Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 05-21-2003, 04:59 PM   #1
TripleDipping
Diamond Member

TripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud of

GOD I HATE THAT GUY THAT SITS NEXT TO MY CUBICLE!!!!!!!!

GOD I HATE HIM I HATE HIM I HATE HIM!!!!!!!

Sorry... just need to release myself. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
TripleDipping is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-21-2003, 04:59 PM   #2
Dooby
Diamond Member

Dooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really nice

I hate him, too.
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell. – Thomas Fuller
Dooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2003, 05:09 PM   #3
Ummmmm Ok
Platinum Member

Ummmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to all

I hate his sorry ass too... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Too many leaders act as if the sheep.. their people.. are there for the benefit of the shepherd, not that the shepherd has responsibility for the sheep. Ken Blanchard

What we think determines what happens to us, so if we want to change our lives, we need to stretch our minds. Wayne Dyer

These are things that I read and live by!
Ummmmm Ok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2003, 05:10 PM   #4
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

What a complete ass. And I hear his neighbor isn't so hot either. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 05-21-2003, 05:10 PM   #5
sturm und drang
Golden Member

sturm und drang has a spectacular aura aboutsturm und drang has a spectacular aura aboutsturm und drang has a spectacular aura about

I bet he's a Spurs fan.
Old 05-21-2003, 05:13 PM   #6
TripleDipping
Diamond Member

TripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud of

Hahahaha oh my... you guys are riot.
It's passed 5pm now so my anger is out like Spurs' Ft shooting. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 05-21-2003, 05:26 PM   #7
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

southern_sweets will become famous soon enoughsouthern_sweets will become famous soon enough

If you'd like we can all wait outside and kick his a$$ for you. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
southern_sweets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2003, 06:02 PM   #8
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

Tell us first if he is your boss.

If he is, we should use plan B.
Old 05-21-2003, 06:05 PM   #9
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

southern_sweets will become famous soon enoughsouthern_sweets will become famous soon enough

I agree Chiwas. I'll start preparing the Exlax brownies.
Old 05-21-2003, 06:10 PM   #10
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

I agree. He is totally uncouth. Maybe we could meet in the parking lot and knee cap him.
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2003, 06:11 PM   #11
veruca salt
Platinum Member

veruca salt will become famous soon enough

sorry guys, but i actually quite like him. we go way back, and i won't
have anymore of this kind of talk about him around here!

Smile like you mean it
veruca salt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2003, 06:32 PM   #12
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Just tell him you're giving him tickets to see Game 4 of the Spurs and Mavs and he can pick them up at the will call window at the SBC Center.
Old 05-22-2003, 08:13 AM   #13
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

now that i have a cubicle [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] ... the person next to me doesn't talk to me much. the bad ass fun crowd is "in the back" and i'd give anything to move back there where we can make the hours fly by... instead i have to be out front "on display" as they say. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

although, I don't mind being on display today - the new partners are in town for the board meeting. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 05-22-2003, 09:18 AM   #14
Ummmmm Ok
Platinum Member

Ummmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to all

On Display? you modeling cars now? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Too many leaders act as if the sheep.. their people.. are there for the benefit of the shepherd, not that the shepherd has responsibility for the sheep. Ken Blanchard

What we think determines what happens to us, so if we want to change our lives, we need to stretch our minds. Wayne Dyer

Old 05-22-2003, 09:34 AM   #15
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

I hear that guy was a spurs fan so F'em.

smiles is always on display. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2003, 10:19 AM   #16
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

You should unplug the Ethernet cable to his desktop just to drive him nuts at lunch today. Unless he uses a laptop, in which case you will have to use Plan B.

Plan B however requires access to the wiring closet. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 05-22-2003, 10:58 AM   #17
Ummmmm Ok
Platinum Member

Screw that.......take it to another level. Requires (2)long, big wire ties and a big nut.

Use the wire ties and the nut and tie it too his drive shaft of his car and tie the other end with the nut. As the drive shaft turns, the nut will hit the bottom of the car and make a terrible racket.

But my all time favorite was this one. Requires a jack and (2) car stands:

Jack the car up using a standard jack. Get (2) stands and prop up the car where the tires are just barely above the ground. Like 1/8 of an inch. Take the jack back out and sit back and enjoy when he gets into his car and realizes that he doesn't go anywhere.

And yes you can use this in conjuction with the wire nut trick. Will keep you laughing for days.... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] One of the most annoying things ever done to me here at work....

