Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 06-05-2003, 08:02 PM   #1
mavs_girl1987

mavs_girl1987 is on a distinguished road
Default Girls listen!

I know the mavs are the best team, but let's face it, they're hot also....Who's the sexiest in the team?
My pick would be dirk and nash, what about yours? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] plz tell me!
LIna[img]i/expressions/rose.gif[/img]

GO MAVS
mavs_girl1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-06-2003, 03:56 AM   #2
Mandyahl
Diamond Member

Mandyahl will become famous soon enoughMandyahl will become famous soon enough
Default RE: Girls listen!

Umm this is kinda silly, but I want to get rid of this freaking new member status, so I would definitely have to say Finley is the hottest. I am a little biased though cuz he is my favorite...
Old 06-06-2003, 04:20 AM   #3
veruca salt
Platinum Member

veruca salt will become famous soon enough

...glad i changed that icon.

Smile like you mean it
veruca salt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2003, 04:54 AM   #4
Epitome22
Golden Member

Epitome22 is a jewel in the roughEpitome22 is a jewel in the roughEpitome22 is a jewel in the roughEpitome22 is a jewel in the rough
Default Girls listen!

That's funny, cuz on the Spurs board the girls were talking about how collecitvly ugly The Mavs are. And though I wouldn't put the Mavs in the same league of uglyness as The Kings, they don't have a whole lot of bright spots. I suppose I could see how Raef's innocent Handsome farm boy appeal could win over a few girls. Raja Bell seems a handsome fellow. Other than that, the Mavs don't have a whole lot of lookers exactly. My girlfriend thought Greg Buckner was the best looking guy on the team but he plays for the Sixers now.
Epitome22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2003, 08:20 AM   #5
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Girls listen!

is it too much to ask that threads like this be placed in the lounge?
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2003, 08:22 AM   #6
ariosto

ariosto is on a distinguished road
Default Girls listen!

Quote:
That's funny, cuz on the Spurs board the girls were talking about how collecitvly ugly The Mavs are.
Yeah, the Mavs don't have guys like Stephen "Don Juan" Jackson or Danny "Adonis" Ferry.
Old 06-06-2003, 08:27 AM   #7
COOLJAZZ

COOLJAZZ is on a distinguished road
Default Girls listen!

Quote:
Originally posted by: ariosto
Quote:
That's funny, cuz on the Spurs board the girls were talking about how collecitvly ugly The Mavs are.
Yeah, the Mavs don't have guys like Stephen "Don Juan" Jackson or Danny "Adonis" Ferry.

That was funny.
Old 06-06-2003, 08:47 AM   #8
ariosto

ariosto is on a distinguished road
Default Girls listen!

Quote:
That was funny.
Thanks! And don't forget about "Casanova" Bowen!
Old 06-06-2003, 09:26 AM   #9
Dirk_Cindy_Nowiz

Dirk_Cindy_Nowiz is on a distinguished road
Default Girls listen!

Dirk for sure! [img]i/expressions/lips.gif[/img]

Friday night might have been the last we see of Nowitzki in these Western Conference finals, but it won't be his last conference finals.
Dirk_Cindy_Nowiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2003, 09:33 AM   #10
mavs_girl1987

mavs_girl1987 is on a distinguished road
Default Girls listen!

that's such a nice pic of Dirk...where did u get it huh?

GO MAVS
mavs_girl1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2003, 12:31 PM   #11
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

And you still don't know the male members of D-M.

When it happens, you're gonna forget the players forever.
Old 06-06-2003, 12:52 PM   #12
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Girls listen!

I thought that was you Veruca!
Old 06-06-2003, 12:57 PM   #13
raefformvp
Golden Member

raefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant future
Default Girls listen!

The best looking by far would be Raef. Too bad he isn't the most talented!!

my boy cheering on the Mavs with his Mavs maraca and wearing his Jason Terry headband.
raefformvp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2003, 01:37 PM   #14
James92se

James92se is on a distinguished road
Default Girls listen!

I am the best looking Maverick.
James92se is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2003, 04:13 PM   #15
Fidel
Diamond Member

Fidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to behold
Default Girls listen!

Is Mavstalk down??

Fidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2003, 04:15 PM   #16
senorfrog

senorfrog is on a distinguished road
Default Girls listen!

We've digressed into an episode of Teenchat...
Old 06-06-2003, 04:21 PM   #17
OutletPass
Diamond Member

OutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really nice
Default Girls listen!

And we can end the Dirk Lust right here....he's being hooked up with one of our very own members.

Ro is the go-between !
Old 06-06-2003, 05:02 PM   #18
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold
Default Girls listen!

Quote:
Originally posted by: ariosto
Quote:

Actually compared to Stephen "I have a huge black hole for a mouth" Jackson most of the spurs look great. Heck even Danny "I fell out of an ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down" Ferry looks the best he every has playing next to Jackson. Maybe it's like how brides always want their bridesmaids to wear those uglyass dresses to make the bride look better by comparison. Stephen Jackson definitely has my vote for ugliest of the ugly, so I guess he makes all the Spurs look great in comparison.
Old 06-06-2003, 05:42 PM   #19
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

Somebody make it stop!
Old 06-06-2003, 06:30 PM   #20
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light
Default Girls listen!

Mavs Dancers are the sexiest.
Old 06-06-2003, 06:49 PM   #21
Chiwas
Guru

Old 06-06-2003, 07:01 PM   #22
raefformvp
Golden Member

raefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant future
Default Girls listen!

Quote:
Originally posted by: senorfrog
We've digressed into an episode of Teenchat...
Hey, I resent that comment. I am 30. You are never too old to appreciate the beauty (or lack thereof) of the opposite sex. I love the Mavs. It is just an added bonus to have someone pretty to look at while I watch my favorite team play!
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

my boy cheering on the Mavs with his Mavs maraca and wearing his Jason Terry headband.
Old 06-06-2003, 07:36 PM   #23
veruca salt
Platinum Member

veruca salt will become famous soon enough
Default Girls listen!

Quote:
Originally posted by: Evilmav2

I thought that was you Veruca!
Well I thought it was only a matter of time before people though that with my 22nd birthday I'd regressed about 6 years,
so i went for the more mature looking Veruca. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Smile like you mean it
veruca salt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2003, 07:46 PM   #24
Chiwas
Guru

Default Girls listen!

Quote:
Hey, I resent that comment. I am 30. You are never too old to appreciate the beauty (or lack thereof) of the opposite sex. I love the Mavs. It is just an added bonus to have someone pretty to look at while I watch my favorite team play!
I like the fact that the opposite sex appreciates the beauty of the opposite sex, above all if I'm from the opposite sex. Hey, and life starts at 30! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

(You should choose another face -avatar-, but please, not the French Resistance Girl [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img] )
Old 06-06-2003, 10:11 PM   #25
raefformvp
Golden Member

Default Girls listen!

Quote:
Originally posted by: Chiwas
[
(You should choose another face -avatar-, but please, not the French Resistance Girl [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img] )

I changed. Slim pickins for girls. I chose the brunette since I am brunette! What status do I have to reach to get a cool avatar?