Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 09-16-2003, 08:42 AM   #1
Caliente
Diamond Member

Caliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to all
Default What are you grateful for? - The nice thread

I would like to share a few things with you in the spirit of diversity and humanity

Only a random sampling and in no particular order:

Pets (especially cats and dogs)
Telephones and the Internet
Indoor plumbing
Airplanes and cars
Men
Texas
Mexico

What say you?
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 09-16-2003, 09:54 AM   #2
Caliente
Diamond Member

Caliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to all

Hmmmmmm....

Only views and no replys?

I want to feel your love/s..............
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 09-16-2003, 10:04 AM   #3
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: What are you grateful for? - The nice thread

My wife
My kids
My family

edit: to get rid of a line that was meant for humor. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 09-16-2003, 10:21 AM   #4
Novice#41
Golden Member

Novice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to behold

fantastic family
doting partner for life
many firm friends
great health
everlasting joyfulness
to have a roof over my head [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
to know the pleasant sides of life
travelling
Novice#41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2003, 10:48 AM   #5
Psychedelic Fuzz
Platinum Member

Psychedelic Fuzz is on a distinguished road

my family
music, and the people i study it with
being able to laugh at myself

Psychedelic Fuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2003, 10:54 AM   #6
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

sports
Lord of the Rings
and that God blessed me with such great intelligence and good looks
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2003, 10:57 AM   #7
Caliente
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally posted by: Murphy3

Mmmmmmmmmmmm.......

Scary but honest.

Old 09-16-2003, 11:01 AM   #8
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm also greatful that I was blessed with a great deal of modesty
Old 09-16-2003, 11:06 AM   #9
Caliente
Diamond Member

Quote:
I'm also greatful that I was blessed with a great deal of modesty
You can stop scaring me now.

Old 09-16-2003, 11:56 AM   #10
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

Rhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
you're not supposed to be talking from my point of view, murph.

Rhylan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2003, 11:57 AM   #11
Caliente
Diamond Member

**giggle**
Old 09-16-2003, 11:57 AM   #12
Murphy3
Guru

rhylan..you think i'm good looking and intelligent?
well, thank you, i guess
Old 09-16-2003, 11:57 AM   #13
Murphy3
Guru

i'm flattered but i don't swing that way
Old 09-16-2003, 12:00 PM   #14
Caliente
Diamond Member

Don't you mean fly?
Old 09-16-2003, 12:01 PM   #15
Murphy3
Guru

nope
Old 09-16-2003, 12:02 PM   #16
Murphy3
Guru

i'm not a switch hitter..don't swing from both sides of the plate
Old 09-16-2003, 12:31 PM   #17
Caliente
Diamond Member

Please, don't be shy.
We're all friends here.
Old 09-16-2003, 01:07 PM   #18
Murphy3
Guru

no, we're not all friends here.
i make a special point to not be friends with everyone
Old 09-16-2003, 01:12 PM   #19
Caliente
Diamond Member

I don't want to believe that but you may actually be right.
Old 09-16-2003, 02:56 PM   #20
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

I am friends with everyone. Some choose to not be friends with me.

But I make it a special point to TRY to be friends with everyone.
Old 09-16-2003, 02:59 PM   #21
Caliente
Diamond Member

A breath of fresh air....
U2 my second favorite poster.

Besides, life is too short to be jaded.
Old 09-16-2003, 03:16 PM   #22
hero = dirk

hero = dirk is on a distinguished road

i try to be friends with everyone as well. all of you are very interesting and mostly cool! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
i'm thankful for...

-my family
-friendships
-diversity
-blue skies
-lots of other things

...and last but most definitely not least
-the dallas mavs [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] awww yeah!

Muhahahaha...
hero = dirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2003, 03:21 PM   #23
Murphy3
Guru

why in the world would anyone want to be friends with everyone?

you can be friendly with everyone, but being friends with everyone..that's a little extreme.

trust me, it doesn't work.

Old 09-16-2003, 03:26 PM   #24
Caliente
Diamond Member

Murph, be nice. After all, this is the nice thread.

Pull those talons in.
Old 09-16-2003, 03:43 PM   #25
Psychedelic Fuzz
Platinum Member

Psychedelic Fuzz is on a distinguished road

I'm jaded. actually seems to be working pretty well. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Psychedelic Fuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2003, 04:00 PM   #26
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
why in the world would anyone want to be friends with everyone?

you can be friendly with everyone, but being friends with everyone..that's a little extreme.

trust me, it doesn't work.
Because despite what you may think, enemies are over-rated.
Old 09-16-2003, 04:03 PM   #27
Murphy3
Guru

i don't think there's anyone on this site that i consider an enemy... for them to be an enemy, they would need to garner at least a little respect. that hasn't happened
Old 09-16-2003, 04:09 PM   #28
Caliente
Diamond Member

Just once could you not peck out the eyes of the people around you?
Old 09-16-2003, 04:13 PM   #29
Murphy3
Guru

hey, it's just me being a junkyard eagle
Old 09-16-2003, 04:15 PM   #30
Caliente
Diamond Member

No, that would be a buzzard.
Old 09-16-2003, 08:09 PM   #31
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

southern_sweets will become famous soon enoughsouthern_sweets will become famous soon enough

Quote:
no, we're not all friends here.
i make a special point to not be friends with everyone
I'm thankful for that.
southern_sweets is offline   Reply With Quote