Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 05-22-2024, 10:29 PM   #161
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

I guess where I'm at with jinxes and curses is I always have money on Luka and Kyrie to do the right thing when it comes down to it.

But damn, we need some contribution from THJ or Green. Or just play Hardy more.

All of Hardy's playoff minutes have been good so why not?

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-22-2024, 10:31 PM   #162
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
This is the first time I've thought we have a legit shot at the whole show.
We really do. Haven't felt this way since 2011. Even in 2022, part of me felt like getting to the WCF was a bit fluke-y. The way Phoenix just shat themselves in game 7 still doesn't make sense to me. The Mavs were a scrappy, hungry team with an all-time great superstar doing superstar things, but other than that, it was a pretty average team. The Warriors made it clear very quickly that Mavs were outclassed.

This team has the best duo in the league (I mean, really, who else can you even make an argument for right now?) and, is loaded with quality role players. This team is built to win the postseason.

I still think the Celtics are the favorites, and there's no guarantee whatsoever we'll get past the Wolves. But we're up 1-0 and just stole home court advantage in the conference finals! 7 more wins. It's not crazy at all.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2024, 10:38 PM   #163
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Ant on the podium really just said we did a good job defending Luka and Kyrie and noted the amount of shots they took as his reason. Lmao
Old 05-22-2024, 10:40 PM   #164
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

Draymond shut down the conversation about how tired the Wolves were vs the Mavs. The Mavs played SATURDAY - one extra day of rest!
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2024, 10:40 PM   #165
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
We really do. Haven't felt this way since 2011. Even in 2022, part of me felt like getting to the WCF was a bit fluke-y. The way Phoenix just shat themselves in game 7 still doesn't make sense to me. The Mavs were a scrappy, hungry team with an all-time great superstar doing superstar things, but other than that, it was a pretty average team. The Warriors made it clear very quickly that Mavs were outclassed.

This team has the best duo in the league (I mean, really, who else can you even make an argument for right now?) and, is loaded with quality role players. This team is built to win the postseason.

I still think the Celtics are the favorites, and there's no guarantee whatsoever we'll get past the Wolves. But we're up 1-0 and just stole home court advantage in the conference finals! 7 more wins. It's not crazy at all.
And when I say the Celtics are the favorites, I should clarify that they're only the favorites on paper. I think think they are one of the least intimidating overwhelming title favorites in recent memory. I think they are very vulnerable and very beatable.
Old 05-22-2024, 10:44 PM   #166
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Kidd has not won a game one with us. This is totally uncharted territory
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2024, 10:47 PM   #167
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
Kidd has not won a game one with us. This is totally uncharted territory
Holy shit, I didn't realize that. But yeah, we lost every game 1 in 2022, didn't we?
Old 05-22-2024, 10:49 PM   #168
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

We haven?t won a game 1 since 2011 I believe, but that?s mostly because we?ve never had home court advantage, always being the underdog in the series, and hasn?t been that many series since 2011 anyway
Old 05-22-2024, 10:51 PM   #169
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Took me 3 hours on Sunday to get nose bleeds for 160 a piece for Sundays' game. Glad I put in the effort.

Old 05-23-2024, 02:20 AM   #170
blessednegr0

blessednegr0 is a name known to allblessednegr0 is a name known to allblessednegr0 is a name known to allblessednegr0 is a name known to allblessednegr0 is a name known to allblessednegr0 is a name known to allblessednegr0 is a name known to allblessednegr0 is a name known to all

Good win boys! Minnesota does not shoot like that from 3 point range again. Kidd has been pleasant at making game 2 adjustments, let's ride the wave. EVERYONE counted the team out and here we are. I hope we are able to put them to sleep. Have a good night everyone and I can't wait for Friday.
blessednegr0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2024, 02:30 AM   #171
Lestat_1795

Lestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to behold

Perfect start for my day. Wake up, watch the all possession recap and a Mavs win.
Lestat_1795 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2024, 02:55 AM   #172
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Love seeing the mavs get crucial calls in b2b games late

1st the PJ call vs OKC and tonight the Towns basket interference

In years pass those calls wouldn't have gone the mavs way
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2024, 03:44 AM   #173
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Hardy had 4 assists in 9 minutes. Gotta play this kid more. Especially with THJ and Exum being apparently useless.
Old 05-23-2024, 07:22 AM   #174
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
Love seeing the mavs get crucial calls in b2b games late

1st the PJ call vs OKC and tonight the Towns basket interference

In years pass those calls wouldn't have gone the mavs way
Yup.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2024, 07:24 AM   #175
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hardy had 4 assists in 9 minutes. Gotta play this kid more. Especially with THJ and Exum being apparently useless.
He's pretty locked in. He played some solid defense too.

