Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 08-05-2020, 02:22 PM   #1
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute
Default D-Wade is still a D-Bag

On the NBA TNT show He said “I don’t like saying a lot of good things about the Dallas franchise”
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-05-2020, 02:22 PM   #2
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

Inside the NBA
Old 08-05-2020, 02:34 PM   #3
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Because they called you out on your phantom free throws and embarrassed you after you joined Lebron and Bosh? Gosh, can't imagine why...

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2020, 02:46 PM   #4
MFFL
Guru

Let’s not forget calling him out for fake coughing
Old 08-05-2020, 03:01 PM   #5
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

I watched the 4th quarter of the Portland game and was going to watch highlights of the day’s games and as soon as they said “D-Wade” I turned it off.. It sucks that Dirk has to enter the Hall with that classless cheating(peds/super team collusion/championship gifted by Stern and refs) phoney. The contrast between the two could not be more stark.
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2020, 05:53 PM   #6
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

But he was quick to ask his daddy Dirk to Jersey swap for his collection.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2020, 07:08 PM   #7
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac222b View Post
I watched the 4th quarter of the Portland game and was going to watch highlights of the day’s games and as soon as they said “D-Wade” I turned it off.. It sucks that Dirk has to enter the Hall with that classless cheating(peds/super team collusion/championship gifted by Stern and refs) phoney. The contrast between the two could not be more stark.
I've said it in a different thread, but I wouldn't have it any other way. Wade is the closest thing Dirk ever had to a proper rival. They're both all-time greats- and yes, we can hate Wade all we want, but he is easily a top 30-40 player of all time- and they met in the finals twice. Their names are linked in NBA history forever. Even if we view Dirk as the hero and Wade as the villain (and I have no problem with that,) it seems totally appropriate that they would go into the HoF together.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2020, 09:02 PM   #8
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
I've said it in a different thread, but I wouldn't have it any other way. Wade is the closest thing Dirk ever had to a proper rival. They're both all-time greats- and yes, we can hate Wade all we want, but he is easily a top 30-40 player of all time- and they met in the finals twice. Their names are linked in NBA history forever. Even if we view Dirk as the hero and Wade as the villain (and I have no problem with that,) it seems totally appropriate that they would go into the HoF together.
I get that viewpoint. In some cosmic sense it’s certainly poetic. It’s just I’d rather that day be about Dirk and not all the Diva bullshit.
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2020, 09:31 AM   #9
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I’d say that Duncan would qualify as a rival.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2020, 05:22 PM   #10
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3 View Post
I’d say that Duncan would qualify as a rival.
I never thought of it as a rivalry. Mavs-Spurs was maybe a rivalry, but Duncan-Dirk never seemed to be much of a thing. Wade and Dirk though? There was very real (and very public) animosity between them.

Last edited by Thespiralgoeson; 08-08-2020 at 05:26 PM.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2020, 03:15 PM   #11
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I never thought of it as a rivalry. Mavs-Spurs was maybe a rivalry, but Duncan-Dirk never seemed to be much of a thing. Wade and Dirk though? There was very real (and very public) animosity between them.
TD and Dirk were definitely rivals...just not heated or hated rivals. Respectful rivals..
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote