Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 08-11-2003, 10:21 PM   #1
Chicago JK

Chicago JK will become famous soon enough
Default Cowboys plus???

has anyone seen this? I guess the DMN is going to start charging for their hard hitting football coverage. How bad is that? Not only have I thought the DMN has slipped in basketball behind the fWST, but I believe they trail the FWST in football also. There is no way I am dishing out money to read Cowlishaw's or the French Taylor's football aricles. I think it is ridiculous. I understand they have to make some money, but I think this is a very bad idea and hope no one signs up for the stupid service. I will stick to the FWST and the Dallascowboys.com.

Screw the DMN!!

Www.cowboysplus.com
Chicago JK is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-12-2003, 08:20 AM   #2
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Cowboys plus???

Tim Cowardlyshaw is the worst writer I've had the misfortune of reading in a long time.

I would pay a dime for what will undoubtedly be a very crappy service writing about a pretty bad team.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2003, 10:20 AM   #3
Blonde Bomber
Golden Member

Blonde Bomber is on a distinguished road
Default Cowboys plus???

I'm assuming that you can still get on the DMN site and read the same articles that you read in the paper, but there opening a new site devoted to just Cowboys. I thought this was seperate from there news site.

Anyway, I agree in that it ludicrous to pay 24 bucks a year to read and talk about things that you can get free elsewhere. There offering the same stuff that other news forums or cowboy forums will offer.
The only thing that would interests me is that it has all the clippings and articles on games all the way back to there 1st year.

I would frequent the site if it was free
Blonde Bomber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2003, 09:58 PM   #4
Just211
Platinum Member

Just211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to all
Default RE: Cowboys plus???

cowboys plus is a rip off. other than the archives, it's the same bullshit that's been free prior to the switch . I don't think i'll pay to here what JJ Taylor thinks about practice.