Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 04-16-2003, 09:49 AM   #1
TripleDipping
Diamond Member

TripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud of

Thought this deserves a thread.

And I hope this "retirement" is for real. All this farewell/final game at where and where stuff are wearing me out. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]
TripleDipping is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-16-2003, 12:33 PM   #2
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

It's for real. No doubt about it.

I hope he goes off tonight for 50. A great career comes to an end.

He was the best ever.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2003, 04:26 PM   #3
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of

kinda brings a tear to you're eye.

Thanks Mike!
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Nash13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2003, 04:48 PM   #4
TripleDipping
Diamond Member

TripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud of

My guess is tonight's standing O for MJ will last more than 5 minutes. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 04-16-2003, 09:55 PM   #5
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

It went 8 minutes....good call.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2003, 08:51 AM   #6
TripleDipping
Diamond Member

Actually I was kinda dissapointed with the pregame intro part... a little anti-climatic IMO. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 04-18-2003, 08:38 AM   #7
Dooby
Diamond Member

Dooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really nice

Why Jordan will never play again:

<< If Michael Jordan waited any longer to retire, he probably would have said goodbye to that record NBA career scoring average. It went from 31.5, when he retired after the 1998 season, to 30.12 after his two-year stint in Washington. That's just a fraction ahead of Wilt Chamberlain's 30.07. >>

At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell. – Thomas Fuller
Dooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2003, 03:34 PM   #8
jayC
Diamond Member

jayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nice

He didn't let stats effect him before. As you pointed out Jordan's scoring avg in 98 as to know. He came back for the love of the game make no mistake about it. He is done their will be no tripple dip comeback he said he is a 100 percent done this time.
jayC is offline   Reply With Quote