Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 04-13-2003, 11:45 PM   #1
jayC
Diamond Member

jayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nice

Andrei's game is fat. He averages 12 points 7 boards and 2.2 blocks per game is their one player that does all the little things for utah and he can shoot the rock. He helps continue one of the longest streaks in pro sports with 20 + playoff appearences in a row.

Bobby Jackson was having a great season early on 50 percent shooter but the kings have so much depth off the bench his production can be replaced he will even be competing for the 6th man with keon clark.

Keon Clark nah 9 points and 7 boards nice but not Andrei. Earl Boykins is famous for having a 20 point 4th quarter outburst against the Twolves. but is he the 6th man award winner.

Nick Van Exel he averages 12 points and 4 assists per game and can go off on teams. His best games generally come against the best of the west. Consistency is a problem though, he is right where he needs to be off the bench.

jayC is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-14-2003, 02:36 PM   #2
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of

it will come down to nick and jackson, probably jackson b/c he should have won last yr.
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Nash13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2003, 03:42 PM   #3
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough

I think in Fin's absence I think Nick built his votes. And it doesn' hurt that the Mavs have the 2nd best record in the NBA either.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2003, 03:46 PM   #4
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

redd or ak47
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2003, 04:42 PM   #5
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

although redd might have started too many games by now
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2003, 05:58 PM   #6
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of

i always thought Andy was a starter.
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Nash13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2003, 06:23 PM   #7
Lvubun1

Lvubun1 is on a distinguished road

I would be happy with Ak, Redd or NVE, but no B.Jackson, he built his numbers when he was starting and actually since coming off the bench he has been pretty underwhelming. Plus i'm sick of people calling him a great PG, how can a great PG have a career assist per game average of under 3? And a assist-turnover ratio barely 2-1. It will probably go to AK, I think people see NVE as a part-time 6th man, and Redd has started a couple games so neither of them will get it.
Lvubun1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2003, 06:34 PM   #8
ames7
Diamond Member

ames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to behold

I don't think anyone forgets about AK47. He's the one you always hear about. I doubt Nick will win. Maybe Kirlenko, maybe Jackson.
Old 04-14-2003, 11:14 PM   #9
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

NVE is on the outside looking in. Redd and AK47 have to be the faves at this point.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote