AdamAMMP is on a distinguished road

Look what it did to Dirk last year!

The SI curse hopefully strikes again.
AdamAMMP is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-07-2003, 05:51 PM   #2
Kingme

Kingme is on a distinguished road

Oh no!!!! Kings won't be able to sweep. Oh well, 4-1 is not too shabby.
Old 05-07-2003, 06:01 PM   #3
grbh
Platinum Member

grbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to all

That look on his face is terrible.

http://www.genevaschools.org/austinb...gray/platypus/
grbh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2003, 06:18 PM   #4
Lvubun1

Lvubun1 is on a distinguished road

Bobby Jackson is the most overrated PG in the history of the NBA, 2.8 career assist per game, come on. Elden Campbell is more of a PG.
Lvubun1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2003, 07:17 PM   #5
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

<< That look on his face is terrible. >>

If you look closely it looks like the Jazz guy behind him (Jackson?) has his hand up Jax's butt. That would explain the look.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2003, 07:23 PM   #6
reeds
Golden Member

reeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these parts

HAHAha...your right, it does look like that
Old 05-07-2003, 07:43 PM   #7
DrtyFlthyNstYnQuik31

DrtyFlthyNstYnQuik31 is an unknown quantity at this point

<< Bobby Jackson is the most overrated PG in the history of the NBA, 2.8 career assist per game, come on. Elden Campbell is more of a PG. >>

yep.. wayyy overrated.. and he got all his pts in garbage time yetsterday and people were talking about how hes the 6th man of the year. bla bla bla..
Old 05-07-2003, 07:44 PM   #8
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light

<<

If you look closely it looks like the Jazz guy behind him (Jackson?) has his hand up Jax's butt. That would explain the look.
>>

You are right it looks like that but its actually Christie doing that. I would be happy if kings players take these things off the court.
Old 05-07-2003, 07:56 PM   #9
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

<<

>>

LOL. At least he knows his prostrate is fine. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 05-07-2003, 08:16 PM   #10
jayC
Diamond Member

jayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nice

Go to the farm town known as sacramento. How creative king me give me a break. Go back into your hole.
jayC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2003, 10:07 PM   #11

Member will become famous soon enoughMember will become famous soon enough

you guys always look a bit too closely at those pictures

but hey i gotta admit i laughed out loud when i read your post doc
Member is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2003, 11:45 PM   #12
nowitzki_prophecy
Platinum Member

nowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the rough

you see,now what you have up there is pure trolling,surprised Doc and other extremists are holding they're tung.
nowitzki_prophecy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2003, 04:08 PM   #13
exaustin

exaustin is on a distinguished road

yep.. wayyy overrated.. and he got all his pts in garbage time yetsterday and people were talking about how hes the 6th man of the year. bla bla bla..

hmmm, let's see..8-15 from the field, 3-6 3pt, 4-4 ft, 5 rb, 4 ast, 3 steals and 23 popints. yep, WAAAAYYY overated...oh, that was in 27 min. So I guess 'garbage time' was about 9 minutes into the 2nd period? Give me a break, quit being such homers, its embarrassing. ps.. I am NOT trolling, just giving credit where due.
Old 05-08-2003, 04:24 PM   #14
DrtyFlthyNstYnQuik31

<< yep.. wayyy overrated.. and he got all his pts in garbage time yetsterday and people were talking about how hes the 6th man of the year. bla bla bla..

hmmm, let's see..8-15 from the field, 3-6 3pt, 4-4 ft, 5 rb, 4 ast, 3 steals and 23 popints. yep, WAAAAYYY overated...oh, that was in 27 min. So I guess 'garbage time' was about 9 minutes into the 2nd period? Give me a break, quit being such homers, its embarrassing. ps.. I am NOT trolling, just giving credit where due.
>>

he got most of that in the 3rd or 4th when we threw in the towel.. just my opinion..
Old 05-08-2003, 04:34 PM   #15
exaustin

exaustin is on a distinguished road

he got most of that in the 3rd or 4th when we threw in the towel.. just my opinion..

About that you may be right, I dont remember who was on the court then, it was hard to watch. I do know that Fin got most of his pts in the last minutes of the 4th when they quit guarding anyone. Why did Nellie give up so early? I couldnt belive it when I saw BOTH nash and dirk on the becnh in the 3rd! Was it really over?
Old 05-08-2003, 04:46 PM   #16
Kingme

Kingme is on a distinguished road

<< Was it really over? >>

The game was over in the first quarter.
Old 05-08-2003, 05:03 PM   #17
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

<<

>>

There was a game?
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2003, 05:05 PM   #18
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

<<

<<

>>

There was a game?
>>

Apparently not very much of one. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]
Old 05-08-2003, 05:18 PM   #19
DrtyFlthyNstYnQuik31

<< he got most of that in the 3rd or 4th when we threw in the towel.. just my opinion..

About that you may be right, I dont remember who was on the court then, it was hard to watch. I do know that Fin got most of his pts in the last minutes of the 4th when they quit guarding anyone. Why did Nellie give up so early? I couldnt belive it when I saw BOTH nash and dirk on the becnh in the 3rd! Was it really over?
>>

thats why nellie confuses all of us.. giving up early.. talking about how sac is better than his own team.. and bla blab la
Old 05-08-2003, 05:29 PM   #20
MavsFanatik33
Platinum Member

MavsFanatik33 has a spectacular aura aboutMavsFanatik33 has a spectacular aura about

WE'LL TAKE THEM TONIGHT!
MavsFanatik33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2003, 11:30 PM   #21
AdamAMMP

AdamAMMP is on a distinguished road

Any news on Bjax???
AdamAMMP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2003, 01:13 AM   #22
Lvubun1

Lvubun1 is on a distinguished road

The Jinx Continues. Here is a cool story about the SI: Jinx.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/fea...002/jinx/main/
Lvubun1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2003, 01:41 AM   #23
DTL
Diamond Member

DTL is on a distinguished road

<< The Jinx Continues. >>

This is getting truly spooky.
DTL is offline   Reply With Quote