Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 05-19-2003, 04:00 PM   #1
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

aexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant future

put down the biggest spares in the history of the mavs.

compile your own roster now!

PG: steve alford
SG: jim farmer
SF: detlef schrempf (was a huge bust when he was on the mavs)
PF: randy white
C: uwe blab

backups
PG: mike izzullino, morlon wiley
SG: dennis scott
SF: rigadeau
PF: samaki walker, chris anstey, doug smith
C: bill wennington, loren meyer, darin morningstar
aexchange is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-19-2003, 04:01 PM   #2
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Aren't you forgetting Leon Smith?????
Old 05-19-2003, 04:19 PM   #3
madape
Diamond Member

madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold

The legendary Bill Curley
madape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2003, 04:21 PM   #4
signoftimes

signoftimes is on a distinguished road

I would also add David Wood to the Backup list.

Most important. Don't forget to have Quinn Buckner as the coach leading them into greatness
signoftimes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2003, 04:22 PM   #5
DIRK BRASIL

DIRK BRASIL is on a distinguished road

TERRY DAVIS
GREG DREILING
LOREN MEYER
DONALD HODGE
STEVEN SMITH - 5-10, NUMBER 1. REMEMBER?
SCOTT BROOKS
AUDRIN CALDWELL - IT´S TERRIBLE!
AND OTHERS....
Old 05-19-2003, 04:22 PM   #6
madape
Diamond Member

madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold

The unstoppable Ed O'Bannon
Old 05-19-2003, 04:24 PM   #7
madape
Diamond Member

Jimmy "Mavs Man" King
Old 05-19-2003, 05:04 PM   #8
CwDogg

CwDogg will become famous soon enough

Khalid Reeves Steve Alford Tracy Moore
Jim Farmer Walter Bond Elston Turner
Randy White brian Quinnett Bill GArnett
Doug Smith DArrin Morningstar Cherokee Parks
Uwe Blab Radislav Curcic Lorne Meyer
CwDogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2003, 05:08 PM   #9
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Sorry AE I remember Detlef playing for the Mavs and he was far from a bust. He definitely had his best years after leaving Dallas, but he was a very good contributer off the bench while here. His biggest failing was not being as good as Karl Malone, and that was not his fault. Only a small number of players can legitimately make that claim.

But when you talk worst Mav every, It has to begin and end with Rigadeau. He's the biggest pile of crap I've ever seen wear a mavs uniform.
Old 05-19-2003, 07:28 PM   #10
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light

I am sorry but I cannot forget Jim Jackson.
Old 05-19-2003, 07:52 PM   #11
OutletPass
Diamond Member

OutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really nice

Kurt Nimphius
Tom Sluby
Charlie Sitton
Wallace Bryant..

Combine the players from all of the posts (except Detlef)and you've got a great big bag of....

nothing.
Old 05-19-2003, 08:24 PM   #12
David
Golden Member

David is on a distinguished road

<< Kurt Nimphius
Tom Sluby
Charlie Sitton
Wallace Bryant..

Combine the players from all of the posts (except Detlef)and you've got a great big bag of....

nothing.
>>

I remember watching games during the time of Nimphius. He wasn't all that bad, or should I say, he wasn't TOO bad. The other team wasn't scared of him. Then this ONE game, the ball went inside to Nimphius and he scored. The next time down court, he does it again. The same thing happened 3 or 4 times down the court. The other team's coach calls time out. I think it was Doug Moe with Denver. When the teams came back on court after the time out, they were double-teaming him. I was amazed. I went to work the next day and was telling my buddy, &quot;they double-teamed Kurt Nimphius, last night, I swear to god. And they double-teamed him because they HAD to. He was kickin'-their-ass.&quot; It was the damnest thing I ever saw in that Mav's era. If I hadn't seen it with my own eyes, I wouldn't have believed it. I think they traded him for Wayne Cooper, sometime after that. Cooper wasn't too bad, either. He could block shots.
David is offline   Reply With Quote