Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 09-05-2003, 11:06 PM   #1
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute
Default Wheel Of Fortune--Finley

CULVER CITY, Calif. (AP) - Paul Pierce, Julius Erving and Sue Bird are ready to buy a vowel.

They will be among the 15 basketball stars who will take part on "Wheel of Fortune" during the game show's NBA Week.

Hosts Pat Sajak and Vanna White will cheer the players, who will be paired with a fan from the player's city. The NBA and WNBA contestants will be playing for charity. Three teams will be featured each night.

Also in the lineup are Steve Francis, Amare Stoudemire, Jalen Rose, Michael Finley, Allan Houston, Derek Fisher, Brad Miller, Malik Rose, Walt Frazier, Bill Walton, James Worthy and Teresa Weatherspoon.

The shows are to be broadcast Nov. 17-21.

Old 09-05-2003, 11:12 PM   #2
Mandyahl
Diamond Member

Mandyahl will become famous soon enoughMandyahl will become famous soon enough
Default RE: Wheel Of Fortune--Finley

haha, fun! i can't wait to watch!
Old 09-05-2003, 11:18 PM   #3
Dirks Cuzin

Dirks Cuzin is on a distinguished road

Bill Walton!!!!!!!!!! O YEA!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 09-05-2003, 11:26 PM   #4
BASKETBALL 101

BASKETBALL 101 is on a distinguished road

A couple years ago, I think it was the first year the mavs made it back to the play offs, he was on "Wheel" with Mark Cuban. He looked very nervous, but he is soooooooo well put together! It makes me want to lick him!
Old 09-05-2003, 11:26 PM   #5
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

COOLNESS!
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2003, 11:51 PM   #6
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

How cool would it be to play WOF with Finley?
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2003, 11:52 PM   #7
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

southern_sweets will become famous soon enoughsouthern_sweets will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally posted by: Drbio
How cool would it be to play WOF with Finley?
Very cool, but it would be even cooler to play with Eddie.

southern_sweets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2003, 11:02 AM   #8
MavsFanatik33
Platinum Member

MavsFanatik33 has a spectacular aura aboutMavsFanatik33 has a spectacular aura about

Sweet, can't wait to see that. You think he's any good?
MavsFanatik33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2003, 11:41 PM   #9
XERXES
Diamond Member

XERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud of

<u>Dr</u>_<u>ve</u>

<u>to the</u>

<u>b</u>_<u>sket</u>
Old 09-07-2003, 10:33 AM   #10
MavsFanatik33
Platinum Member

MavsFanatik33 has a spectacular aura aboutMavsFanatik33 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally posted by: XERXES
<u>Dr</u>_<u>ve</u>

<u>to the</u>

<u>b</u>_<u>sket</u>
I'd like to solve the puzzle....
MavsFanatik33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2003, 11:38 PM   #11
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Wheel Of Fortune--Finley

...bump, reminder...

It was an exciting day for Stephene Dunbar when she was picked to appear on “NBA Week” on the popular show “Wheel of Fortune.” “The best part was that they told me I was going to appear on Sept. 5 which is my birthday,” says Dunbar. Taped in September, Dunbar appeared on the show with Michael Finley, Bill Walton and Allan Houston.

After going to the website to sign her mother up for the auditions, Dunbar decided to sign herself up as well. Almost two years later, she received an email announcing auditions in Dallas. “There were about 150 or 200 people there and they narrowed it down to 15 or 20. They told us that if were going to be picked, we would get a letter in the mail within three weeks.”

Dunbar received that letter. It informed her that she would be appearing on the show sometime within the next year! She then receieved a call from the producer of the show telling her that she was to appear on NBA week in September.

Dunbar enjoyed her experience on the show, especially the chance to get to meet Finley. “Michael was awesome. He is a natural. He definitely did better than I did because there were some puzzles that he knew right away and I had no idea,” Dunbar remembers.

An actress for seven years, Dunbar did not expect to be nervous in front of the cameras, but, “when I heard the beeping of the wheel spinning, I got nervous! I tried to make my face look like I wasn’t nervous, but it was hard!”

The episode of “Wheel of Fortune” will be aired the week of November 17 on WFAA-TV, Channel 8.

Old 11-01-2003, 11:58 PM   #12
Psychedelic Fuzz
Platinum Member

Psychedelic Fuzz is on a distinguished road

buy a vowel big man, buy a vowel

Psychedelic Fuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2003, 12:55 PM   #13
bogey
Banned

bogey is a jewel in the roughbogey is a jewel in the roughbogey is a jewel in the roughbogey is a jewel in the roughbogey is a jewel in the rough

Did anyone watch it? It looks from the screen shots that Fin won and won big. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
bogey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2003, 12:56 PM   #14
bogey
Banned

bogey is a jewel in the roughbogey is a jewel in the roughbogey is a jewel in the roughbogey is a jewel in the roughbogey is a jewel in the rough

Fin's partner was a hottie no?
bogey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2003, 02:18 PM   #15
hero = dirk

hero = dirk is on a distinguished road

that is so cool! i can't wait to watch and see how finley blew everyone away! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Muhahahaha...
hero = dirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2003, 01:52 AM   #16
BASKETBALL 101

BASKETBALL 101 is on a distinguished road

The episode W/ Fin airs tommorow 11/17--Dont't forget to watch!!!

GO FINLEY!!
Old 11-16-2003, 04:59 AM   #17
CwDogg

CwDogg will become famous soon enough

It looks like Fin noticed she was hot also.
CwDogg is offline   Reply With Quote