Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 12-06-2001, 09:07 PM   #161
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

MFFL, thank you for putting into words what I couldn't. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

It's just become so predictable what's going to be in his posts. Praise and praise Dirk, bash and bash Finley. I've, unfortunately, have helped fuel his posts by arguing, but it's a no-win situation and you'll see me argue no more with him.

It's fine to point out a bad game, I (a HUGE Fin fan) have said when Fin has a bad game, but I don't fault him for all the losses this season like Murph has, either partially or solely. And he is the one that said Fin is the most expendable.

It doesn't matter what you say, Fin is always going to be the scapegoat or subject of criticism and Dirk is always going to be the hero.

I don't think anyone has disputed that Dirk is the teams best player, but things have become so blantantly obvious in his posts and I think most here have understood that and don't even argue it anymore. Im just catching on, but it's nice to see that someone else is understanding what Im talking about.

Thanks for the post.
Old 12-06-2001, 09:18 PM   #162
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

I understand what your talking about too MavsFF and agree. And I a big Dirk fan too. But like you said, it's not worth arguing anymore.

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2001, 09:27 PM   #163
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

How often has finley been my reasoning for why the mavs lost a game this year?

once.

who all had a problem with me before last game involving finley?
one, you

So, say what you'd like, it doesn't really matter. I took my abuse last year when I said this woudl be dirk's team this coming year and that dirk was the best player....and guess what...a good portion of the abuse was from you.

When I said dirk had to get his shots this year...i also said that finley needed his as well. Have i not?
have i not said that fin needed to shoot the ball around 17-18 times a game? I have said to get rid of finley...i haven't said that he should completely take a back seat. I have said that he needs to work on his shot selection, work on his ability to drive, and to average around 17-18 shots a game. That, that is not harsh criticism by any means.

Because I chose to put a significant amount of the blame for last nights game on fin's shoulders (like many others...Norm, Dunham and miller, The Hardline, Fish, Bob and Dan, and Galloway)..because it's me that is saying it....I get bashed becase you know that I like dirk better. Well, guess what....you're argument is directly against everyone that I have heard that knows more about basketball than you.

Can we look back just a few games ago when I was saying that "this is perhaps the best game that I have ever seen finley play".
the reason you think that all i do is bash finley is because you very selectively read what you want to
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote