Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 12-19-2001, 01:06 AM   #1
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

I used to get the Dallas Morning News and Barry Horn would do articles every once in awhile on the ratings of various sports talk shows in the Metroplex. Has anyone read any ratings for the Ticket now that ESPN and Fox Sports are here?
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-19-2001, 01:09 AM   #2
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

umm..i haven't necessarily seen all of the ratings for all of the time slots..
however, i do know that as far as sports talk goes.. Norm and The Hardline are still #1 at their time slots...
I would assume that the same goes for Dunham and Miller..however, i don't know about bob and dan...and i'd assume that the hot spot is ranked rather poorly (due to david robinson, of course)
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2001, 01:11 AM   #3
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

I had heard that Dunham and Miller were really taking it in the shorts since the new stations started up.
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2001, 01:15 AM   #4
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

maybe they are..i don't really know..but it's interesting that Norm is winning the 11 o'clock hour over Jim Rome.
If people remember correctly, Rome was on the radio before in dallas. He was going up against the HardLine and his ratings were low enough to where he was cancelled in dallas
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2001, 10:52 AM   #5
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

As fas ar Sports talk shows go my fav has always been Sports at 6 with Randy Galloway.
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote