Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 08-08-2003, 02:30 PM   #1
FishForLunch
Platinum Member

FishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of light
Default Regime ordered chemical attack, investigator says

A top Bush administration weapons investigator told Congress in closed testimony last week that he has uncovered solid information from interviews, documents, and physical evidence that Iraqi military forces were ordered to attack US troops with chemical weapons, but did not have the time or capability to follow through, according to senior defense and intelligence officials.

Boston Globe

We better wait this time for a airtight case to be presented, or risk getting ripped apart by "critics". (People seem to be very sensitive on this board so I am refraining from using labels)
FishForLunch is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-08-2003, 02:51 PM   #2
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by: FishForLunch

We better wait this time for a airtight case to be presented, or risk getting ripped apart by "critics". (People seem to be very sensitive on this board so I am refraining from using labels)
You mean the liberal truth-haters, Fish?
I like labels [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

It's probably best to wait for an airtight case before going public just for the sake of being right.

Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2003, 03:02 PM   #3
FishForLunch
Platinum Member

FishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of light

You said it not me [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
FishForLunch is offline   Reply With Quote