Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 06-23-2001, 04:46 AM   #1
FineCubanCigar
Golden Member

FineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of light

read fisher's new article ... so are there any questions? Nellie will be moving people in this draft. Mark my words, what a liar. I love it
Old 06-23-2001, 08:13 PM   #2
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

Nellie = Expect the unexpected. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2001, 08:23 PM   #3
Flying Tiger
Golden Member

Flying Tiger will become famous soon enoughFlying Tiger will become famous soon enough

That's one of the thousands of reasons I love the guy!
Old 06-23-2001, 08:24 PM   #4
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

Same here. Always has us guessing.

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2001, 11:21 PM   #5
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

It is the most frustrating thing to me some of the games Nellie plays. I mean, I know he isn't going to come out and say we're moving up to the #15 pick and taking so and so. But...ahh, the way he says we have no interest in the draft with a smile on his face.
Old 06-23-2001, 11:29 PM   #6
Flying Tiger
Golden Member

Flying Tiger will become famous soon enoughFlying Tiger will become famous soon enough

Oh c'mon...you gotta love it!
Old 06-23-2001, 11:35 PM   #7
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

I do love it, Im sick like that [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

It's just frustrating at the same time...It's a good thing I like to watch the draft anyway. For some reason though, I just don't feel the big deals going down with Dallas involved like last year.
Old 06-23-2001, 11:38 PM   #8
Flying Tiger
Golden Member

Really...I wish there were some way that only the Mavs' fans could know what's going on. We don't deserve this suspense.
Old 06-24-2001, 11:18 PM   #9
MavsFanFinley
Guru

It seems the closer we get to the draft, the slower it gets. Ughh, I hope Monday and Tuesday fly by. Im tired of this waiting and wondering will they or won't they.
Old 06-26-2001, 08:11 AM   #10
madape
Diamond Member

madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold

Any of you fools going to be at Carsons for the Ticket's draft party? Norm does a pretty good job of covering the draft, and I bet there will be some Mavs in attendance.

Carsons also has some very talented clientelle.
madape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2001, 08:35 AM   #11
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

where's carsons at?
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2001, 09:09 PM   #12
madape
Diamond Member

madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold

Far North Dallas. Frankord and the Tollway
madape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2001, 10:08 PM   #13
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

Well I guess Nellie wasn't blowing smoke. This draft is boring. I guess last year's manuevers will have to tide me over until next year.
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2001, 10:14 PM   #14
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

I guess we should have expected all the moves to take place after the draft, but it just irritates me watching teams like Houston, LAC, and Memphis bolstering their lineups with sure-fire impact players.
djb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2001, 10:17 PM   #15
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

Nellie best assests for trades (Trent, Bradley, or Booth) cannot be traded until they are signed. So that means a wait until July 15th.
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote