Work-at-home plans 0.1%
Advance-fee loans 0.1%
Lotteries/Lottery Ticket Buying Clubs 0.1%
Credit card offers 0.1%

Article

Old 10-09-2003, 12:30 PM   #2
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold
Default Top 10 Internet scams for 2003

This is soooo true. I've sold the Brooklyn Bridge 3 times on Ebay this month alone. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-09-2003, 12:52 PM   #3
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Funny. I sold a Nigerian computer software company that dabbles in loans/information&adult services/credit card offers/work-at-home plans etc on Ebay just this morning.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2003, 01:31 PM   #4
grbh
Platinum Member

grbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to all

Maybe, but I left you both crappy feedback. You will never sell again.

http://www.genevaschools.org/austinb...gray/platypus/
grbh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2003, 07:19 PM   #5
Fidel
Diamond Member

Fidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally posted by: grbh
Actually there was that guy on german ebay a couple months ago who was shipping bricks, old books and wood instead of digital cameras or notebooks. Even after he had around 15-20 very bad feedback entries where people said that they just got bricks or old books, there were other people dumb enough to still make buisiness with the guy. Well guess what they got for their money.
Fidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2003, 07:21 PM   #6
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally posted by: Fidel
Quote:
Actually there was that guy on german ebay a couple months ago who was shipping bricks, old books and wood instead of digital cameras or notebooks. Even after he had around 15-20 very bad feedback entries where people said that they just got bricks or old books, there were other people dumb enough to still make buisiness with the guy. Well guess what they got for their money.
]

What I can't understand Fidel is why he would ship anything at all?

Old 10-09-2003, 07:32 PM   #7
Fidel
Diamond Member

Fidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally posted by: LRB
Quote:
Originally posted by: Fidel
Quote:
]

What I can't understand Fidel is why he would ship anything at all?
I thought about that too LRB. We really only have one postal service in germany. It´s called "Post". When you recieve a parcel from the Post you have to sign electronicly on a palm. Maybe this signing is completing a contract between the buyer and the guy who sells his stuff on ebay? I´m really not an expert in legal stuff like that but that´s the only explanation I can think of. The guy signs for recieving the package which completes the deal. How does he prove afterwards that there were stones in the package and no digital camera? He could be lying too.
Fidel is offline   Reply With Quote