Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 07-03-2003, 07:51 AM   #1
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light
Default Long weekend

How many of you are planning to leave work early?

Also , anyone going out of town?

What plans do you all have for the long weekend?
Old 07-03-2003, 10:26 AM   #2
irontoad
Golden Member

irontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to all
Default Long weekend

I'm looking forward to spending a major holiday with just my girlfriend, and not her parents or mine too for once.
Old 07-03-2003, 10:51 AM   #3
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Long weekend

heading up to indianapolis to visit my fiance's parents. they're good people, so it's always a decent time. plus, they like to take us out to nice steak places. I'm always up for that. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-03-2003, 10:56 AM   #4
Ummmmm Ok
Platinum Member

Ummmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to all

Tonight, might either go to the Addison fire work show or go to Dave and Busters in Frisco.

I am goign to sleep in for the first time in a very long time on Friday morning, than run over to my parents and eat hamburgers and go swimming. Don't know where I am goign to see fireworks yet. Might just go down the street and watch them go off over downtown Fort Worth.

Saturday and Early Sunday playing in a softball tournament over @ gateway park in Fort Worth.

Sunday night going to sit around the house and rest from the softball tourney.

I know, I got a pretty boring life. *shrugs*

Edit: Forgot to add, buying a basketball and to start working on my jumpshot for the dallas-mavs bball challenge if it ever makes. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Too many leaders act as if the sheep.. their people.. are there for the benefit of the shepherd, not that the shepherd has responsibility for the sheep. Ken Blanchard

What we think determines what happens to us, so if we want to change our lives, we need to stretch our minds. Wayne Dyer

These are things that I read and live by!
Ummmmm Ok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2003, 11:03 AM   #5
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Long weekend

I won't leave early today, but I will thoroughly enjoy not doing a damn thing for three days.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2003, 09:42 PM   #6
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light
Default Long weekend

All of you have a great long weekend.
Old 07-04-2003, 01:30 AM   #7
ames7
Diamond Member

ames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to behold
Default Long weekend

I can't believe I have to work on the Fourth of July. Even my dad has the day off. But I think I get to leave early at least.

Happy 4th, all!
Old 07-04-2003, 10:18 AM   #8
dallas_esq
Golden Member

dallas_esq is a jewel in the roughdallas_esq is a jewel in the roughdallas_esq is a jewel in the rough

GOLF GOLF GOLF, and work work work [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
Old 07-04-2003, 02:54 PM   #9
Mandyahl
Diamond Member

Mandyahl will become famous soon enoughMandyahl will become famous soon enough

poor, poor ames.

have fun watching fireworks, y'all!!
Old 07-04-2003, 05:14 PM   #10
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

southern_sweets will become famous soon enoughsouthern_sweets will become famous soon enough
Default Long weekend

It's raining in Austin. So much for my plan to grill steaks.
southern_sweets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2003, 05:16 PM   #11
Mandyahl
Diamond Member

oh, that sucks, sweets.

it is bright and sunny here. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-04-2003, 07:18 PM   #12
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

Default Long weekend

Chiwas and me have to go meet bill parcells since coach has called us.

Chiwas, you know what I am saying?
Old 07-04-2003, 07:51 PM   #13
Mandyahl
Diamond Member

i am sooo confused, mff.
Old 07-04-2003, 08:04 PM   #14
hero = dirk

hero = dirk is on a distinguished road
Default Long weekend

Quote:
Originally posted by: mavsfanforever
Chiwas and me have to go meet bill parcells since coach has called us.

Chiwas, you know what I am saying?
right mff... that's what they all say.

Muhahahaha...
hero = dirk is offline   Reply With Quote