Old 05-23-2024, 07:40 AM   #176
Melonhead
Guru

I love how the Mavs are forcing tv heads to talk about them. Now it?s all love as if we forgot how much they badmouthed Kyrie and Luka
Old 05-23-2024, 08:05 AM   #177
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
I love how the Mavs are forcing tv heads to talk about them. Now it?s all love as if we forgot how much they badmouthed Kyrie and Luka
Tim Legs having to go play by play to prove that Luka plays defense.

Newsflash: He has been playing it all season.

Old 05-23-2024, 09:00 AM   #178
Scoobay
Golden Member

Scoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant future

A big concern going in was their length on defense and theoretical advantage on the boards - how about outrebounding them 48-40?

Gafford seemed to play fine but here we go again. -15 for him
Lively on fire. +19 for him

THJ - when's the last time my dude played a game and didn't take a shot?!?!
Exum - nothing on the stat sheet lol... was he really that bad? only 3 minutes
Green - couple of rough plays missing the dunk and then getting called for that foul - hope he bounces back - his energy and speed could make a difference in this series
Hardy - hoping he continues his run of good play

Who would have thought Mavs would shoot 24% from 3 and still win?

Mission accomplished - home court advantage taken - but f 'em let's get game 2 as well!
Scoobay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2024, 09:28 AM   #179
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoobay View Post
But 4 rebounds? Who is this guy?
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2024, 10:35 AM   #180
tap2390
Diamond Member

tap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond repute

I can?t believe anyone ever thought Ant was the best player in the league.

He?s a fantastic young scoring talent with room to grow? so is/was Booker. He still doesn?t compare to a guy like Luka who can see the whole floor, get to his spots, and control the game even when his shot isn?t falling.

There are levels to this, and as primary facilitators Luka and Lebron are in a league of their own. Ant has a long way to go before he joins the MJ/ Kobe echelon of scorers.
Old 05-23-2024, 10:37 AM   #181
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
A big concern going in was their length on defense and theoretical advantage on the boards - how about outrebounding them 48-40?

Green - couple of rough plays missing the dunk and then getting called for that foul - hope he bounces back - his energy and speed could make a difference in this series

Mission accomplished - home court advantage taken - but f 'em let's get game 2 as well!
I still think that length can be an issue. Wolves were terribly coached and it looked like they didn't prepare at all for us. They were better in the second half so we will have to see if they can do to us what they did to the Nuggets. We struggle with the same lack of athleticism that Nuggets have.

BUT, you beat size/length with speed. Kidd just has to make sure that the ball still moves. When the offense is flowing and Kyrie/Luka are actually driving and pressuring the defense, we can honestly run their bigs out of the gym.

It's wild that we won against the Clips with defense, against the Thunder with rebounding/size, and we may win this series with mobility.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2024, 10:46 AM   #182
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

If your threes aren't falling, then you attack the rim.

If your threes are falling, then you attack the rim.

Only good things happen when driving to the rim.

Old 05-23-2024, 11:04 AM   #183
Melonhead
Guru

Quote:

Not putting any of that -15 on Gafford. Blame Jaden McDaniels and Kyle Anderson in that first half going off.

We really don?t need to see THJ or Exum the rest of these playoffs unless there?s foul trouble.

Hardy can sometimes get carried away dying to go 1v1 on someone but his penetration and looking to lob is huuuge. Easy buckets that don?t involve Luka or kyrie is a difference maker.
Old 05-23-2024, 11:28 AM   #184
SMC0007
Guru

Quote:

Who would have thought we would win game 6 vs thunder with 17 turnovers?

This team gets it done...by any means necessary. Lol.

Old 05-23-2024, 11:29 AM   #185
Melonhead
Guru

Really puts into perspective how great Kyrie is but due to the last few years (a lot of it self inflected and a lot of it media) he doesn?t get talked about when discussing current great guards of the league.

Ant was the next Jordan in the national medias eyes. We did watch him cook Kevin Durant. Kyrie owned him, and nationally doesn?t get the recognition from a purely basketball standpoint WHEN discussing top guards in the league.

However it is one game and this series has just begun.
Old 05-23-2024, 12:40 PM   #186
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

I just want to know how we won a rebounding battle in which Luka only grabbed 6 rebounds.

Old 05-23-2024, 03:43 PM   #187
dirt_dobber
Diamond Member

dirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
If your threes aren't falling, then you attack the rim.

If your threes are falling, then you attack the rim.

Only good things happen when driving to the rim.
100% THIS!!!!
We were in the bonus with a little over 5 min left in the game.
Great way to get to the line is attacking the basket!
dirt_dobber is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2024, 04:55 PM   #188
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

I mean, it's pretty amazing that we managed to win a game where we shot 24% from 3 and Minnesota shot 37%. If you had told be that would happen before the game, I wouldn't have believed you.

I also wouldn't have believed you if you told me we would dominate paint against the best defensive team in the league to the tune of 62-38.

It's extremely encouraging that we can win games now when the three's aren't falling. Polar opposite of the Mavs of the previous five years, where getting hot from 3 was our only prayer.
Old 05-23-2024, 05:40 PM   #189
purplefrog
Platinum Member

purplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
Who would have thought we would win game 6 vs thunder with 17 turnovers?

This team gets it done...by any means necessary. Lol.
They have grit, team chemistry, and resilience and find a way to win when conventional wisdom indicates otherwise. DLive, PJ, Gafford, and better coaching decisions, have truly transformed this team into something special. Kai's leadership and relationship with Luka have also been integral to their current success. It feels like this is a new identity that has substance and longevity. They still have a lot of work to do, but it's great to feel some optimism rather than frustration!
Old 05-23-2024, 08:48 PM   #190
Melonhead
Guru

I think he?ll play but Mike Conley officially listed as questionable.
Old 05-24-2024, 08:57 AM   #191
SMC0007
Guru

Less drop coverage tonight
Jaden more physical

But, by any means necessary

Old 05-24-2024, 10:09 AM   #192
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

What a masterclass by Lively. I see no slowing this guy down either...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8llr...okieHighlights

Old 05-24-2024, 10:28 AM   #193
Scoobay
Golden Member

Scoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant future

KYRIE IRVING and LUKA DONCIC absolutely locked down the TIMBERWOLVES defensively

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmRlAJXPoa4

more flowers from AC for Kai and Luka for their defense
Old 05-24-2024, 10:44 AM   #194
Scoobay
Golden Member

Kyle Anderson for 3 (slo-mo)

https://twitter.com/i/status/1793447127349367039

lol!
Old 05-24-2024, 12:04 PM   #195
Melonhead
Guru

Tmac on hoop collective mentioned Tyson chandler isn?t an official member of the Mavs staff when discussing his impact on Lively. Maybe im late but I had no idea. ?He shows up a lot to practices and works with him, he?s a sounding board and a mentor for lively?
Old 05-24-2024, 02:12 PM   #196
Scoobay
Golden Member

Quote:
Tmac on hoop collective mentioned Tyson chandler isn?t an official member of the Mavs staff when discussing his impact on Lively. Maybe im late but I had no idea. ?He shows up a lot to practices and works with him, he?s a sounding board and a mentor for lively?
pay that man his money!!!
Keep him as big man coach and/or hire him as an assistant or something already
Old 05-24-2024, 03:28 PM   #197
Zeus

Zeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
Offensive rating
Minny - 6th - 116.7
Dallas - 7th - 113.9

3pt%
Dallas - 6th - 36.6%
Minny - 8th - 35.8%

Dallas - 7th - 113.9
Defensive rating
Minny - 4th - 107.6
Dallas - 6th - 110.6

Rebound %
Minny - 2nd - 54.1%
Dallas - 6th - 51.5%

TO%
Minny - 11th - 13.3
Dallas - 12th - 13.8

Pace
Dallas - 8th - 93.38
Minny - 10th - 93.0

Not gonna lie. Minny leads in nearly every category. They have no weak underbelly like OKC's rebounding. On the other hand, OKC also led us in every statistical category.

Keys to the Series
1) Rebounding - they will probably win, but we have to keep it close
2) TO - We were good in the regular season. We were awful in the OKC series. The advantage we got from rebounding was counter-acted by TOs. We may need to to the opposite-- cut TOs to make up for the rebounding
3) Pace - hard to get pace without rebounding, but they are weak getting back. Gotta punish them when we have a chance.
4) Fouls - Gotta win the PF battle. Maybe even get them into foul trouble. Gobert/KAT are foul prone and getting them out of the game or at least playing carefully to avoid fouls could be a great advantage.
5) 3pt shooting - we have a slight advantage there and we're going to need it. With both bigs and a bunch of long defenders, we will need spacing more than at any time his POs. Kleber is shooting 56%. Irving 44%. PJail 41%. All are better options than Luka (30%). Maximize the good threes and reduce the number of Luka step-back threes and we could win the shooting battle.
6) Selflessness - ISOs are not going to work against that crazy length with two 7-footers backing them up. Gonna need to play selflessly and make the second, third, and even fourth pass. Luckily Kidd has us playing selflessly. We're going to need it. Plus pocket passes and passes into the weak side are great at a) high percentage shots and b) drawing fouls

Erica - these were full season ratings, correct? If so I don't give them much credence relative to data set ranges more consistent with the actual late year roster construction
Zeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2024, 04:06 PM   #198
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
Erica - these were full season ratings, correct? If so I don't give them much credence relative to data set ranges more consistent with the actual late year roster construction
I was thinking the same thing. Anything before the trade deadline is totally irrelevant.
Old 05-24-2024, 04:23 PM   #199
Scoobay
Golden Member

Quote:
I was thinking the same thing. Anything before the trade deadline is totally irrelevant.
is there a way to sort data for post trade numbers?
Old 05-24-2024, 04:41 PM   #200
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Strange. I thought he was like a player development coach for the centers.
BPo001 is offline   Reply With Quote