Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 07-04-2015, 04:41 PM   #1
EastTxMFFL

EastTxMFFL is just really niceEastTxMFFL is just really niceEastTxMFFL is just really niceEastTxMFFL is just really niceEastTxMFFL is just really niceEastTxMFFL is just really niceEastTxMFFL is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayth.james.g View Post
I just think it's laughable when LAC fans say Deandre needs CP3 to be effective. Did none of them watch Brandon Wright for us? I get that Paul is the best but to say that our system wouldn't be fantastic for him is just ignorant. I am curious to see how much he can evolve with us. I truly think he will be a 15/15 guy for us.
The majority of Clippers fans I've seen talking about DJ since yesterday have been underselling him big time while overselling CP. "Deandre is a nobody without CP3 and Dallas overpaid big time." It's pretty funny to see them say "Why would he want to go to Dallas when they aren't winning anything?" What exactly has Chris Paul and the Clippers won? Deandre is actually wanted here and is in a much better situation for his career AND brand.

Last edited by EastTxMFFL; 07-04-2015 at 04:43 PM. Reason: Added sentence
EastTxMFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2015, 04:46 PM   #2
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EastTxMFFL View Post
The majority of Clippers fans I've seen talking about DJ since yesterday have been underselling him big time while overselling CP. "Deandre is a nobody without CP3 and Dallas overpaid big time." It's pretty funny to see them say "Why would he want to go to Dallas when they aren't winning anything?" What exactly has Chris Paul and the Clippers won? Deandre is actually wanted here and is in a much better situation for his career AND brand.
To Clippers fans everywhere.

Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2015, 05:13 PM   #3
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by EastTxMFFL View Post
Ha, that's too funny, this is the guy Clippers brass was willing to fork over 108 million over to.....that don't sound like a guy who's only offense is predicated on Chris Paul. Clippers have not won anything either....and they won't for a few years in the Pacific.
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
power bottom, still a bottom btch