Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 03-04-2003, 02:22 PM   #1
turbo.mav

turbo.mav has a spectacular aura aboutturbo.mav has a spectacular aura about

Anyone got any cool plans? Me? Nah, just gonna chill with my friends in Dallas and MAYBE take one of those old fashioned college boy road trips out west. I AM excited I finally get to catch a few mavs games on TV.
turbo.mav is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-04-2003, 02:44 PM   #2
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

Rhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond repute

Never went anywhere when I was in school because I was po'

Now that I have a paycheck coming twice a month, I'm going to Jackson Hole [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Rhylan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2003, 04:07 PM   #3
ames7
Diamond Member

ames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to behold

You have no idea how excited I am about leaving The Dorm Room From Hell. The schedule next week couldn't be better: there's either a Mavs or Stars game on every night I'm in town. Huzzah!

The only thing standing between me & freedom is a 4-6 page research paper for Rhetoric that I have yet to start. Dammit. Things I do not personally appreciate.
Old 03-04-2003, 05:13 PM   #4
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

The only spring break it I get was when I sat on the couch too hard. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-04-2003, 05:19 PM   #5
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

Ahhh, thankfully I'm not too old to remember and appreciate the spring breaks we use to have.

Fond memories, yes indeed.
Old 03-04-2003, 06:43 PM   #6
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Darned it, this thread is depressing. This is the first time in years I haven't been going somewhere. Padre, Panama City, New Orleans, the Texas gulf coast... All memories... I'm getting too old...
Old 03-04-2003, 08:32 PM   #7
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm working. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2003, 11:24 PM   #8
grbh
Platinum Member

grbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to all

I might make it to the mid cities. I hear Bedford is lovely this time of year.

http://www.genevaschools.org/austinb...gray/platypus/
grbh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2003, 03:52 PM   #9
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

My plans are to work and enjoy the beautiful, silent and lonely city for 7 days. Ah! It's the best epoch to not take vacations, during vacations' periods.
Old 03-06-2003, 04:15 PM   #10
mnmpeanut

mnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to all

since i'm a little old to do much spring breakin', i will spend it the way i usually do - working. except, this year my annual four day weekend falls at the end of spring break. on those days i park my butt in front of the tube, plop down my $49 to directv, curl up with a big plate of wings, and watch as much college hoops as i can possibly take in in one 96 hour span.

there is nothing better than the first weekend of the ncaa tourney.
Old 03-06-2003, 04:51 PM   #11
senorfrog

senorfrog is on a distinguished road

Confirmed today, I'm flying to Vegas for lessons from the Nike Golf Center. I'm stoked.
Old 03-06-2003, 05:41 PM   #12
Chiwas
Guru

<< Confirmed today, I'm flying to Vegas for lessons from the Nike Golf Center. I'm stoked. >>

I've been there, amigo. Near to the airport, near to the Mall. Very convenient. My golf didn't improve, but, who cares?
Old 03-06-2003, 05:43 PM   #13
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

<< I might make it to the mid cities. I hear Bedford is lovely this time of year. >>

What's bringing you to our neighborhood? Did you hear about the golf course? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-06-2003, 07:42 PM   #14
jules88

jules88 is on a distinguished road

Going to Vegas this weekend to relax then headed off to Italy for spring break!!! Super excited about it!! Shopping here I come!!!!!!
Old 03-07-2003, 09:21 AM   #15
grbh
Platinum Member

grbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to all

Well I was considering a 3 month romp through Europe, but when I saw everything Bedford had to offer I had to change my plans. I'm also hoping to begin summering in Sherman this year.

Keep your fingers crossed.

http://www.genevaschools.org/austinb...gray/platypus/
grbh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2003, 12:36 PM   #16
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

No, no, no! Don't give up on Europe!

Are we talking about the same Bedford?

Your job lets you take 3 months off?! Sign me up!
Old 03-07-2003, 02:47 PM   #17
Chiwas
Guru

<< No, no, no! Don't give up on Europe!

Are we talking about the same Bedford?

Your job lets you take 3 months off?! Sign me up!
>>

Me too! I could be your driver during your vacations.