Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 03-02-2003, 12:51 PM   #81
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

Warning:

Just because I won't be at the watch party next Friday, I don't want to hear about how any of you choked Sweets for holding out on the answer to this. No matter how tempting.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-02-2003, 01:20 PM   #82
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

Better the answer be a very good one, if not, I'm going to kill SS!
Old 03-02-2003, 01:39 PM   #83
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Had sex with a man and a donkey

well actually they just found out the man was an ass. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-02-2003, 02:52 PM   #84
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

3% of women have never told a lie. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]?
Old 03-02-2003, 03:06 PM   #85
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

3% of women would never complain about Uberdirk?
Old 03-02-2003, 03:09 PM   #86
Chiwas
Guru

<< 3% of women have never told a lie. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]? >>

Hahaha. No way, that's 0% for sure [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-02-2003, 03:15 PM   #87
LRB
Guru

3% of women would would never lick a flagpole in freezing weather.

3% of women would never die their hair.

3% of women never think that they are fat.

Old 03-02-2003, 04:09 PM   #88
LRB
Guru

3% of women would never wear white after labor day.
Old 03-02-2003, 11:19 PM   #89
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

southern_sweets will become famous soon enoughsouthern_sweets will become famous soon enough

Let's break the record tomorrow for the most users logged on at once.

Tomorrow, Monday, March 3rd at 2:15 p.m. Central Time, the answer and winners will be revealed.

Be here!
southern_sweets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2003, 12:48 AM   #90
nowitzki_prophecy
Platinum Member

nowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the rough

i think you believe too many people give a shit.
nowitzki_prophecy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2003, 12:58 AM   #91
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

southern_sweets will become famous soon enoughsouthern_sweets will become famous soon enough

<< i think you believe too many people give a shit. >>

Easy N_P. But, why are you posting in this thread? Interesting! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-03-2003, 03:17 PM   #92
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

And the answer is......

According to a survey in Cosmo magazine 3% of women never wear underwear. That's right never, probably don't own any.

Congrats to LRB and Brian for getting it right.

OK guys they're out there. Go and find them. One hint, they're not a Victoria' Secret. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-03-2003, 03:30 PM   #93
LRB
Guru

Wow I actually got it right!!! So what do I win? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-03-2003, 03:56 PM   #94
Chiwas
Guru

<< Wow I actually got it right!!! So what do I win? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] >>

I panty from one of them. That's nothing. Hehehehe.
Old 03-03-2003, 04:33 PM   #95
senorfrog

senorfrog is on a distinguished road

<< And the answer is......
According to a survey in Cosmo magazine 3% of women never wear underwear. That's right never, probably don't own any.

Congrats to LRB and Brian for getting it right.

OK guys they're out there. Go and find them. One hint, they're not a Victoria' Secret. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
>>

Great. Got me thinking again. Now I got to dust off the ol' shoes with mirrors again.
Old 03-03-2003, 07:31 PM   #96
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

<<

<< Wow I actually got it right!!! So what do I win? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] >>

I panty from one of them. That's nothing. Hehehehe.
>>

I found this very amusing. HA!
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2003, 07:48 PM   #97
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

<< Great. Got me thinking again. Now I got to dust off the ol' shoes with mirrors again. >>

That's sad and funny.

What a perverted frog. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-03-2003, 07:51 PM   #98
LRB
Guru

<<

<< Great. Got me thinking again. Now I got to dust off the ol' shoes with mirrors again. >>

That's sad and funny.

What a perverted frog. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
>>

And you're surprised?
Old 03-03-2003, 08:01 PM   #99
MavsFanFinley
Guru

<< And you're surprised? >>

I shouldn't be. That frog is crazy.

I'm more shocked that he admitted to owning such shoes still.

I am doubting that they've been put away long enough for dust to have collected. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-03-2003, 08:03 PM   #100
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

MavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to behold

Some floss. Don't ask where it's been.
MavKikiNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2003, 12:54 AM   #101
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

I will bring your prize to the party on Friday. You must be present to win. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 03-04-2003, 12:59 AM   #102
Chiwas
Guru

Congrats, SS. It's not easy.
Old 03-04-2003, 01:22 AM   #103
senorfrog

senorfrog is on a distinguished road

<<

<< And you're surprised? >>

I shouldn't be. That frog is crazy.

I'm more shocked that he admitted to owning such shoes still.

I am doubting that they've been put away long enough for dust to have collected. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
>>

I do not own those shoes!....

Anymore
Old 03-04-2003, 01:49 AM   #104
LRB
Guru

<<

I will bring your prize to the party on Friday. You must be present to win. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
>>

Why do I keep seeing visions of Robby the Robot yelling &quot;Danger LRB! Danger!&quot;? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-04-2003, 02:54 AM   #105
BrianJ

BrianJ is on a distinguished road

Even a blind squirrel finds an acorn sometimes what can I say.

Thats a very interesting fact to post on this board sweets. Let me play amateur Freud and say u belong to the 3%. That would be like posting 97% of guys would never do this? Belong to a sports team message board and claim it as just a coincidence. just fooling around with you.
BrianJ is offline   Reply With Quote