Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 04-05-2003, 10:36 PM   #41
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

I guess posting up was too successful in the 1st half so they decided not to use it in the 2nd half. And the announcers wonder why we were struggling in the 2nd half.
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-05-2003, 10:37 PM   #42
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

Fin is a dandy. Nice suit, watch and cufflinks(?).
Old 04-05-2003, 10:40 PM   #43
ames7
Diamond Member

ames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to behold

Fin is always in a nice suit. He always look very pimp. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Looks like garbage time. AJ, Popeye in.
Old 04-05-2003, 10:40 PM   #44
Chiwas
Guru

<< I guess posting up was too successful in the 1st half so they decided not to use it in the 2nd half. And the announcers wonder why we were struggling in the 2nd half. >>

We can't cut their zone. I only recall one from Najera this half. But Mavs aren't playing hard; maybe preventing injuries.
Old 04-05-2003, 10:40 PM   #45
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

Awwww, you have a picture for me Chiwas?

I wanna see Fin in his suit.

He won't be traveling with the team next week on the 3 game road trip so I won't see him for a while.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
Old 04-05-2003, 10:43 PM   #46
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

Is it me or did we have a lot of turnovers?? 16 so far.

Nash with 6, NVE with 3, Dirk and AJ with 2 apiece.

I wasn't really paying attention, just noticed it, though. Maybe it's nothing, just caught my eye.
Old 04-05-2003, 10:45 PM   #47
Chiwas
Guru

<< Awwww, you have a picture for me Chiwas?

I wanna see Fin in his suit.

He won't be traveling with the team next week on the 3 game road trip so I won't see him for a while.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
>>

Wait, I have a very good one. Let me load it up.
Old 04-05-2003, 10:45 PM   #48
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light

You are a pi$$ed of player who never made it. Your high school team cannot beat Tmac on 1-5 basis.
Old 04-05-2003, 10:47 PM   #49
ames7
Diamond Member

ames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to behold

May not have been pretty, but at least we get the win here. Gap ahead of SA opens to 1 full game.

Texas is down 9. Ugh.
Old 04-05-2003, 10:50 PM   #50
Chiwas
Guru

Old 04-05-2003, 10:53 PM   #51
MavsFanFinley
Guru

Someone will have to let me know, but did Dirk really need to play 44 minutes in this game? Against the Orlando Magic? When we often had a 15-20 point lead??

Griffin (25) 2-4, 4pts, 4rbs, 3as, 1stl

Dirk (44) 10-22, 2-6, 7-8, 29pts, 6rbs, 4as, 2to

Raef (20) 5-8, 0-1, 1-2, 11pts, 2rbs, 1to, 3stls, 2blks

Bell (33) 4-9, 3-5, 11pts, 4rbs, 2as, 1to, 2stls, 1blk

Nash (35) 10-15, 6-10, 2-2, 28pts, 3rbs, 11as, 6to

NVE (26) 3-9, 0-1, 6pts, 3rbs, 8as, 3to

TAW (18) 4-9, 8pts, 4rbs

Eddie (22) 2-3, 1-2, 5pts, 7rbs, 1to, 2stl

Bradley (3) 2-3, 1-1, 5pts, 1rb

Jones (4) 0-1, 2rbs, 1stl

AJ (7) 0-2, 1-2, 1pt, 1rb, 1as, 2to

Esch (3) 2rbs, 1stl
Old 04-05-2003, 10:55 PM   #52
MavsFanFinley
Guru

Thank you, Chiwas!!

It's much appreciated.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 04-05-2003, 10:57 PM   #53
ames7
Diamond Member

Yeah, I was wondering about that. Did he need to play most of the fourth at all? We were never in serious danger of losing the lead. Also, for all the talk about keeping Nash under 32, he plays 35 vs. the Magic in an early decision? If you don't need them to fill in for Fin, then why have them out there &amp; risk injury/tire them out? It doesn't make sense.

edit: Hey, nice cap, Chiwas. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-05-2003, 11:34 PM   #54
mavs_afroman

mavs_afroman is on a distinguished road

Well before its too late, Dirk officially is apart of the 20/10 club. After tonight he'll be back at 9.9 so I'm pointing this out while I still have the chance. Not that there's a real difference between 10 and 9.9 anyway.
Old 04-05-2003, 11:47 PM   #55
Mavs Rule
Platinum Member

Mavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to all

Nice game by the Mavs. They started out strong and didn't let up. The only disappointment of the game is the continuing problems Raef is having on the boards. He shot well tonight and played defense well, but 2 rebounds in 20 minutes is not going to cut it in the playoffs.

Mavericks team pic. Guess which one is Stack.
Mavs Rule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2003, 01:14 AM   #56
TwoDeep3

TwoDeep3 will become famous soon enoughTwoDeep3 will become famous soon enough

Ames...please explain to me why Finley in a suit looks pimp.

Would he still look pimp if he was white?
Old 04-06-2003, 01:32 AM   #57
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

Rhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond repute

<< Would he still look pimp if he was white? >>

I would.
Rhylan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2003, 02:06 AM   #58
ames7
Diamond Member

An expression, TwoDeep. He looks sharp, he looks good, it's a really nice suit. It was supposed to be a compliment. Did not in any way mean actually pimp. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

It is too bad we're not going to see him for a while. The Mavs miss him.
Old 04-06-2003, 08:49 AM   #59
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough

<< An expression, TwoDeep. He looks sharp, he looks good, it's a really nice suit. It was supposed to be a compliment. Did not in any way mean actually pimp. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

It is too bad we're not going to see him for a while. The Mavs miss him.
>>

I understand what you were saying Ames. Pimp is like another word for cool. Pimp just sounds better.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2003, 09:52 AM   #60
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

MavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to behold

<< Ames...please explain to me why Finley in a suit looks pimp.

Would he still look pimp if he was white?
>>

How old ARE you, TwoDeep?
MavKikiNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2003, 11:55 AM   #61
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

<< Someone will have to let me know, but did Dirk really need to play 44 minutes in this game? Against the Orlando Magic? When we often had a 15-20 point lead??

Esch (3) 2rbs, 1stl
>>

Unfortunately being in the gym I thought they did, felt uneasy about that lead. There was a strange feeling out there, we were still getting out-rebounded and with aj, raja, tariq, eddie, esch/raef/shawn there just is not any scoring out there.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote