Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 07-17-2003, 12:01 PM   #1
Blonde Bomber
Golden Member

Blonde Bomber is on a distinguished road
Default should this be the year....

...that we hang another jersey or two in the rafters in AAC?

I mean c'mon, I love Brad Davis, but there is a few other players who are more derserving and I think Cuban needs to get this done soon.

So who would you like to see up there?

the 3 players that come to mind are..

Rolando Blackman
Derek Harper
Mark Auguirre

Blackman is and should be derserving to be up there. He's given so much to this franchise and in my eyes was the best player to ever down the jersey.

maybe we should drop an email to Cuban to remind him, since I'm sure he's busy with all his free-agent discussions he must be having right now.
Blonde Bomber is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-17-2003, 12:17 PM   #2
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: should this be the year....

Blackman already has a banner. Harper should be there definitely.

I prefer a Championship banner though.
Old 07-17-2003, 12:42 PM   #3
Blonde Bomber
Golden Member

yeah...I forgot thanks
Old 07-17-2003, 02:50 PM   #4
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light

How about Dennis Rodman's jersey.
Old 07-17-2003, 03:46 PM   #5
Simon2
Diamond Member

Simon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to all

Isn't he making a comeback at 42? He wants to play for the Kings and stick it to the Lakers.
Old 07-17-2003, 04:04 PM   #6
TripleDipping
Diamond Member

TripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud of

"It would be so delicious." [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
TripleDipping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2003, 04:17 PM   #7
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Rolando Blackman
Derek Harper
Mark Auguirre

Excellent choices.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2003, 04:21 PM   #8
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute

The real travesty at this point is Aguirre. He's the best player in franchise history to this point, and he doesn't have his number in the rafters.
Old 07-17-2003, 04:27 PM   #9
FineCubanCigar
Golden Member

FineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of light

i think everybody is forgetting Scott Brooks[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-17-2003, 05:00 PM   #10
Blonde Bomber
Golden Member

I think everybody here is forgetting the two guys that paved the way for guys like Dirk, Fin, and Nash..

Donald Hodge and Terry Davis[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 07-17-2003, 07:08 PM   #11
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: should this be the year....

before they add anyone to the rafters..they need to take brad davis down
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote