Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 03-19-2003, 12:27 AM   #1
grbh
Platinum Member

grbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to all

The Mavs started the

92-93 Season 4-57
93-94 Season 3-40

http://www.genevaschools.org/austinb...gray/platypus/
grbh is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-19-2003, 08:48 AM   #2
seelenjaeger
Diamond Member

seelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to all

unbelievable kinda ... much worse than Denver and Cleveland
Old 03-19-2003, 10:14 AM   #3
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Ugh. Those were the days. blech!
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2003, 11:12 AM   #4
SeriousSummer
Golden Member

SeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant future

I had season tickets both those years.

It's hard to see how it happened with only 41 home games, but I seem to remember seeing all 57 of those losses in 92-93.

The next year I just paid people to go use my tickets.
SeriousSummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2003, 11:46 AM   #5
Kevink00012

Kevink00012 is on a distinguished road

I'm surprised they didn't win by accident a little bit more.
Kevink00012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2003, 11:46 AM   #6
Kevink00012

Kevink00012 is on a distinguished road

What happened to all those lottery picks?
Kevink00012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2003, 07:17 PM   #7
Mavdog
Diamond Member

Mavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud of

That was when the Mavs were coming off the first team of contenders. Aguirre was traded by then (Adrian Dantley!), Ro retired about then (I think), Tarp was (typically) suspended, and the team had just mortgaged their future on a trade with Denver to bring Fat Lever who promptly blew out his knee to end his career. Then there was the free agent signing of Alex English, who didn't have too much by that time. Harper was about all that was left of a championship contender just a few years earlier.

There was some really bad bball being played here in the early 90's...
Mavdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2003, 07:23 PM   #8
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Was there a lot of small ball being played then?? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2003, 10:32 AM   #9
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

I wasn't sure where to stick this.

Taken from the FWST:

With two blocks Tuesday against Cleveland, Dirk Nowitzki has 347 blocks and moved past Herb Williams for fifth place on the Mavs' all-time list.