just really niceDGM is just really niceDGM is just really niceDGM is just really niceDGM is just really nice

What bothered me about Parsons was that he would not shoot. He showed fear.i was disappointed in his performance. Gutless
DGM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2014, 11:24 PM   #373
particleman

particleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ActionJackson View Post
He was celebrating like it was the postseason. Waving the towel, working the crowd.

I don't think they've created an animation that could roll it's eyes hard enough for me to express my feelings about this comment.
Old 11-22-2014, 11:24 PM   #374
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Signature shots:

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2014, 11:25 PM   #375
bilease

bilease is a splendid one to beholdbilease is a splendid one to beholdbilease is a splendid one to beholdbilease is a splendid one to beholdbilease is a splendid one to beholdbilease is a splendid one to beholdbilease is a splendid one to beholdbilease is a splendid one to beholdbilease is a splendid one to beholdbilease is a splendid one to beholdbilease is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ActionJackson View Post

And dont forget his comments before the game.

"They’re the enemy now. "
"These two teams do not like each other. I’m just on the other side now." -> pretty much equals to 'I dont like the Mavs' doesnt it?
"I wear whatever hat I play for. It’s always personal for me. "

I understand that he cant wish the Mavs the best luck for a game against the team he got traded to, but at least show some class and dont call them "the enemy" and that it is some sort of personal rivalry for you now.

I definitely lost a lot of respect for him tonight. And not as a basketball player, but as a person.
bilease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2014, 11:27 PM   #376
LSMF
Diamond Member

LSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sorry but Chandler Parsons fucking sucks.
LSMF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2014, 11:28 PM   #377
Skywalker
Diamond Member

Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond repute

Don't really get the terry hate. That's just JET being JET. Mavs fans should know better than anyone else

Quote:
Dirk Nowitzki is a monster of epic and unattainable proportion. Seriously, he must be stopped.
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2014, 11:33 PM   #378
particleman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker View Post
Don't really get the terry hate. That's just JET being JET. Mavs fans should know better than anyone else
Yep. These guys are really embarrassing this forum right now.
Old 11-22-2014, 11:34 PM   #379
ActionJackson

Quote:
I don't think they've created an animation that could roll it's eyes hard enough for me to express my feelings about this comment.
Let's just say when God was giving out sense of humor you were on vacation.

You say you didn't see the game.

Obviously he's still the JET etc. But he was kind of rubbing it in.
Old 11-22-2014, 11:36 PM   #380
ActionJackson

Quote:
Our newest member "Suck my Dirk" left us in the shadows.
Old 11-22-2014, 11:46 PM   #381
ffballer

ffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
im embarrassed when someone defends a guy who clearly is a bandwagoner, a guy that tatted the celtics logo on his arm like a die hard fan, and after one season got traded to another team, im a mavs fan, not a jet fan, im grateful for what he did for dallas, but if he doesnt respect my mavericks after all the good things dallas gave to him,then he doesnt deserves mine respect as well
Old 11-22-2014, 11:52 PM   #382
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bilease View Post
And dont forget his comments before the game.

"They’re the enemy now. "
"These two teams do not like each other. I’m just on the other side now." -> pretty much equals to 'I dont like the Mavs' doesnt it?
"I wear whatever hat I play for. It’s always personal for me. "

I understand that he cant wish the Mavs the best luck for a game against the team he got traded to, but at least show some class and dont call them "the enemy" and that it is some sort of personal rivalry for you now.

I definitely lost a lot of respect for him tonight. And not as a basketball player, but as a person.
Hate this is how Ill remember the end of his career. Dirk is the only jersey I want to see in the rafters. Maybe Kidd.
Old 11-22-2014, 11:55 PM   #383
Melonhead
Guru

This is super critical, but Parsons comments after games where he completely sucks ass feels so canned and fake. He glosses and keeps acting like he's shooting decent. But hes around 25% against the good teams avg 9 pts.