Old 05-22-2003, 11:48 AM   #18
TripleDipping
Diamond Member

I'm glad I don't work with you. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
Old 05-22-2003, 11:53 AM   #19
Ummmmm Ok
Platinum Member

Oh i have seen such tasks as vaseline on the toilet paper in the bathroom stall (don't ask but it was funny as hell), rocks in hubcaps (standard rookie trick), and fish hidden in everything from tool boxes to underneath seats to small fish hidden in air vents (happens to service trucks).

Lets just say I work with a bunch of good guys that work hard but love to play hard as well. Its a good atmosphere and I am glad I am part of it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-22-2003, 11:59 AM   #20
LRB
Guru

Ummmmmm sounds like you have a tad bit too much time on your hands. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 05-22-2003, 12:04 PM   #21
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

i'd like some ideas for coworker pranks that aren't so extreme!!! any thoughts??? PM them though, because the primary person i will prank has been known to visit this site. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 05-22-2003, 12:12 PM   #22
Ummmmm Ok
Platinum Member

<< Ummmmmm sounds like you have a tad bit too much time on your hands. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] >>

Oh thats just it, I have never done any of these pranks. Well the hubcap trick I have done strictly because it was done to me and it was my turn to do it to the next rookie. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

But the vaseline prank on the toilet paper was funny and probably one of the funniest thing I have ever witnessed. One of the service technicians (worst prankster we have here) decided to get back at a guy that got him. He said it took him almost 2 hours but he unrolled half a roll of toilet paper and put vaseline on each and every sheet and carefully rolled it back up like he never touched it. This guy that he pulled the prank on, always goes to the restroom when he first gets there, so the guy knew what time to go in and put the roll in the stall and remove all of the other toilet paper from the bathroom. That was done over a year ago and I am laughing my ass off right now just thinking about it. Should have seen the guys face when he came out and me and about 20 other guys are rolling on the floor laughing....

Old 05-22-2003, 01:18 PM   #23
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light

Is he Joe Crawford? If yes, do not make a sound I am coming there with Sweets, Chiwas and LRB.
Sweets, do not forget to bring that Gun along with you.
Old 05-22-2003, 05:10 PM   #24
Smiles
Diamond Member

<< Is he Joe Crawford? If yes, do not make a sound I am coming there with Sweets, Chiwas and LRB.
Sweets, do not forget to bring that Gun along with you.
>>

Sweets! You pack also??? We're bad a$$!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]
Old 05-22-2003, 05:34 PM   #25
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

No, I don't pack. There's too much risk I'd get ticked off and use it on someone. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

But, I can take on a much larger and stronger person if I need to defend myself.
Old 05-26-2003, 12:11 PM   #26
Smiles
Diamond Member

<< No, I don't pack. There's too much risk I'd get ticked off and use it on someone. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

But, I can take on a much larger and stronger person if I need to defend myself.
>>

Well in that case, i'm glad you aren't carrying. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] when you take up yoga, maybe then we'll reconsider.

I thought I knew the right manuevers to defend myself against a would-be attacker, but one day i practiced on my ex-boyfriend and he kicked my butt (in a nice way) all over the yard.
Old 05-26-2003, 08:13 PM   #27
LRB
Guru

Sweets with a stick is bad enough, tough to imagine here with a gun. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 05-26-2003, 08:15 PM   #28
Chiwas
Guru

I'm thinking that the female D-M gang is too dangerous.

sweets
smiles
sturm

The code is the &quot;s&quot;.
Old 05-26-2003, 08:16 PM   #29
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

Be afraid. Be very afraid. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 05-26-2003, 09:06 PM   #30
OzMavs
Platinum Member

OzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud of

<< I'm thinking that the female D-M gang is too dangerous.

sweets
smiles
sturm

>>

You are forgetting salt. veruca salt.

I'll buy you a drink: HERE

NOW WITH FREE REP WITH EVERY DRINK!!
OzMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2003, 09:10 PM   #31
Chiwas
Guru

<<

sweets
smiles
sturm

>>

>>

Oops, you just revealed the godmother's name!
Old 05-26-2003, 10:11 PM   #32
LRB
Guru

<<

<<

sweets
smiles
sturm

>>

>>

Oops, you just revealed the godmother's name!
>>

Veruca <u>S</u>alt. Still fits the profile. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 05-28-2003, 11:30 PM   #33
Smiles
Diamond Member

sturm might be for gun control after the shoot out in her neighborhood - either that, or she'll build up an arsenal. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-29-2003, 12:04 AM   #34
LRB
Guru

<< sturm might be for gun control after the shoot out in her neighborhood - either that, or she'll build up an arsenal. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] >>

Who needs gun control when you can have air supremacy? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]