Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 11-13-2003, 12:33 PM   #1
FishForLunch
Platinum Member

FishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of light
Default Defensive Battle this weekend

The Pats Bill Billicheck is a genius in stopping a high powered offenses, but when he faces the cowboys whose offense is already stalled for lack of a shifty elusive running back. The cowboys depend on their defense to pull them through. While Bill Parcels knows Charlie Wise the offensive coach of the Patriots, so he knows the tendencies of the patriots.

I guess we will see a lot of screens, crossing routes and reverses to overcome the cowboys agressiveness.

So my prediction is whoever has the best special teams will in. Hopefully the cowboys special teams are up to the challenge.

Cowboys 13, Pats 10

FishForLunch is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-13-2003, 12:36 PM   #2
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Defensive Battle this weekend

I would love to win, and have Bill remain undefeated against his former teams... but I think with New England having home field (plus coming off a bye week - HOW DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING?) I predict they(New England) win in a close game:

New England 14
Cowboy 13
Old 11-13-2003, 01:52 PM   #3
dallas_esq
Golden Member

dallas_esq is a jewel in the roughdallas_esq is a jewel in the roughdallas_esq is a jewel in the rough
Default RE:Defensive Battle this weekend

Quote:
Originally posted by: u2sarajevo
I would love to win, and have Bill remain undefeated against his former teams... but I think with New England having home field (plus coming off a bye week - HOW DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING?) I predict they win in a close game:

New England 14
Cowboy 13

I DON'T KNOW! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]
New England 28
Cowboy 7,
Quincy 2 INT's [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
Old 11-13-2003, 03:59 PM   #4
kingrex
Platinum Member

kingrex is a jewel in the roughkingrex is a jewel in the roughkingrex is a jewel in the roughkingrex is a jewel in the rough
Default RE:Defensive Battle this weekend

NE will finally be the team that takes advantage of having 2 weeks to prepare for the Cowboys. It will be upto Parcells halftime adjustments to pull a win for the 'boys.

I predict NE to jump out to an early lead, and the 'boys to adjust but to fall short.

PATS - 21
BOYS - 18
kingrex is offline   Reply With Quote