And the first tweet after losing to the Rockets is him thanking the organization for the damn montage video during the game. Stop being a bitch dude.
Old 11-22-2014, 11:57 PM   #384
HopeIsAlwaysThere
Golden Member

HopeIsAlwaysThere is a glorious beacon of lightHopeIsAlwaysThere is a glorious beacon of lightHopeIsAlwaysThere is a glorious beacon of lightHopeIsAlwaysThere is a glorious beacon of lightHopeIsAlwaysThere is a glorious beacon of lightHopeIsAlwaysThere is a glorious beacon of lightHopeIsAlwaysThere is a glorious beacon of lightHopeIsAlwaysThere is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
im embarrassed when someone defends a guy who clearly is a bandwagoner, a guy that tatted the celtics logo on his arm like a die hard fan, and after one season got traded to another team, im a mavs fan, not a jet fan, im grateful for what he did for dallas, but if he doesnt respect my mavericks after all the good things dallas gave to him,then he doesnt deserves mine respect as well
Well said, and give Parson some more time, he is trying too much to show up in this game, I really don't mind he pass the ball when he knows he is not in a good shooting touch, so does Dirk and Monta, just move on and play better on the next one
HopeIsAlwaysThere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2014, 12:05 AM   #385
Melonhead
Guru

Quote:
Rep.
Old 11-23-2014, 12:17 AM   #386
vmac

vmac is just really nicevmac is just really nicevmac is just really nicevmac is just really nicevmac is just really nicevmac is just really nice

Can someone try to explain to me why the rockets were given two free throws in the 3rd with a little over a minute left. The announcer at the game said that at the 3:00 minute mark or so the mags committed their fifth team foul. How can you retroactively give a team two fanthom free throws like that. If I'm not mistaken, weren't the rockets given the ball back after the foul was committed. They basically got two free throws and a free possession.
vmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2014, 12:39 AM   #387
Melonhead
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmac View Post
Can someone try to explain to me why the rockets were given two free throws in the 3rd with a little over a minute left. The announcer at the game said that at the 3:00 minute mark or so the mags committed their fifth team foul. How can you retroactively give a team two fanthom free throws like that. If I'm not mistaken, weren't the rockets given the ball back after the foul was committed. They basically got two free throws and a free possession.
The part I didnt understand was them getting the ball as well.
Old 11-23-2014, 12:51 AM   #388
xtruroyaltyx

xtruroyaltyx is a jewel in the roughxtruroyaltyx is a jewel in the roughxtruroyaltyx is a jewel in the roughxtruroyaltyx is a jewel in the roughxtruroyaltyx is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmac View Post
Refs made a mistake a shorted the rockets a team foul. They realized it and instead of ignoring it gave the player two shots to make up for it.

They kept the ball because it was their ball.
xtruroyaltyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2014, 12:52 AM   #389
xtruroyaltyx

xtruroyaltyx is a jewel in the roughxtruroyaltyx is a jewel in the roughxtruroyaltyx is a jewel in the roughxtruroyaltyx is a jewel in the roughxtruroyaltyx is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by markus1234 View Post
Dwight did not play. No excuses.
Nor the starting pf Terrence jones.
xtruroyaltyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2014, 12:59 AM   #390
vmac

vmac is just really nicevmac is just really nicevmac is just really nicevmac is just really nicevmac is just really nicevmac is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtruroyaltyx View Post
Refs made a mistake a shorted the rockets a team foul. They realized it and instead of ignoring it gave the player two shots to make up for it.

They kept the ball because it was their ball.
I don't think you're understanding. When they initially fouled them at the three minute mark, rockets got the ball back. They shouldve been shooting free throws instead. So they got the possession after the foul. Refs shouldnt have been given two free throws.
vmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2014, 01:02 AM   #391
G-Man
Platinum Member

G-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
Hate this is how Ill remember the end of his career. Dirk is the only jersey I want to see in the rafters. Maybe Kidd.
Sorry buddy. I will always remember Jet for:

1. Shooting the Lakers out of the playoffs and tying the record for 3 pointers in the playoffs.

2. The game 2 comeback in Miami, where he basically turns to Dirk and says "we ain't going out like this again." Probably the most important moment in the history of the franchise. Certainly the most fun to watch and remember.

3. Having Dirk's back when he was ice cold for the first half of Game 6 in Miami, scoring 27 to ice the championship.

It comes down to this. No Jet, no rings. I cheered for him when I was in the home crowd he was playing to, and I don't expect him to stop just because he's not here anymore. He is who he is and that's his personality. Plus, he wanted to retire as a Maverick and Cuban wasn't interested. Can't blame him if he's even a little bitter. I got so much joy watching him hit big 4th quarter shots, for many years, I can't get too riled up over a few off handed comments. He's an all time great Mav, and his jersey belongs up there next to the banner he helped Dirk earn.

