Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 03-18-2003, 11:15 AM   #1
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

I believe it's time we start a fund for the removal of grease from Eddie Najera's hair. I'm not sure what causes the problem. I do know that if you get close enough to him, you can see your reflection in his hair. Little children are afraid that if they look into his hair, they'll become afflicted with the same rare disease. I do not know what the solution to this problem is, however.

But, I do believe that if we can raise enough funds that we can help to advance a medical breakthrough that would help to alleviate the Eddie's Greasy Hair Syndrome.

Eddie Najera's disease, as it is so affectionately called affects one in every 4 billion people. Therefore, no significant research has been done up to this point in time. I do hope that you will join in with helping in this cause. At the very least, we can pitch in and buy some clippers so we can shave the grease infested hair off of his head.

Please, feel free to make a donation to this cause. You can hit the donation button at the bottom of the forum. Previously, this was used to make donations for Dallas-Mavs.com for expenses related to a future update of the site. However, I'm sure that DJ will make sure that all donations will make their way to their proper destination.

If you donate money to any fund this year, please, keep Eddie Najera and his greasy hair in mind.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-18-2003, 11:43 AM   #2
Dooby
Diamond Member

Dooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really nice

Oh dear.
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell. – Thomas Fuller
Dooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2003, 11:45 AM   #3
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, Dooby, it is a frightening disease. Definitely a worthy cause for your donation.
Old 03-18-2003, 11:56 AM   #4
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

you are just biased against Eddie. you don't appreciate his positive attributes, and you only wish every hair could stay in perfect place - like Eddies.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-18-2003, 12:00 PM   #5
Murphy3
Guru

smiles, can we please keep the thread on topic?
Old 03-18-2003, 12:04 PM   #6
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

Thank you for reminding us of the donation button. I'd forgotten all about it. We can use it to fund the operation of this board.

Murphy, I am on topic because first we must verify the validity of your request for funds.

Not valid, please try again. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-18-2003, 12:05 PM   #7
Murphy3
Guru

If you have nothing to add that promotes this just cause, I ask that you say nothing at all.
Old 03-18-2003, 12:17 PM   #8
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

aexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant future

i believe najera is suffering from an acute case of jimmy johnson syndrome.
aexchange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2003, 12:19 PM   #9
Smiles
Diamond Member

when i was little, i did have a doll with Najera hair - it was a Bob's Big Boy doll. you know the restaraunt? is this posiitve and on topic?
Old 03-18-2003, 12:20 PM   #10
Murphy3
Guru

aexchange, i think the Najera Syndrome and the Johnson Syndrome are similar..very similar. But the Johnson syndrome is more widespread. The Najera syndrome, well, there have only been three documented cases. It is also the much more dangerous of the two.

The telling sign between the two syndromes is that if you're able to see your reflection in the hair, it's going to be Najera's syndrome every time. If not, you have Johnson's syndrome.

They are in the same family of illnesses, but one is definitely more dangerous
Old 03-18-2003, 12:48 PM   #11
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

Old 03-18-2003, 12:56 PM   #12
Murphy3
Guru

look what happened to Elvis, he passed away when taking medication for the same disease
Old 03-18-2003, 01:54 PM   #13
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

southern_sweets will become famous soon enoughsouthern_sweets will become famous soon enough

Once again Murph can't contain his envy of the perfection that is Eduardo Najera. Eddie's hair is never greasy. It has a natural shine that only accents the most handsome player ever to play professional sports.

Please donate. We are really raising money to get professional help for Murphy. He is in desperate need of help with his self-image and well, his image in general. We can only pray for Murph and give generously so he can rise above his insecurities and one day be a real man. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Speaking of real men, Eddie's awesome body has looked even better lately. His perfectly toned muscles are even more manly than ever. I just can't get enough! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
southern_sweets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2003, 01:55 PM   #14
Murphy3
Guru

another thread ruined by sweets
Old 03-18-2003, 03:23 PM   #15
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Here is my contribution to the cause...
Old 03-18-2003, 03:31 PM   #16
Murphy3
Guru

You know, it looks like Najera's mom was making some Chicken fried steak for the family. After she was done, Eddie dropped his head and she poured the left over grease directly in his hair.

