Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 08-07-2003, 09:10 PM   #1
reeds
Golden Member

reeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these parts
Default Kobe a rapist? NO WAY..

I cant believe all the people on this board who really believe Kobe did this- it really is amazing..I am just curious- if Kobe was a Mav, if you would all still have the same opinion? I doubt it.. I am sure everyone will say that has nothing to do with it, but i believe it does. If it were Fin or Dirk, I would be hearing the exact same thing by you guys that I am writing myself right now.. Kobe did not rape this gold digging, basketball groupie wanna be, pill poppin pyscho woman.. woman dont get raped and go to a party and brag about this size of the rapists pecker..it was consentual sex that may have got a bit rough.. she then realized if she played her cards right she could hit the lottery..simple...

I know I know..but before the bashing starts, this is just my opinion..a court of law will problably decide the outcome, unless of course there is an out of court settlement (cha ching ching). Yes, I do like Kobe and dont feel he is guilty of the charges, but IF he did really do it, I hope his does time..but, my take is he is innocent and will walk- not like OJ who was GUILTY but walked....

Old 08-07-2003, 09:11 PM   #2
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

MavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to behold

ZAP!
MavKikiNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2003, 09:18 PM   #3
veruca salt
Platinum Member

veruca salt will become famous soon enough
Default RE: Kobe a rapist? NO WAY..

I feel like i'm taking the bait hook, line and sinker here..but anyway...here goes.

Whether or not Kobe is innocent or guilty is yet to be decided, so until we know otherwise, keep your incredibly offensive comments about an
alleged rape victim to yourself.

to quote OP...(and i think one should keep this in mind until this thread is locked in about 30 minutes...)
Quote:

"I'll reiterate what I just said a few minutes ago....

When I read a post that says "I heard that she..."

It makes me want to puke. If you didn't hear it directly from the woman or from kobe with your own ears...DON"T POST IT. "

Smile like you mean it
veruca salt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2003, 09:24 PM   #4
reeds
Golden Member

reeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these parts

have you read the other posts about KOBE? He is already convicted to most of you- but that is OK?? Seriously, whats fair is fair. Go read what this group has wrote- guilty guilty guilty- OH I SEE, that is OK, but when we bash the so-called victim, that is wrong..give me a break
Old 08-07-2003, 09:30 PM   #5
veruca salt
Platinum Member

No it's not OK, i think it's absolute crap both ways...i'm sick and tired of all
of this conjecture from both sides. And what an absolutely pathetic excuse "they're doing it, so i can too"
That's a big pffffft to you. Grow up.

Smile like you mean it
Old 08-07-2003, 09:34 PM   #6
superheadcat

superheadcat is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by: reeds
Kobe did not rape this gold digging, basketball groupie wanna be, pill poppin pyscho woman.. woman dont get raped and go to a party and brag about this size of the rapists pecker..it was consentual sex that may have got a bit rough.. she then realized if she played her cards right she could hit the lottery..simple...
that is SOME opinion.

Old 08-07-2003, 09:38 PM   #7
veruca salt
Platinum Member

Don't quote it like that please Superheadcat....the more I read it the angrier it makes me.
People like him make me WANT to take her side.....

Smile like you mean it
Old 08-07-2003, 09:38 PM   #8
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light

Reeds, why are you giving Kobe the benefit of doubt, while calling this woman "gold digging, basketball groupie wanna be, pill poppin pyscho woman"?

This is just a pathetic and sick post.
Old 08-07-2003, 09:55 PM   #9
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

MavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to behold

But at least it certainly adds some credibility to his Biblical interpretations of homosexuality.

Please, Professor Reeds. Continue.
MavKikiNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2003, 10:07 PM   #10
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

Not liking where this post is headed..
djb is offline   Reply With Quote