Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 07-11-2003, 02:56 PM   #121
Ummmmm Ok
Platinum Member

Ummmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to all
Default RE: the 1st invitational dallas-mavs bball challenge...

I think its one of those fantasies that will never happen. So many of the guys on here talk crap like they can play, they are just afraid to show it.

Me on the other hand, I know I suck and I will show it.

I thought smiles was goign to arrange something, I gave her my number for it. She better not have used this thread as an excuse to get my number to prank call. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Too many leaders act as if the sheep.. their people.. are there for the benefit of the shepherd, not that the shepherd has responsibility for the sheep. Ken Blanchard

What we think determines what happens to us, so if we want to change our lives, we need to stretch our minds. Wayne Dyer

These are things that I read and live by!
Ummmmm Ok is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-11-2003, 03:10 PM   #122
cookies_n_mavs

cookies_n_mavs is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I thought smiles was goign to arrange something, I gave her my number for it. She better not have used this thread as an excuse to get my number to prank call.
Careful, Ummmmmmmm Ok, you might have given smiles some ideas [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 07-11-2003, 03:28 PM   #123
Mandyahl
Diamond Member

Mandyahl will become famous soon enoughMandyahl will become famous soon enough

i want to do it. i am in. i will probably be at a size disadvantage and i haven't played since the season ended, but so what. i am in.

but i leave town on wednesday, so maybe i am not in. just depends on if we get it together/how fast we get it together.
Old 07-11-2003, 03:29 PM   #124
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

i'll show it! too bad y'all just missed me in dallas. bring it, ummmm ok!
Old 07-11-2003, 10:01 PM   #125
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

ocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud of

You guys better watch out...my company has a league going and I decided to sign up...

In the first game I (somehow) hit three 3's and got a couple of layups...of course, after that I was so tired I needed oxygen, so you might just need to watch out for 5-8 minutes.
Old 07-11-2003, 10:13 PM   #126
OutletPass
Diamond Member

OutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really nice
Default the 1st invitational dallas-mavs bball challenge...

looks like this is floundering around a bit...So

let's play this Sunday...

Sock, Mandy and I will play any 3 of you for $$$$. All winnings go to the "get Chiwas to the AAC Fund", after administrative expenses of course.

Volunteers ?

If it's 5 on 5...Sock, Mandy, Evil, AE and I are on one side. Sturm is our player/coach/Gm/publicist.

How about Ocelot, Murph, Rhylan, U2 and UMMMM Ok.

Where ?

Right here in beautiful Coppell.

(Anyone attempting to play a non-member "ringer" will get a 6'6" SG surprise right in the ear.)
Old 07-11-2003, 11:26 PM   #127
one long blue sock
Golden Member

one long blue sock will become famous soon enough

Just avoid a man name Dutione or you will have your head in a head lock[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
Old 07-11-2003, 11:34 PM   #128
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

Rhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond repute

What 6'6" SG do you know?? hehe...

dude.. I can play, although I've rusted some the last few weeks. Just so long as it works out schedule-wise.
Rhylan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2003, 11:51 PM   #129
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2003, 12:25 AM   #130
OutletPass
Diamond Member

OutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really nice

Get your team Rhylan...get AE.....(I told Mandy that you'd be the one to rise to the bait.)

Mandy's definitely in. We're all free on Sunday. I've got the place. 3 on 3 halfcourt ? or 4 on 4 full court ? Your choice. The three of us are serious and set to go...we'll get a fourth if that's your choice.
Truly, this is a for real offer.

You know who I know....

Old 07-12-2003, 01:22 AM   #131
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

Rhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond repute

I could probably get three including myself just from the homeyz I know 'round the way. Four is possible but tougher. BUT.. if any of you d-m.com fools are gonna step up - step up! Send OP a PM.
Old 07-12-2003, 01:32 AM   #132
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Count me in Outlet!
Old 07-12-2003, 01:38 AM   #133
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

I just remembered that one of the two aformentioned homeyz is out of town this weekend. Anyway, once we figure out who's in and out, THEN I'll shake the trees for the rest of my peoples.
Old 07-12-2003, 11:30 AM   #134
mavs_afroman

mavs_afroman is on a distinguished road

I'll be there. Just let me know the time and place and promise me that there will be no tears after you lose.
Old 07-12-2003, 11:35 AM   #135
OutletPass
Diamond Member

For anyone who's serious...Evil, Afroman, Drbio, U2, Murph....

Please pm either Rhylan or I ...quickly. He and I are arranging it as we speak...

We'll play in Coppell indoors...we trying to find the best time right now.

Also trying to figure if we're going to go 3 on 3 or 5 on 5 or what...

just depends on the responses...and who's serious.

Old 07-12-2003, 12:44 PM   #136
one long blue sock
Golden Member

one long blue sock will become famous soon enough

Five on Five would be way too crowded.
Old 07-12-2003, 12:48 PM   #137
OutletPass
Diamond Member

Go back to sleep Sock !
Old 07-12-2003, 03:09 PM   #138

Member will become famous soon enoughMember will become famous soon enough

i would like to play, and im pretty good

but i think i might have a conflict, what time is it again?

i dont think i would be able to get there either
Member is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2003, 03:15 PM   #139
OutletPass
Diamond Member

Member..we're working on the time right now...we're trying to accomodate about 7 people right now. I'll PM you later today...but if you want, please PM me soon and give me your time constraints and such...we'll see if we can't work it all out.
Old 07-13-2003, 04:42 AM   #140
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

ocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud of

sorry guys, too short notice, too far a drive
Old 07-13-2003, 08:16 AM   #141
Ummmmm Ok
Platinum Member

Ummmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to all

I am playing in a softball tourney this weekend. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Played 5 games yesterday and I still got 2-4 games today. Just about to leave my house and was wondering if this thing was goign to happen today. My tourney is not over until 4ish today, so I might be able to do it after that.

If you need me to go some time tonight, let me know. Smiles and Doc both have my cell number.

If I can't go, everybody have a good time today and try not to pull anything.

Have fun guys,
Rich

Too many leaders act as if the sheep.. their people.. are there for the benefit of the shepherd, not that the shepherd has responsibility for the sheep. Ken Blanchard

What we think determines what happens to us, so if we want to change our lives, we need to stretch our minds. Wayne Dyer

Old 07-13-2003, 11:21 AM   #142
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally posted by: Ummmmm Ok
I think its one of those fantasies that will never happen. So many of the guys on here talk crap like they can play, they are just afraid to show it.

Me on the other hand, I know I suck and I will show it.

I thought smiles was goign to arrange something, I gave her my number for it. She better not have used this thread as an excuse to get my number to prank call. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
next time i can't sleep.... [img]i/expressions/devil.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

me?! arrange a party, or a game? what a crazy idea - you must've misunderstood! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 07-14-2003, 08:15 AM   #143
Ummmmm Ok
Platinum Member

Well I am back today and never got a phone call so I am to assume it didn't go down. Thats cool because after playing 8 games this weekend I couldn't play anyways.

So next weekend than?

Old 07-14-2003, 08:56 AM   #144
madape
Diamond Member

madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold

Sorry I missed it. I agreed at the last minute to take a friend to the airport at 12:30. Then I went to Hooters.
madape is offline   Reply With Quote