Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 09-29-2003, 11:18 PM   #1
TheLou

TheLou is on a distinguished road
Default Mavs vs Lakers

If anyone has NBATV, their playing game 4 of the 1984 West Semifinals. Mavs vs Lakers!
TheLou is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-29-2003, 11:44 PM   #2
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute
Default Mavs vs Lakers

Thanks!
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2003, 11:59 PM   #3
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute
Default Mavs vs Lakers

Lord the Lakers were a great team.
Old 09-30-2003, 12:28 AM   #4
MFFL
Guru

Default Mavs vs Lakers

I just saw that the Mavs preseason game in Mexico City will be shown on NBA TV
Old 09-30-2003, 12:43 AM   #5
MFFL
Guru

Default Mavs vs Lakers

AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just watched Harper dribble the clock out AGAIN! And it STILL hurts.
Old 09-30-2003, 02:50 PM   #6
mavs413
Golden Member

mavs413 is a jewel in the roughmavs413 is a jewel in the roughmavs413 is a jewel in the roughmavs413 is a jewel in the roughmavs413 is a jewel in the rough
Default Mavs vs Lakers

Im going to the first game this year, Mavs @ Lakers. I cant wait! I'll be wearing my Finley jersey and sitting next to two laker fans. My dad and my cousin. I hope we win that game or I'll have to listen to them talk S@*% for a while afterwards.
mavs413 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2003, 03:41 PM   #7
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Mavs vs Lakers

Quote:
Originally posted by: MFFL
AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just watched Harper dribble the clock out AGAIN! And it STILL hurts.
That was one of those times in history where my heart was ripped out and stopped flat.

Oh man...thanks for the reminder. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2003, 11:24 AM   #8
FiZth

FiZth is a glorious beacon of lightFiZth is a glorious beacon of lightFiZth is a glorious beacon of lightFiZth is a glorious beacon of lightFiZth is a glorious beacon of lightFiZth is a glorious beacon of lightFiZth is a glorious beacon of lightFiZth is a glorious beacon of light
Default Mavs vs Lakers

Quote:
Originally posted by: mavs413
Im going to the first game this year, Mavs @ Lakers. I cant wait! I'll be wearing my Finley jersey and sitting next to two laker fans. My dad and my cousin. I hope we win that game or I'll have to listen to them talk S@*% for a while afterwards.
Lucky you! And when DM crash Lakers you can see how Lakers fan's ask each other, Is Lakers basketball team or some team of a******'s who chase ball and don't know what they must do with that?
FiZth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2003, 04:16 PM   #9
WayOutWest
Golden Member

WayOutWest is a jewel in the roughWayOutWest is a jewel in the roughWayOutWest is a jewel in the roughWayOutWest is a jewel in the roughWayOutWest is a jewel in the rough
Default Mavs vs Lakers

Quote:
Originally posted by: FiZthLucky you! And when DM crash Lakers you can see how Lakers fan's ask each other, Is Lakers basketball team or some team of a******'s who chase ball and don't know what they must do with that?
May I get a Tex@ss translator please? I think there was an insult in there somewhere and I feel the need to repsond.

"Lakers hate causes blindness"
WayOutWest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2003, 04:24 PM   #10
Dooby
Diamond Member

Dooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really nice
Default Mavs vs Lakers

Quote:
Originally posted by: WayOutWest

May I get a Tex@ss translator please? I think there was an insult in there somewhere and I feel the need to repsond.

I think it some form of latin dialect. I would respond with "you homo" and leave it at that. I am not sure he'll understand much else.

And remember to type slowly so he understands you.
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell. – Thomas Fuller
Dooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2003, 07:27 PM   #11
Hitman
Golden Member

Hitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to all
Default Mavs vs Lakers

My boy Jeremy Shockey got in a lot of trouble when he called the Dallas football coach a homo.

Put Your Brand On Everyone's Lips: http://www.java-ads.com
Hitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2003, 08:44 PM   #12
Mavs_fun_fan

Mavs_fun_fan is on a distinguished road
Default Mavs vs Lakers

Quote:
Originally posted by: Hitman
My boy Jeremy Shockey got in a lot of trouble when he called the Dallas football coach a homo.
I'm not sure how much trouble he got into, but he was certainly no difference maker in that game. What he had like 2 catches for just a few yards 1 td and dropped several passes. I would say we witness the classic case of "talking the talk", however; he failed to "walk the walk".

I know I saw two passes he dropped because he saw Roy Williams closing in, He was hearing footstep for sure. I find that hilarious................

Mavs_fun_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2003, 08:50 AM   #13
MavsFanatik33
Platinum Member

MavsFanatik33 has a spectacular aura aboutMavsFanatik33 has a spectacular aura about
Default Mavs vs Lakers

It sure was nice seeing him drop that wide open pass in the end zone, I bet Parcells enjoyed it even more.
MavsFanatik33 is offline   Reply With Quote