Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 08-22-2003, 04:36 PM   #1
ames7
Diamond Member

ames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to behold
Default Goodbye to Summer/Back to School

Well today's my last day here in Dallas. I have a fun 4-hr trip to Austin to look forward to at the ungodly hour of 8am, followed by the Hell that is move-in. Classes start next Wednesday & I am just not in the mood.

How was everyone's summer? Are you looking forward to school, or are you just beaten down by the whole thing?
Old 08-22-2003, 04:40 PM   #2
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough

I started this Monday. Will you still be on D-M.com when you head back to Austin?

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2003, 04:42 PM   #3
Mandyahl
Diamond Member

Mandyahl will become famous soon enoughMandyahl will become famous soon enough
Default RE: Goodbye to Summer/Back to School

i have a couple of friends who are leaving tomorrow for ut, and i am sad to see them go. i don't leave until the 17th of september, and i actually wish i was going earlier. i never thought i would say this, but my summer has gone on too long.
Old 08-22-2003, 04:46 PM   #4
Psychedelic Fuzz
Platinum Member

Psychedelic Fuzz is on a distinguished road

Went back this wednesday at humble, tiny, insignificant little Texas Wesleyan University. Wasn't looking forward to it, but now I have a strange sense of being back in my element. (my element being other music dorks)

Psychedelic Fuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2003, 04:53 PM   #5
TripleDipping
Diamond Member

TripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud of

Ames: You forgot another hell: The textbooks-buying hell.

Cha-chingggg!!! [img]i/expressions/brokenheart.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
TripleDipping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2003, 05:27 PM   #6
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

Quote:
I am just not in the mood.
Te comprendo, amiga, te comprendo.

Translation: You will be bussy while we are discussing yet the multiple rosters.

Old 08-22-2003, 07:32 PM   #7
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

southern_sweets will become famous soon enoughsouthern_sweets will become famous soon enough

4 hours??? It's 3 hours for me. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Welcome back!
southern_sweets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2003, 09:03 PM   #8
ames7
Diamond Member

ames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to behold

Of course I'll still post here. I'll just be out of commission for most of tomorrow. Also I'll be doing the Internet-monitoring thing for most games, which is a fact I weep over.
Quote:
You forgot another hell: The textbooks-buying hell.
Why wouldn't I look forward to giving away my life savings for books I will never open again after this year?

Anyone taking any interesting classes? I've got a communications studies class called "Lying & Deception." Fun times. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]