But if he keeps this up, I may have to vote against the statue.
Old 11-23-2014, 01:23 AM   #392
yahyes
Banned

yahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud of

Our game plan for tonight was really odd. In fact different than usual that led us shooting ourselves in the foot. I don't if it was just me who noticed. But the constant chucking for 3's and wasting possessions because of ruined it. I really think we could have won by 10+ if there weren't so many arid shots from the perimeter. Time to go back home getting ready for Monday.
yahyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2014, 02:20 AM   #393
particleman

When Jason Terry was a member of the Dallas Mavericks he gave his all, as a Dallas Maverick, both on and off the court. Since leaving, he has given his all to the teams that have employed him, and he has done nothing to disrespect this organization or its fans. If you feel like he owes you something more, then that's on you to get the fuck over yourself.

Last edited by particleman; 11-23-2014 at 02:20 AM.
Old 11-23-2014, 03:07 AM   #394
yahyes
Banned

yahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud of

Quote:
When Jason Terry was a member of the Dallas Mavericks he gave his all, as a Dallas Maverick, both on and off the court. Since leaving, he has given his all to the teams that have employed him, and he has done nothing to disrespect this organization or its fans. If you feel like he owes you something more, then that's on you to get the fuck over yourself.
I have no animosity towards Terry. Thought I do admit it's brutal seeing him play in houston.
yahyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2014, 04:04 AM   #395
particleman

Quote:
Originally Posted by yahyes View Post
I have no animosity towards Terry. Thought I do admit it's brutal seeing him play in houston.
Absolutely agree that it's brutal seeing him in Houston. It hurts watching him celebrate baskets "like it was the postseason" in a Rockets uniform, even when he's not playing the Mavericks. I totally get that. Channeling that disappointment into personal attacks on Jason Terry's character is classless though.

Last edited by particleman; 11-23-2014 at 04:05 AM.
Old 11-23-2014, 07:22 AM   #396
Kante
Diamond Member

Kante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond repute

Lot of cliff jumping i see. It's November and the Mavs were due for a bad shooting night.
Kante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2014, 07:46 AM   #397
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

I can't recall the last time I saw Dirk shooting 0-8 from downtown (4-18 overall). Really bad. And even if Houston gets Howard back for the next game, I doubt the Mavs will shoot that poorly again. And many of the misses weren't because of good defense, the Mavs missed open shots galore. Shots they usually make, particularly Dirk. It was just a bad shooting night, happens.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)
Sportstudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2014, 08:01 AM   #398
markus1234
Platinum Member

markus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to behold

Loss vs. POR
Loss vs. MIA
Loss vs. SAS
Loss vs. HOU

Does not look like an off night. It looks more like a pattern.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportstudi View Post
I can't recall the last time I saw Dirk shooting 0-8 from downtown (4-18 overall). Really bad.
Dirk took many last sec. bailout shots. Should not have taken them. Should have committed 24sec. violations and sent a message to our backcourt.

The reason why we lost is that our backcourt got overmatched. Our PG had 3 rebounds combined. HOU grabbed all the long rebounds and they showed why Monta is not an all star SG. This guy is amazing vs. average teams, I love Monta but bigger backcourts can shut him down. And I definitely do not love Parsons. This was a game where Parsons should have helped us. Dirk is a 7 Mio player right now. He did his job.

Last edited by markus1234; 11-23-2014 at 08:03 AM.
markus1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2014, 08:14 AM   #399
ActionJackson

Quote:
Hey JET. Nice to have you here.

In European soccer games players don't celebrate after scoring a goal against their former teams. It shows culture, class and respect.

Terry signed for three years in Celtics, but played only one. In Brooklyn he was a non factor and what about Terry and the Kings? He played 0 games and practiced in Dallas.

Last edited by ActionJackson; 11-23-2014 at 08:16 AM.
Old 11-23-2014, 09:33 AM   #400
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, I don't have any issue with anything JET said or the we he acted during the game. I know it sucks when players go to work for a division rival, but that is part of the game. In no way does it diminish the part he played in the greatest sports season of my life.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."

Last edited by mary; 11-23-2014 at 09:33 AM.
mary is offline   Reply With Quote