That is it!! Now we know what najera eats before every game
Old 03-18-2003, 04:07 PM   #17
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

southern_sweets will become famous soon enoughsouthern_sweets will become famous soon enough

Please help Murph. He's gone off the deep end. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-18-2003, 04:14 PM   #18
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

<< another thread ruined by sweets >>

Back off Murph or you'll go back on the endangered list.
Old 03-18-2003, 04:17 PM   #19
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Sorry Murph but I think Smiles and Sweets have a valid point. Why should we donate? Becaue you're jealous? Because you're bored? Since you wore a baseball cap at the party the other night, for all I know if could be because your lacking of hair to grease. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-18-2003, 04:30 PM   #20
Murphy3
Guru

endangered list?
not sure what you mean by that..
ask smiles, my hair is a thing of beauty
Old 03-18-2003, 07:20 PM   #21
OutletPass
Diamond Member

OutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really nice

Nope...Murph uses nutera.
Old 03-18-2003, 07:57 PM   #22
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

Oh, you mean GREASE hair. I get it!

&quot;I solve my problems and I see the light
We got a loving thing we gotta feed it right
There ain’t no danger we can go too far
We start believing now that we can be who we are
Grease is the word&quot;

&quot;Grease is the word is the word that you heard
It’s got groove it’s got meaning
Grease is the time is the place is the motion
Grease is the way we are feeling&quot;

Old 03-18-2003, 08:02 PM   #23
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

&quot;I got chills.
They're multiplyin'.
And I'm losin' control.
'Cause the power
you're suplyin',
it's electrifyin'!

You better shape up,
'cause I need a man
and my heart is set on you.
You better shape up;
you better understand
to my heart I must be true.

Nothin' left, nothin' left for me to do.

You're the one that I want.
(you are the one i want), o,o, oo, honey.
The one that I want.
(you are the one i want), o,o,oo, honey.
The one that I want
You, o,o, oo
are what I need.
Oh, yes indeed.&quot;

Old 03-18-2003, 08:06 PM   #24
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

You're great, southern_sweets, just like Eddie.
Old 04-10-2003, 04:43 PM   #25
Murphy3
Guru

Bumping this thread up for Sweets who has the audacity to call me racist.

Look at the people that have the same disease or a similar illness as Najera.

Elvis
jimmy johnson

hmm, not exactly Mexican
Old 04-10-2003, 04:46 PM   #26
Smiles
Diamond Member

<< Nope...Murph uses nutera. >>

did you mean nutella?
Old 04-10-2003, 04:48 PM   #27
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

If this thread isn't evidence of your desire to bash Najera for the sake of bashng him I don't know what is.

How about I start a Shawn Bradley looks like a 7'6&quot; human Q-Tip and see what the reaction is. A dozen or more of you would have the audacity to call me more than racist.
Old 04-10-2003, 05:23 PM   #28
Murphy3
Guru

sure, i like to bash najera..but it has nothing to do with him being from Mexico
Old 04-10-2003, 05:24 PM   #29
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

Maybe not. Maybe it's to get me upset. Job well done.
Old 04-10-2003, 05:39 PM   #30
Murphy3
Guru

Actually, it probably has more to do with people such as yourself and chiwas ruining legitimate threads with stupid najera comments that are horribly off based. there's only so much of that crap a sane person can take.
several people voiced their displeasure, yet it continued.

this created a large anti-najera backlash..that coupled with his poor play as of late plus the fact that he was horribly overrated to begin with, and this is what you get
Old 04-10-2003, 05:51 PM   #31
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

If you can't take a little joking around and a few light comments in a game thread, maybe we need to open another forum called zero fun allowed.
Old 04-10-2003, 06:44 PM   #32
Murphy3
Guru

Me, can't handle it?

If i remember correctly, it is you that has the nerve to call people racist for absolutely no reason ..with absolutely no justification